Protests, Riots, Looting - All threads Merged Here - Page 63 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 05-31-2020, 07:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,821 Times in 3,907 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasers View Post
All of these clips are being spread around at the speed of light giving more fuel to the fire of both the protesters and rioters(and I do believe those are mostly two different groups). I am sure if I spent 10 minutes on any social media platform I could come up with a bunch of new clips showing necessary violence from today as well.
One of the problem with all these clips is that they are only clips... if we saw what happened in the few minutes before would it change our opinion of the events in the clip?
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2020, 07:39 PM
Prepared

Thanked 1,190 Times in 286 Posts

The media is full of it ,they keep calling them "protesters"they're not they're MARAUDERS now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtx rudy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:42 PM
Nunquam Non Paratus

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyaayas View Post
I won't be stopping, I'll tell the cops afterwards. No one's yanking me out of my truck.
Amen to that. Stay safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notabot View Post
Here's another one.

Turn the sound down.

Your head might explode due to the commentary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8IrJ7Jznw
The idiot talking heads have been driving me crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtx rudy View Post
The media is full of it ,they keep calling them "protesters"they're not they're MARAUDERS now.
I think the "peaceful protestors" are complicit now. Dividing limited resources to deal with their sign waving. #saferathome Stay home and let the PD/NG deal with the rioters.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jchavasu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:42 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,473 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
I'm waiting for the pictures of these people throwing their feces, you know it's coming.
They arrested a guy last night spraying pressurized urine. He was from out of state. Who comes here from out of state to protest?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:45 PM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 38,336 Times in 9,357 Posts

The news outlets should stop calling the riots...”NATIONWIDE PROTEST OVER DEATH OF GEORGE FLOYD” . None of that bull **** has any relation to the death of Floyd. The rioters, protestors or whatever you want to call them, probably don’t even know Floyd’s name.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:46 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,302 Times in 1,540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealfinder500 View Post
One of the problem with all these clips is that they are only clips... if we saw what happened in the few minutes before would it change our opinion of the events in the clip?
You are right SOME of the clips are being taken out of context, but that isn't the point. People are seeing the clips now, getting angry and rioting tonight. It doesn't matter if in 6 months they see the full clip and think,"wow, that is different than I thought" Who controls the media controls the "truth" and right now the media is showing hundreds of cases of the cops overstepping their bounds and it is angering people.

And lets be realistic, if it was one case of the police overstepping their bounds you can play it off as out of context, but when there are hundreds of videos of cops overstepping their bounds it becomes pretty likely that at least one is real, and if you remember it was one video that sparked this whole thing off.
The Following User Says Thank You to lasers For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:49 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,473 Times in 7,069 Posts

Start calling it Floyd looting. Floyd TVs. Floyd booze.

They should sell Floyd cocktails of flammable liquids and lighters.
The Following User Says Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:54 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,096 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im RIght View Post
1. A good portion of YOUR rant about OUR problem focused on YOUR family.
2. Creating more problems in areas that are impoverished makes the situations worse for those living there. This protest hurts those living there a hell of a lot more than it does me. So your bull **** rant did absolutely nothing to provide support for why I should support hurting those in that situation.
That was just an example. I hear **** like that all the time from friends, neighbors, and others. One family moves in and it might be ok, but then a couple more and it's "We need to look into putting up the house for sale before the neighborhood goes to hell and we can't get what the house is worth". You know that is true and the sentiment is real. Don't front.

I have never said you should support protests. That is you inserting something out of left field. That is your business. You asked what are they protesting and I told you based on my ability to look at it from their perspective, not that I personally subscribe to all their grievances.

Quote:
3. You claim it is about segregation which exists among blacks and whites because as you imply because blacks don't know how to work and make money. Else why else are economic factors kicking all the whites out and hording all the blacks into one area of town?
It's a known fact that once people with wealth leave areas so do business and opportunity. Of course there is varying degrees, but the phenomena has been widely studied.

Quote:

Which is it? Do you think back people are stupid and can't get a descent job or figure out how start their own business, or are they lazy and unwilling to work hard? Are black people just unable to figure out the college STAFORD application process? What is it that makes you think black people are unable to stand on their own feet? What is this protest about? How can I improve myself so I stop holding down black people? Tell me, what does the black man need the white man to do for him that he is unable to do for himself?
I don't know what the white man is supposed to do. You asked a question and I provided a description of a social problem that I believe is one of the root causes to their grievances. I also expressed that it's a two way street and individuals have a responsibility to overcome such obstacles, not make them worse. And some do both. If you know anything about me or my viewpoint then you would know I subscribe to the notion that there is often truth on each side of whatever argument is being made.

Quote:

Then tell me what a racist I am for thinking as an entire race black people do not need the white man's help to stand on their own.
I never, nor feel the need to call you a racist. I provided a description to a problem. It serves a purpose to keep people segregated whether organically or through institutional means. If I had a solution to this problem then I would be a very rich man. You asked, I told and now suddenly you want me to provide solutions? Some people don't want solutions. They like it just the way it is hence reason for their protest and grievance. I am just able to recognize it. I never said I had a solution to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabotage39k For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 08:01 PM
Survivor

Thanked 46,605 Times in 13,384 Posts

Followed this to a twitter thing (I don’t do Twitter).
Not sure how much truth is involved but the few replies were telling.

I’m glad to know that antifa says they have a chapter here. Good to know to look out for them regularly. Wish they’d stay in Denver.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 08:01 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 35,401 Times in 10,108 Posts

Quote:
I have not.
I have. It isn't the most pleasant feeling to be in that environment.

Quote:
I have also never been part of a squad of cops in a neighborhood that has no protesters or rioters and "lit up" a family with rubber bullets and tear gas sitting on their front porch and filming.
Neither have I. Would you please place the link to such?

Quote:
I have also never driven into the center of a protest, get surrounded, then accelerate out of the protest and run over several people 8 times.
Do you remember Reginald Denny?

Quote:
I have never used rubber bullets or tear gas and aimed at people's faces causing them to have their entire face swell up except the place where the bullet hit so I could see her skull.
I haven't used rubber ammunition, nor have I used CS gas.

Quote:
I have never pepper sprayed a 10 year old.
I have. And it was necessary.

Quote:
I have never pepper sprayed a random crowd of peaceful protesters out my car window as I was driving by.
I never have, but I've seen it done by a carload hood rats doing it to some high school kids after a Friday night football game.

Quote:
I have never ripped the face mask off a protester and sprayed pepper spray in his eyes
If required to spray someone, it wouldn't do much good to spray OC on a face mask

Quote:
I have never arrested several groups of journalists while they were on air, saying they were journalists, on air and then claimed they never identified themselves as journalists (which they did, on air)
I've arrested such individuals. Journalists don't get a pass if they're not obeying lawful orders.

Quote:
I also never sat on a mans neck for 8 minutes while he died (of other causes obviously) while being filmed by half a dozen cameras.
I've never been the proximal cause, nor the secondary cause of anyone's death. Though some people still blame me for my MIL's death, because she hated me and her daughter was dating me.

Quote:
All of these clips are being spread around at the speed of light giving more fuel to the fire of both the protesters and rioters(and I do believe those are mostly two different groups). I am sure if I spent 10 minutes on any social media platform I could come up with a bunch of new clips showing necessary violence from today as well.
Almost everyone stepping out to put themselves after a lawful curfew and into the middle of a riot, is pretty much asking to be considered a criminal.

Quote:
What extraordinary circumstances would you be OK with with a swat team coming in and "lighting you up" while you sat peacefully on your front porch?
Please cite a link to such.

I once arrested a 20 year old, "sitting peacefully" on his family's front porch with his mother and siblings. His 17 year old brother got physically involved, so I arrested him too.

His family stated that he was there all night, yet I had CCTV stills of that kid and in the same clothing, sticking a pistol in a cashiers face just 45 minutes prior. I should have arrested the entire family for obstruction of justice.
Old 05-31-2020, 08:05 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 35,401 Times in 10,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
I'm waiting for the pictures of these people throwing their feces, you know it's coming.
They probably learned the skill whilst in county lockup or state prison.
Old 05-31-2020, 08:06 PM
SoJer

Thanked 5,856 Times in 1,847 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post
Start calling it Floyd looting...
Hmm... the 'Floydaloo'?

Wish it was actually all just a joke...
jd
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 08:10 PM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 38,336 Times in 9,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sockpuppet View Post
They probably learned the skill whilst in county lockup or state prison.
The monkeys in the zoo do it too......just sayin’
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 08:12 PM
Cross-eyed Target Shooter

Thanked 3,926 Times in 878 Posts

Is everyone in a higher security condition even at home now? Things are seemingly ramping up all over now. Even in SMALL towns things are locked down and there is a high police presence. Strangers are being looked at more closely (ALL colors) as the presence of outside paid vandals and agitators are making things much worse.

Couple that with the normal racial rage and threats of now "bringing it to homes and suburbs" this my be a sea-change in "normal" riot/pillaging patterns.

What say you all? Staying up longer? Keeping closer watch? Gathering things up and locking them up "hurricane style" to prevent theft and vandalism? How about defensive measures?

Heck! Even the "news" is reporting that the Secret Service put the President in his bunker!

What do we all know? Stay home! Stay aware! Stay safe!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ingyow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 08:13 PM

The answer to the question, why do you need a AR15 and 30 Round Magazines is on every news channel right now....omo.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xXxplosive For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 08:13 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,308 Times in 3,605 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade of Events View Post
Was happening a lot in Minneapolis/St. Paul last night. Quite ridiculous.
What you are not seeing is how they were baited to respond. Perhaps they are all a bunch of racists looking to shoot random black people while being recorded, or perhaps there was cause for the action off camera that you cannot see.
Old 05-31-2020, 08:15 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,096 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
The other day you said they were protesting. Today you said black people are protesting because they are too poor to live in my neighborhood. It would seem you would believe this is a protest against the economic disparity suffered by black people at my expense.

What's the point of the protests?
LOL. you are so funny. Too poor to live in your neighborhood...HAHA. That's a funny interpretation of what I said. I don't know if you are just being cute or you truly don't have the ability for deeper analysis. Here is a simple wikipedia insert on the sociological study of the concept. They have resources at the bottom too for further sources. I can't just feed you everything. You have to quit being so lazy and put in the leg work if your are interested. Apparently you are because you keep asking me about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
Old 05-31-2020, 08:23 PM
Survivor

Chicago police police scanner has been hijacked. So easy to do so with the right frequency. Never understood why they used open communication

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/32904
Old 05-31-2020, 08:24 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 19,792 Times in 5,923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlovesjeeps71 View Post
Followed this to a twitter thing (I don’t do Twitter).
Not sure how much truth is involved but the few replies were telling.

I’m glad to know that antifa says they have a chapter here. Good to know to look out for them regularly. Wish they’d stay in Denver.
"booglaoo" folks and antifa goons have the same agenda (and probably handlers). Useful idiots living in a an internet-driven reality.
The Following User Says Thank You to SeaBeeDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 08:25 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
LOL. you are so funny. Too poor to live in your neighborhood...HAHA. That's a funny interpretation of what I said. I don't know if you are just being cute or you truly don't have the ability for deeper analysis. Here is a simple wikipedia insert on the sociological study of the concept. They have resources at the bottom too for further sources. I can't just feed you everything. You have to quit being so lazy and put in the leg work if your are interested. Apparently you are because you keep asking me about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
So are they protesting that white people moved away from them? How does this tie into the protest?
The Following User Says Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post: