Protests, Riots, Looting - All threads Merged Here - Page 62 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 05-31-2020, 06:20 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,096 Times in 3,358 Posts

Advertise Here

Listening to some of the feeds Coming in and while other cities appear to be calming down, Chicago is still hot. Likely to see a repeat of last night and even spread out outside the city.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2020, 06:21 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,473 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW GUY View Post
YOU have never actually had to work at STOPPING a riot... have you???
The cops should leave and we should have constitutional carry with the ability to protect property with force.

Police videos??? The people stopping the riots and looting would be snuff films.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,473 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
Listening to some of the feeds Coming in and while other cities appear to be calming down, Chicago is still hot. Likely to see a repeat of last night and even spread out outside the city.
They said 6 people were shot and 1 died in Chicago due to the protests. Ha ha. That's every night.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:28 PM
S.O.S.

Apparently they got into a Harley dealership off La Grange Road in Tinley Park after being stopped and turned away by Orland Park, Orland Hills, and Tinley police outside the Orland Square mall a few miles north of the dealership. Unfortunately no images or video footage of that incident yet. Would be pretty entertaining to see them try to mobilize via baggers and hogs tonight.

Keep your powder dry, fellas. We're in for a long night
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T.$.Racing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:31 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 2,295 Times in 1,089 Posts

An oil truck driver tried driving through a bunch of people on I-35W in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Let's just say there were too many people to drive through and he came to a stop. Appeared that one or two protesters might have been hit. He was pulled out of his vehicle and beaten. Reportedly in the hospital dealing with injuries, per CBSN in Minnesota. I have no idea how he got on I-35W is they had already closed it down. Now people are ****ed off.
Old 05-31-2020, 06:52 PM
Just some guy

Thanked 20,434 Times in 6,521 Posts

I won't be stopping, I'll tell the cops afterwards. No one's yanking me out of my truck.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iyaayas For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:53 PM
Survivor

Thanked 46,616 Times in 13,388 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade of Events View Post
An oil truck driver tried driving through a bunch of people on I-35W in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Let's just say there were too many people to drive through and he came to a stop. Appeared that one or two protesters might have been hit. He was pulled out of his vehicle and beaten. Reportedly in the hospital dealing with injuries, per CBSN in Minnesota. I have no idea how he got on I-35W is they had already closed it down. Now people are ****ed off.

Said it was coming earlier... dejavu.

The Following User Says Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:54 PM
Just some guy

Made it out of DFW area without incident.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iyaayas For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:55 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,304 Times in 3,572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyaayas View Post
I won't be stopping, I'll tell the cops afterwards. No one's yanking me out of my truck.
You need to mount those South African running board flamers . Toast those scum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Exarmyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,822 Times in 3,907 Posts

Quote:

I suppose he could not really have been paying attention and it's possible that not every entry was closed down on time.

Since he slowed down, he didn't seem like he was trying to kill people.

But it does make you wonder if it was planned. Kind of a coincidence to drop off a tanker full of oil (has that been confirmed?) in the middle of a crowd of protesters.

Did the guy not have the doors locked or did they bust the windows and open them? They seemed to open them pretty quickly.
Old 05-31-2020, 06:57 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyaayas View Post
Made it out of DFW area without incident.
It would be great if you could start a thread since you are out in the real world. I think there are some other truckers that might chime in. Is Frugal riding shotgun for you?

Just read an article on Zerohedge, pallets of bricks are showing up in major riot areas. Wonder who would put the bucks out to do such a thing? I bet I have a few guesses.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cat wrangler For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:58 PM
(ಠ益ಠ)

Quote:
Here's the video of that:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to notabot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 06:59 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealfinder500 View Post
I suppose he could not really have been paying attention and it's possible that not every entry was closed down on time.

Since he slowed down, he didn't seem like he was trying to kill people.

But it does make you wonder if it was planned. Kind of a coincidence to drop off a tanker full of oil (has that been confirmed?) in the middle of a crowd of protesters.

Did the guy not have the doors locked or did they bust the windows and open them? They seemed to open them pretty quickly.
Watching CBSN Minnesota now and there is a guy on there stating that the truck sped up as he came closer to the group. I don't know exactly how he got on I-35W, nor do they. Confirmed the driver of the truck is also under arrest. The protester interviewed on the network said the tanker was leaking as well.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:01 PM
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat wrangler View Post
It would be great if you could start a thread since you are out in the real world. I think there are some other truckers that might chime in. Is Frugal riding shotgun for you?

Just read an article on Zerohedge, pallets of bricks are showing up in major riot areas. Wonder who would put the bucks out to do such a thing? I bet I have a few guesses.
I'll do that if I run into anything worth reporting. And no, she's sitting this trip out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iyaayas For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:04 PM
(ಠ益ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by notabot View Post
Here's another one.

Turn the sound down.

Your head might explode due to the commentary...

The Following User Says Thank You to notabot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:05 PM
I love this forum

https://twitter.com/DeRushaJ/status/1267231480943710213
Old 05-31-2020, 07:06 PM
His Disciple

Thanked 9,351 Times in 3,658 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by notabot View Post
It takes a truck going 60mph with a full load approximately 6 (SIX!) football fields to slow down to a stop. Considering he was hauling a liquid, possibly longer since he would have a forward surge from the liquid-load.

Without seeing the very beginning it's hard to tell...but he did make an effort to slow down and stop.

EDIT: everyone on that bridge is lucky he didn't jackknife, spill his contents on the protesters, and then catch on fire! Or at a minimum wipe out the lot of them by jackknifing.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:07 PM
I love this forum

Thanks for the embed. Couldn't figure out how to do it. Tried embedding a Tweet again and it said it was blocked by the server. Weird!
Old 05-31-2020, 07:10 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,302 Times in 1,540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW GUY View Post
YOU have never actually had to work at STOPPING a riot... have you???
I have not.

I have also never been part of a squad of cops in a neighborhood that has no protesters or rioters and "lit up" a family with rubber bullets and tear gas sitting on their front porch and filming.

I have also never driven into the center of a protest, get surrounded, then accelerate out of the protest and run over several people 8 times.

I have never used rubber bullets or tear gas and aimed at people's faces causing them to have their entire face swell up except the place where the bullet hit so I could see her skull.

I have never pepper sprayed a 10 year old.

I have never pepper sprayed a random crowd of peaceful protesters out my car window as I was driving by.

I have never ripped the face mask off a protester and sprayed pepper spray in his eyes

I have never arrested several groups of journalists while they were on air, saying they were journalists, on air and then claimed they never identified themselves as journalists(which they did, on air)

I also never sat on a mans neck for 8 minutes while he died(of other causes obviously) while being filmed by half a dozen cameras.

All of these clips are being spread around at the speed of light giving more fuel to the fire of both the protesters and rioters(and I do believe those are mostly two different groups). I am sure if I spent 10 minutes on any social media platform I could come up with a bunch of new clips showing necessary violence from today as well.

What extraordinary circumstances would you be OK with with a swat team coming in and "lighting you up" while you sat peacefully on your front porch?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lasers For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 07:22 PM
Suffering Your Stupidity

Thanked 42,021 Times in 6,554 Posts

I'm waiting for the pictures of these people throwing their feces, you know it's coming.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mere_Man For This Useful Post: