100,000 Coronavirus Dead by The End of May? - Page 9 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
View Poll Results: 100,000 dead by the end of May?
Yes 51 40.48%
No 39 30.95%
Undecided 3 2.38%
100,000 is a lowball number 33 26.19%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2020, 01:26 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,473 Times in 7,069 Posts

Advertise Here

Now it's a government conspiracy involving 10s of thousands of doctors, nurses, hospital administrators, and medical examiners to lie enough on death certificates to crush the economy and destroy their livelihoods, so Trump doesn't get re-elected?

Is the AMA the Sith?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 01:30 PM
Survivor

Thanked 72,915 Times in 22,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTail View Post
First off, 1 death is too many murders at the hands of china. That aside, the books have been cook. I have a family member who had major cardiovascular surgery a couple weeks back. The cause was without question his lifestyle. He tested negative for the wuhan virus, but guess what the hospital listed as the cause? Yep. Liars.

It's a scary thing, but there are people heavily invested in making it worse than it really is. Likewise, there are those invested in downplaying. Motivations vary from profit, to politics, to advancing their personal narrative.

Some think exaggerating is justified to scare people into taking it seriously. Their exaggeration is also costing lives. People are afraid to go for wellness visits, cancer screenings, diabetes tests, etc. Some think downplaying it is justified to save us from the very real downstream effects of economic shutdown. That also costs lives.

The truth is an endangered species these days
It's amusing that all your post is all "conspiracy theory" and then in your last line you show you've been played for a sucker.

It always is.

That's the funny thing:

Government acted incompetently?
Every day.

We were lied to?
All the time.

They didn't tell us everything?
constantly.

Your trying sensationalize the norm, And in doing so you are committing the very acts your complaining about.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 01:36 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post
Now it's a government conspiracy involving 10s of thousands of doctors, nurses, hospital administrators, and medical examiners to lie enough on death certificates to crush the economy and destroy their livelihoods, so Trump doesn't get re-elected?

Is the AMA the Sith?
Don't forget in every country in the world is also in on it.

I have said before:
I am SURE there are fake covid cases, and cases not counted (one of the first dozen people in fact was initially not counted.)
Oh, the exact count is off And it's a conspiracy.

...but the estimate of the flu AND let's throw in pneumonia ...Makes it more accurate dontchaknow... once it's been through them AND then filtered through the government is accurate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 02:28 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,067 Times in 8,532 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagnar View Post
Quote:
Today, officials at the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) confirmed that, as the Freedom Foundation reported on Monday, the state is counting in its COVID-19 death total the deaths of persons who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ise-questions/

Quote:
  • 681 (82 percent) “list some variation of ‘COVID-19’ in one of the causes of death” on the death certificate;
  • 41 (5 percent) of the death certificates do not list COVID-19 as a cause of death, but indicate it was a “significant condition contributing to death.”
  • 106 (13 percent) deaths involved persons who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 but did not have the virus listed anywhere on their death certificate as either causing or contributing to death.
Why would they do this?

Power and control. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.survivalistboards.com/images/smilies/mad.gif[/IMG]

Quote:
And the state admitted that their COVID-19 death list includes shooting deaths.
They learned how easy it was to get the ENTIRE population frightened out of their minds and willing to do exactly as they are told.
But 9-11 was a completely different thing?
Old 05-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Staying Frosty

It will be over 100K before the evening news is over on the East Coast...today.

Last edited by Norshore; 05-27-2020 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: added today
The Following User Says Thank You to Norshore For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 04:37 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,492 Times in 587 Posts

When will it reach 200,000. I say by September.
The Following User Says Thank You to workquik For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 04:43 PM
Grevcon 10

Thanked 38,663 Times in 9,252 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by workquik View Post
When will it reach 200,000. I say by September.
Really hard to say right now. We're establishing a whole new trend at the moment and no one really knows what that growth rate is going to be. We'll probably have a solid ballpark date a month from now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 04:49 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,473 Times in 7,069 Posts

We started opening up 2 weeks ago and last night had the largest number of Covid-19 patients enter the hospital in one night. Only 28. But there were only around 130 in the city hospitals before last night.

No big deal. Now is not the time to waver on letting it run its course. Staying at home and masks don't work.

Ventilators are for the young.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 05:19 PM
Abnormality biased.

Thanked 22,234 Times in 6,420 Posts

Well, its official.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

And, exactly on time..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aerindel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 07:59 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,842 Times in 1,169 Posts

Of course it's a hundred thousand. There is no other way to die now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JRR For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 08:27 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Of course it's a hundred thousand. There is no other way to die now.

Yea, first it wouldn't be X number, then it would never hit Y number.

Now it's "the numbers aren't real" (but the OTHER numbers (flu) which are MORE manipulated are!!!!)

It's been pointed Out that SOMETHING is killing people at greater rates. What was it in NYC... 3X The normal average?

Eta: look; I don't really care about the number... I'm part of the 99%.
But watching the mental gymnastics (and then y'all avoid answering me when I point them out) cracks me up!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 08:44 PM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 11,108 Times in 2,344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
It's amusing that all your post is all "conspiracy theory" and then in your last line you show you've been played for a sucker.
Conspiracy theory? Nothing I wrote is theory. It's empirical observation. Seen here. Seen in the media. Seen in daily life. There are those who downplay the situation and those who exaggerate it. I've never pretended to know how this plays out and I still don't, but it's clearly not a nothing burger nor is it an extinction level event. I make observations and I typically back them up with data. I have hunches and I sometimes speculate, but I typically frame it as such. I've been played for a sucker? How and by who? Nothing I've done in response to this situation has impacted my life or my beliefs significantly.

Quote:
It always is.

That's the funny thing:

Government acted incompetently?
Every day.

We were lied to?
All the time.

They didn't tell us everything?
constantly.

Your trying sensationalize the norm,
It may be predictable that many people (both public servants and citizens) divide off and cling to tribal group think rather than objectively forming opinion and acting based on fact and data. Normalize that BS all you want. I'm calling a spade a spade.

Quote:
And in doing so you are committing the very acts your complaining about.
Show me where I've consciously or otherwise denied or misrepresented facts and data. Show me where I've exaggerated or downplayed the situation for politics, profit, or personal narrative.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 09:10 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Conspiracy theory? Nothing I wrote is theory. It's empirical observation. Seen here. Seen in the media. Seen in daily life. There are those who downplay the situation and those who exaggerate it. I've never pretended to know how this plays out and I still don't, but it's clearly not a nothing burger nor is it an extinction level event. I make observations and I typically back them up with data. I have hunches and I sometimes speculate, but I typically frame it as such. I've been played for a sucker? How and by who? Nothing I've done in response to this situation has impacted my life or my beliefs significantly.

It may be predictable that many people (both public servants and citizens) divide off and cling to tribal group think rather than objectively forming opinion and acting based on fact and data. Normalize that BS all you want. I'm calling a spade a spade.

Show me where I've consciously or otherwise denied or misrepresented facts and data. Show me where I've exaggerated or downplayed the situation for politics, profit, or personal narrative.
What I'm saying is that the "lying" and "exaggeration" is no more and no less than what was going on this week a year, or 2 years ago.

Did you post a rant about the government lying about and inflating the number of flu deaths for the last X years? (Or pick any one of hundreds of other topics.)

It's NOT "These days" that truth is an endangered species.
Just like it's uncommon sense, not common sense:
it's always like that.

An d your claiming its "just right now" is helping to hide that truth. (That's how and whom.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 09:13 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 60,015 Times in 13,574 Posts

Quote:
First off, 1 death is too many murders at the hands of china. That aside, the books have been cooked. I have a family member who had major cardiovascular surgery a couple weeks back. The cause was without question his lifestyle. He tested negative for the wuhan virus, but guess what the hospital listed as the cause? Yep. Liars.

It's a scary thing, but there are people heavily invested in making it worse than it really is. Likewise, there are those invested in downplaying. Motivations vary from profit, to politics, to advancing their personal narrative.

Some think exaggerating is justified to scare people into taking it seriously. Their exaggeration is also costing lives. People are afraid to go for wellness visits, cancer screenings, diabetes tests, etc. Some think downplaying it is justified to save us from the very real downstream effects of economic shutdown. That also costs lives.

The truth is an endangered species these days.
100%

I would argue that rather than downplaying it, it's obviously very real, some of us are trying to COUNTER the exaggerations, misinformation and FUD put forth by the doomers and media who profit by scaring people. The politicians behind the never-ending lock downs are drunk on their new found power.

I have nothing to gain. I have no job to lose, money in the bank and enough preps and food storage to last a year. It's no skin off my nose if people choose to lock themselves away.

We've been through WORSE crisis without the draconian reactions to this thing. It's not the end of the world although some want it to be.

It seems to me that if this was as bad as it's being made out to be, they wouldn't need to 'pad' the numbers.

====

And now you are being attacked for your completely neutral post I just quoted? Pretty telling.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 09:41 PM
Christian Patriot

Let me tell ya something....the left, the right...the R or D....it doesn't matter...they, the politicians are of the same bird...they have one agenda...and while everyone is choosing sides...they are laughing at you...while they push their agenda forward....they are not your savior...

Watch and learn....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PWZsHpO3sLk?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ebiUd-Wb6NM?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Then go and buy a Holy Bible and see this was spoken by the Lord God long before man was on this earth...for one verse will speak this truth....

“Known unto God are all His works from the beginning of the world” (Acts 15:18).

THE DECREE OF GOD IS HIS PURPOSE OR DETERMINATION with respect to future things, because there was only one act of His infinite mind about future things. But we speak as if there had been many, because our minds are only capable of thinking of successive revolutions, as thoughts and occasions arise, or in reference to the various objects of His decree, which being many seem to us to require a distinct purpose for each one. But an infinite understanding does not proceed by steps, from one stage to another:

Deuteronomy 28:43
43 The alien who is among you shall rise above you higher and higher, but you will go down lower and lower.

Sin has its consequences...

Buckle up boys and girls...its about to get real bumpy...
Old 05-27-2020, 09:47 PM
Survivor

Quote:
100%

I would argue that rather than downplaying it, it's obviously very real, some of us are trying to COUNTER the exaggerations, misinformation and FUD put forth by the doomers and media who profit by scaring people. The politicians behind the never-ending lock downs are drunk on their new found power.

I have nothing to gain. I have no job to lose, money in the bank and enough preps and food storage to last a year. It's no skin off my nose if people choose to lock themselves away.

We've been through WORSE crisis without the draconian reactions to this thing. It's not the end of the world although some want it to be.

It seems to me that if this was as bad as it's being made out to be, they wouldn't need to 'pad' the numbers.

====

And now you are being attacked for your completely neutral post I just quoted? Pretty telling.
How is it an attack to say:

"Yea dude, it's like that all the time"????
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 11,108 Times in 2,344 Posts

Quote:
100%

====

I'm in the same position as you.

Yesterday on the local news an anchor reported "deaths from covid-19 in Colorado have dropped dramatically and health experts don't know why". That was the first honest, unspun piece of reporting I've seen in a while.

Colorado department of health now reports 2 death stats. The number of deaths among people with COVID-19 and the number of deaths among people who died from COVID-19. This happened because they got caught red handed changing cause of death. One guy died of alcohol poisoning. He had a .55 BAC.

Quote:
What I'm saying is that the "lying" and "exaggeration" is no more and no less than what was going on this week a year, or 2 years ago.

Did you post a rant about the government lying about and inflating the number of flu deaths for the last X years? (Or pick any one of hundreds of other topics.)

It's NOT "These days" that truth is an endangered species.
Just like it's uncommon sense, not common sense:
it's always like that.

An d your claiming its "just right now" is helping to hide that truth. (That's how and whom.)
You're right, spinning information isn't new. I didn't claim it was "just right now". That's twisting my words to duck the point. Yes I have spoken about spinning data on a variety of other issues, most often gun control or economics. From what I understand "manner of death" has been wrongly recorded 20-30% of the time prior to the wuhan virus.

False reporting of flu statistics (your example and a relevant one) wasn't used as impetus to destroy the economy. False reporting of the flu didn't earn hospitals and extra 20% in a time when they were going broke because they closed down expecting a projected wave of wuhan patients that hasn't materialized. False reporting of the flu wasn't weaponized as political capital. False reporting of the flu didn't scare thousands of people away from life saving cancer screenings. Spinning information is not new. This novel virus pandemic is new. It's a situation where objectivity is paramount because false information on manner of death has dangerous consequences that didn't previously exist with the flu.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 01:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,670 Times in 2,879 Posts

Quote:
100%

====

That is the problem. I have a feeling (think about the message board we are posting on) that some deep down inside really wanted/thought that THIS was THE EVENT and what their lifestyles was preparing for, justify the prepping in a way. Just like any event, you take the available info/non-info, make decisions and preps and get ready, and if it happens you are ok, and if it doesn't then you are still ok...but you don't feel bad about it. It's always good to be ready for a tidal wave so if it hits you live, and if it doesn't you are not a fool for getting ready you were being prudent.

The numbers are easily showing this is really not the event we all thought it would be in the beginning. But, there will be other events and we are all justified in the actions we took early on with this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to FalconsBravesHawks For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 03:02 PM
Wannabe Mountain Hermit

Thanked 35,503 Times in 10,082 Posts

As of just a few minutes ago it was 102,391. https://ncov2019.live/data

And we still have 3 days to go yet. And I made a prediction earlier that it will be at least 225,000 to 250,000 by the end of Dec because of everybody just having to go out and get their party on this last weekend.
For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, family members who are disabled and would like to discuss with others on how we might be able to get through today's times, SHTF or joining a MAG and what challenges may be faced with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to TXplowgirl For This Useful Post: