Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 10-18-2019, 08:23 AM
Para Bellum

Thanked 7,503 Times in 2,382 Posts
Default vaccine article / your thoughts on research

Advertise Here

You can read the whole article but these are the highlights.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...s-in-vaccines/

The Italian vaccine research and advocacy organization Corvelva recently released new data regarding the use of aborted fetal cell lines in vaccines. The research reports the results produced from the MRC 5 cell line analysis, particularly the one contained in GlaxoSmithKline’s tetravalent measles-mumps-rubella-chickenpox (MMRV) vaccine.

The Corvelva team summarized their findings as follows:

1- The fetal cell line was found to belong to a male fetus.

2- The cell line presents itself in such a way that it is likely to be very old, thus consistent with the declared line of the 1960s.

3- The fetal human DNA represented in this vaccine is a complete individual genome, that is, the genomic DNA of all the chromosomes of an individual is present in the vaccine.

4- The human genomic DNA contained in this vaccine is clearly, undoubtedly abnormal, presenting important inconsistencies with a typical human genome, that is, with that of a healthy individual.

5- 560 genes known to be associated with forms of cancer were tested and all underwent major modifications.

6- There are variations whose consequences are not even known, not yet appearing in the literature, but which still affect genes involved in the induction of human cancer.

7- What is also clearly abnormal is the genome excess showing changes in the number of copies and structural variants.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TraderBob For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 08:38 AM
Padre in the woods

Thanked 1,104 Times in 387 Posts

While not entrenched in the AntiVax crowd, I've known enough scientists and my best flying buddy is a biologist. The human body is complex, and unpredictable how it reacts. There is no broad brush.

That said, I think it's up to every person to make their choice.

The only thing which bothers me is the huge rise in autism, which had grown exponentially in the last couple decades. So if vax is responsible for the autism, it's the parents who damaged their child. I don't have a problem with an adult taking something which damages themselves. They made the calculated risk assessment. Or maybe not.
The Following User Says Thank You to FoxtrotVictor1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 09:05 AM
Para Bellum

Thanked 7,503 Times in 2,382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotVictor1 View Post
While not entrenched in the AntiVax crowd, I've known enough scientists and my best flying buddy is a biologist. The human body is complex, and unpredictable how it reacts. There is no broad brush.

That said, I think it's up to every person to make their choice.

The only thing which bothers me is the huge rise in autism, which had grown exponentially in the last couple decades. So if vax is responsible for the autism, it's the parents who damaged their child. I don't have a problem with an adult taking something which damages themselves. They made the calculated risk assessment. Or maybe not.
I swing neither way. I just found that the vac for mmpr was made from abnormal cells, with the complete abnormal dna sequence interesting. Perhaps this does play into some of the fears.

Regarding vaccines, I always found it interesting that people who vaccinate say that not getting your child vaccinated puts the world at risk...if your child is vaccinated, why do you care what others do? Because of risk of mutation? It could mutate anyway. seems like a silly argument to me.

Vaccinate, or don't...Just be glad we still have some freedoms from the nanny state.
The Following User Says Thank You to TraderBob For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2019, 09:27 AM
Padre in the woods

Thanked 1,104 Times in 387 Posts

Doesn't surprise me, TraderBob. Keep in mind, they treated some diseases in the past with mercury, and there have been many cases of flawed medications. And there are laws in many states to protect the person(s) who give a vax or medication to a child, and it harms or kills the kid.

On the mandate to get children vaccinated.... if this is such an urgent situation that children can't go to public schools, then why are our representatived allowing so many un-vaccinated people into our country?

Then again, if they had all the illegals line up at the border and vax them, and 1 kid died, there would be hell to pay for the poor SOB who said all immigrants must be vaccinated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FoxtrotVictor1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2019, 01:55 PM
Probably Dislikes You

Thanked 35,786 Times in 5,753 Posts

Quote:
…this vaccine should be considered defective and potentially dangerous to human health…

Yet no one cares and people keep taking them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mere_Man For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 12:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,562 Times in 1,355 Posts

How did fetal DNA get into the vaccine. Is there something sinister going on here or was it deemed accidental due to improper procedures? Either was to me it is a no, no!
Old 10-21-2019, 12:46 PM
Probably Dislikes You

Thanked 35,786 Times in 5,753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
How did fetal DNA get into the vaccine. Is there something sinister going on here or was it deemed accidental due to improper procedures? Either was to me it is a no, no!

It was put in intentionally. Biggest kept secret out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mere_Man For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2019, 04:38 AM
An Awesome Dude

Thanked 3,710 Times in 1,894 Posts

Vaccines are horrible.....They compromise the natural ability of your immune system and leave you vulnerable to other things......
The Following User Says Thank You to Dude111 For This Useful Post: