New Jersey Catholic Church Celebrates LGBT ‘Pride Mass’ - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 07-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,189 Posts

Advertise Here

Jesus Christ did not participated in Homosexual parades and when he said to "turn the other cheek" he meant to forgive the offence not indulge in sinful pleasure.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,075 Times in 3,472 Posts

People dismiss me all the time as a nut and an alarmist, but I am telling you that the way things are going in 20 years pedophilia will become normal in secular society and in some heterodox Christian sects shortly after.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Batko10 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 29,894 Times in 10,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batko10 View Post
People dismiss me all the time as a nut and an alarmist, but I am telling you that the way things are going in 20 years pedophilia will become normal in secular society and in some heterodox Christian sects shortly after.
It logically follows once you accept the Satanic Left's premise of ejecting discernment between right and wrong, bashing it as 'discrimination.'
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29

Thanked 9,153 Times in 3,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batko10 View Post

It already is in some places, and has been for many years. How open or hidden depends on the specific culture and area.

There is something called sex tourism and "tourists" can get anything they pay for Been in existence for a very long time.

Human trafficking for sex and other is alive and well all over the globe and has been in existence for a very long time.

There has been a movement by NAMBLA (north American man boy love association) and other groups to legalize pedophilia for a long time. They have a saying, Sex by 8, or it's too late

Islam approves of men marrying young girls. Missouri has a big problem with underage girls being involuntarily married off because of the low age to marry and even younger w parental permission and/or pregnancy. They were working on getting it changed, but I don't know if has actually changed. Don't know about some of the other states w low ages of consent. And then, of course, in areas/countries under sharia, no problem w marriages to really young girls some girls are being taken out of the U.S. to be married off in these countries. Some never come back, and others come back w their husbands. Legally married, so TPTB hands are tied.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old fart For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,189 Posts

Children are targeted by our own leaders and institutions:

Italy: Crime Ring Including A Mayor And Medics Caught Brainwashing Kids To Sell Them Into Foster Care

https://www.eurasiareview.com/300620...o-foster-care/

"Italians are reeling from the revelation that a crime ring, which includes a mayor, doctors and social workers, had been brainwashing children to say their parents abused them, so as to easily sell them on to foster families."

"They were suspected of working together to brainwash the kids, who were taken from disadvantaged families under false pretexts, into believing they’d been abused at home. This was later used as a justification to seize the children and, basically, to sell them to foster parents at a high price."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmettoTree View Post
I never felt less Saved as part of one or the other. I never felt more saved than my Catholic girlfriend or other good friends. I would not feel I was worshiping honestly to join a church I disagreed with but I often attend services at churches I do not totally agree. I think God understands.
This is kind of what happens when one is in the military. Often, a church of one's home denomination is simply not reasonably available, so servicemembers end up going to different churches rather than not attend at all. As was noted in another post somewhere, some things are OK to disagree about, but there are essential teachings, about which there is no wiggle room.

I have walked out of church when it was clear what was going on/being taught was absolutely not IAW God's Word
Old 07-02-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Children are targeted by our own leaders and institutions:

Italy: Crime Ring Including A Mayor And Medics Caught Brainwashing Kids To Sell Them Into Foster Care

https://www.eurasiareview.com/300620...o-foster-care/

"Italians are reeling from the revelation that a crime ring, which includes a mayor, doctors and social workers, had been brainwashing children to say their parents abused them, so as to easily sell them on to foster families."

"They were suspected of working together to brainwash the kids, who were taken from disadvantaged families under false pretexts, into believing they’d been abused at home. This was later used as a justification to seize the children and, basically, to sell them to foster parents at a high price."

There is a high rate of abuse in the U.S. foster care system. I don't know if it's actually significantly higher than in kids' original families, or if it just looks that way because of agency/government/school scrutiny and parents reporting **** that is happening to their kids when they have been taken away and put into foster care.

It is truly important for every parent to have prearranged arrangements with family, friends, and/or neighbors that they know well and trust, for child care, even extended, because SHTF at any time... accidents, illness, disasters, school issues, false accusations, etc. Written legal documents are important...
Old 07-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Come and Take Them!

Thanked 7,339 Times in 2,118 Posts

Man's Law now says we must accept aberrant behavior that is counter to God's precepts, and harmful to our society.

But no force on Earth or Heaven can make me celebrate such behavior!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alv7722 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alv7722 View Post
Man's Law now says we must accept aberrant behavior that is counter to God's precepts, and harmful to our society.

We have the remedy of prayer.

We are called to be salt and light.

At least in the United States, we can make use of political and legal processes to get things changed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old fart For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 07:04 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,052 Times in 18,716 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
Christ ministered to the sinners. They needed Him more.
Part of His "ministry" was to warn them of their ultimate demise should they refuse to repent of their sin. Repentance was a HUGE part of Christ's ministry and He strongly spoke against sexual immorality. He never held a special ceremony just for sexual deviants. We need to keep things in perspective.

Not surprised, though, that the Catholic Church is moving in "that" direction. With the current, Globalist pope rewriting the Lord's Prayer and telling nations to remove their walls coupled with all the sexual scandals plaguing that church ... nothing surprises me.

The Bible also makes it very clear that Communion is not be taken unworthily or lightly. Communion was only to be taken by them who were spiritually serious about the purpose of communion and the equally serious implications of Christ's death on the cross. It wasn't to be made into a party or national fiasco.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,052 Times in 18,716 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old fart View Post
We have the remedy of prayer.

We are called to be salt and light.

At least in the United States, we can make use of political and legal processes to get things changed.
For the time being!
Old 07-15-2019, 01:15 PM
Автомат Калашникова

Thanked 1,006 Times in 598 Posts

This is one of the things that I find troubling with the Latin Papacy. With all the heavy handed Supremacy, Infallibility and Universal Jurisdiction which Roman Catholics believe is appropriately conferred upon their Pope, why would he not put a prompt end to the ministry of a rogue RC clergyman who is willfully, actively and publicly scandalizing the Church and making a mockery of its teachings?

I was RC for many years. I can remember when every RC elementary school student was taught about the “Seven Deadly Sins”.
  • PRIDE
  • COVETOUSNESS
  • LUST
  • ANGER
  • GLUTTONY
  • ENVY
  • SLOTH

Likewise, we were taught about “Sins Against the Holy Spirit”.
  • PRESUMPTION OF GOD’S MERCY
  • DESPAIR
  • IMPUGNING THE KNOWN TRUTH
  • ENVY OF ANOTHER’s SPIRITUAL GOOD
  • OBSTINACY IN SIN
  • FINAL IMPENITENCE

There were also “Sins Crying to Heaven for Vengeance”.
  • WILLFUL MURDER
  • THE SIN OF SODOM
  • OPPRESSON OF THE POOR
  • DEFRAUDING LABORERS OF THEIR WAGES

These three sections were closely followed by “Nine Ways of Being Accessory to Another’s Sin”.
  • BY COUNCIL
  • BY COMMAND
  • BY CONSENT
  • BY PROVOCATION
  • BY PRAISE OR FLATTERY
  • BY CONCEALMENT
  • BY PARTAKING
  • BY SILENCE
  • BY DEFENSE IF THE ILL DONE

These Guidelines for the Christian life appeared in every Roman Catholic Catechism and Daily Missal from Vatican I (1870) to Vatican II (1965). These texts were issued to me as a first grade student in 1962. The Church and the Papacy has apparently come a long way since then.

So what say you, Catholics? Do you suppose that the Holy Father is unaware of what's going on here in North America? Could he be unaware of what the Church has taught for centuries? Is it possible that he has chosen to ignore some of these oppressive teachings of the past in favor of unity? If so, is it within his Papal authority to do so?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keyzer Soze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 06:35 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,990 Times in 5,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
If they want to have a pride service then they should talk about the bible calling homosexuality an abomination but more importantly talk about love,repentance, forgiveness, and joy.
Curious that I remember pride being a sin as well as homosexuality. Make no mistake...celebration of the lords supper in this setting is a blasphemy on the order of a satanic mass.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 10:04 AM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 29,894 Times in 10,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchingtheweasels View Post
Curious that I remember pride being a sin as well as homosexuality.
I NEVER thought of that!

Thanks for the insightful post.
Old 07-17-2019, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alv7722 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze View Post
This is one of the things that I find troubling with the Latin Papacy. With all the heavy handed Supremacy, Infallibility and Universal Jurisdiction which Roman Catholics believe is appropriately conferred upon their Pope, why would he not put a prompt end to the ministry of a rogue RC clergyman who is willfully, actively and publicly scandalizing the Church and making a mockery of its teachings?

I was RC for many years. I can remember when every RC elementary school student was taught about the “Seven Deadly Sins”.
  • PRIDE
  • COVETOUSNESS
  • LUST
  • ANGER
  • GLUTTONY
  • ENVY
  • SLOTH

Likewise, we were taught about “Sins Against the Holy Spirit”.
  • PRESUMPTION OF GOD’S MERCY
  • DESPAIR
  • IMPUGNING THE KNOWN TRUTH
  • ENVY OF ANOTHER’s SPIRITUAL GOOD
  • OBSTINACY IN SIN
  • FINAL IMPENITENCE

There were also “Sins Crying to Heaven for Vengeance”.
  • WILLFUL MURDER
  • THE SIN OF SODOM
  • OPPRESSON OF THE POOR
  • DEFRAUDING LABORERS OF THEIR WAGES

These three sections were closely followed by “Nine Ways of Being Accessory to Another’s Sin”.
  • BY COUNCIL
  • BY COMMAND
  • BY CONSENT
  • BY PROVOCATION
  • BY PRAISE OR FLATTERY
  • BY CONCEALMENT
  • BY PARTAKING
  • BY SILENCE
  • BY DEFENSE IF THE ILL DONE

These Guidelines for the Christian life appeared in every Roman Catholic Catechism and Daily Missal from Vatican I (1870) to Vatican II (1965). These texts were issued to me as a first grade student in 1962. The Church and the Papacy has apparently come a long way since then.

So what say you, Catholics? Do you suppose that the Holy Father is unaware of what's going on here in North America? Could he be unaware of what the Church has taught for centuries? Is it possible that he has chosen to ignore some of these oppressive teachings of the past in favor of unity? If so, is it within his Papal authority to do so?

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
Acts 5:29, KJV

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15, KJV

It is unlikely the Pope will do anything about it:

"NEW YORK, July 1, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – In advance of one of the world’s largest homosexual “Pride” parades, Fr. James Martin, SJ celebrated a pre-parade Mass during which he told “LGBT Catholics” to be hopeful because Pope Francis has “LGBT friends” and has “appointed many LGBT-supportive cardinals, archbishops, and bishops.”

Fr. Martin is a consultor to the Vatican’s communications office who campaigns for greater acceptance of homosexuality within the Catholic Church. The Jesuit offered the “Pre-Pride Mass” at St. Francis of Assisi parish in New York City, known for its “LGBT ministry” that flouts Church teaching on sexuality, on the evening of June 29."

Full article at https://trulytimes.com/fr-martin-at-...s-bishops.html and a couple other websites.

And... article about the Toronto gay pride parade mentions homosexuality as being one of the four sins crying out for vengeance:
https://torontocatholicwitness.blogs...nda-march.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Old fart For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 06:08 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,990 Times in 5,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze View Post
So what say you, Catholics? Do you suppose that the Holy Father is unaware of what's going on here in North America? Could he be unaware of what the Church has taught for centuries?
I'm thinking it's more like...

After all, he's basically pope because of the support of gay priests, bishops, and cardinals. He's not going to take any action against them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 07:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,206 Times in 5,725 Posts

They don't actually believe Gods word.
It's business.