Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to start? Momma2 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 22 07-29-2017 08:59 PM
Get Home Bag load out - start over or good start? Spoonchucker Urban Survival 38 12-03-2015 06:48 AM
Where would you start over? Metcalf General Discussion 21 10-29-2015 01:15 AM
Where to start? Murf Communications 6 07-17-2015 07:49 AM
Tree Grafting - Starting anew? TacomaJPP Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 11 03-14-2010 03:50 PM
Where to start? thewolfofsurvival Urban Survival 16 06-01-2009 01:31 PM
When Will It Start Two Rivers Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 0 01-31-2009 12:17 PM

Old 05-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Nemo me impune lacessit

Location: Near where Indiana, Michigan and Lake Michigan meet.
Thanked 3,251 Times in 2,026 Posts

Advertise Here

Hope your recovery continues to go well. Write when you can but remember your health is first. We'll wait. And to add my opinion even if you write this which looks good I'd still like to see TTGTW book II.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon Tamer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2016, 04:38 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,161 Times in 827 Posts

223:
It is great that you are up and doing again....
The greatest threat to world peace is the belief in islam....
There is no compassion in islam as demonstrated by the 100 of millions of women girls and boys enslaved by the islamic male society....
War is being waged by islam against the non-muslims....
and....
The world ignores this war....
Just maybe we can elect a President that will take this war to islam....
WW3 is here....
Keep up the great works....
Texican....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texican2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2016, 06:02 PM
Target Shooter

Post Our Beliefs

Are predicated upon one True God and His only Son who died for our sins so that we may be restored to righteousness with Our Father. Jesus said "He sent forth His word and healed them all"-- that includes you, 223, so be well and live a long and productive life.

As to the mud slimes, as student of their history as it related to our nation, how many know that the return voyage of the Mayflower ended with the Barbary pirates ( mud slimes) capturing that ship and enslaving her crew?

President Thomas Jefferson had enough of their evil actions and set about building a navy then using it to defeat those early terrorists. Pray that we, as a nation with eventual gonads, elect a warrior as president to stamp out this world wide evil of radicals over there or we must do it here if we are to survive as a free people enjoying the blessings of our God given freedoms.
A verification of these following facts may be had a www.Religionof peace.com: "in 2015 the world had 2864 attacks from radical mud slimes which killed27,622 people and injured 26,149."
Laus Deo
overbore

Last edited by overbore; 05-21-2016 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: add data
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to overbore For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2016, 11:47 PM
The Lieutenant

Thanked 1,919 Times in 796 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by overbore View Post
As to the mud slimes, as student of their history as it related to our nation, how many know that the return voyage of the Mayflower ended with the Barbary pirates ( mud slimes) capturing that ship and enslaving her crew.
Laus Deo
overbore
Be a nice story if I could see a reference about the Mayflower being captured. Quick internet search revealed nothing of the sort.
Now "from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli", dat's the fact, Jack. I do like your "mud slimes" term, though
The Following User Says Thank You to boomerweps For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 07:37 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosadi View Post
I am a Christian and also a man who has seen many things.

I have seen people living under is sham do both evil and good. I haven't seen is sham teach anything but evil.

223, please write as you like, I find it worth reading. Those who don't, well they should seek something else to read, and not seek to influence how you write. If they think that their way is better they should write a story and I may read it. If I don't like it I'll either ignore it or offer up my point of view, but I won't try to change each persons story as I don't feel I have that power.

I do enjoy commenting on your story in a kind of give and take, not to change or influence you, but because I find it is kinda like sitting around a nice camp fire with good friends who just talk about the topic of the moment (in this case the story). Makes the story more fun to read IMHO.

God Bless and get well brother.

Dosadi
Am I to assume that the part of your comment "seeking to influence" is in relation to my early comment, if so I would like to read how I have done this, I to have enjoyed reading these story's but have been viewing the main character much like I would James Bond, a necessary evil, a man you may want on your side but a man you would not choose to meet

I have personal military service and known many who have been to several wars as well as the decades of troubles in northern Ireland, none have ever shown any willingness to do anything but the bare minimum when taking another's life and when I read, as an atheist, religious motivations that go beyond this apparent normal restraint I ask a question.

Finally I would mention that it has been said often that for some, Sadam Hussain being one, motivations where retaliation for the crusades, when it was only the limits in weapons technology that restrained the eventual death toll.

Two wrongs never make a right, but you do have two wrongs
The Following User Says Thank You to dch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 09:16 AM

Saddam Hussein was a monster and his sons were much worse. I am perplexed by the direction you have taken in this thread.
I have spent some time down range and I can tell you that the people I had with me didn't fight the enemy reluctantly.
It also seems to me you are no less invested in your religion than any other religious person.

I am enjoying your writing 223, and I apologize for being off topic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redbrd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,133 Times in 520 Posts

Islam was created by Muhammad as a religion of war dedicated to the establishment of Islam and Sharia based tyranny throughout the world. Those who deny this are apostates, ignorant or liars. Islam is just as evil as Communism, Nazism and Progressive Fascism.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ConradCa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 02:36 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by dch View Post
Am I to assume that the part of your comment "seeking to influence" is in relation to my early comment, if so I would like to read how I have done this, I to have enjoyed reading these story's but have been viewing the main character much like I would James Bond, a necessary evil, a man you may want on your side but a man you would not choose to meet

I have personal military service and known many who have been to several wars as well as the decades of troubles in northern Ireland, none have ever shown any willingness to do anything but the bare minimum when taking another's life and when I read, as an atheist, religious motivations that go beyond this apparent normal restraint I ask a question.

Finally I would mention that it has been said often that for some, Sadam Hussain being one, motivations where retaliation for the crusades, when it was only the limits in weapons technology that restrained the eventual death toll.

Two wrongs never make a right, but you do have two wrongs
To be honest It wasn't aimed directly at you in any way.

I do dispute you having the right to define what is a wrong. Perhaps your premise is different from mine.

I evil is wrong, destroying evil is not. That is the premise I operate from.

None the less

Shalom and may you find peace also.

Sorry for thread drift and ill hush up now
The Following User Says Thank You to Dosadi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 10:48 PM
Target Shooter

Post references

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerweps View Post
Be a nice story if I could see a reference about the Mayflower being captured. Quick internet search revealed nothing of the sort.
Now "from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli", dat's the fact, Jack. I do like your "mud slimes" term, though
Here ya go: two for you:
http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...760439870.html and
"The captain seeing so much lading wished to put aboard the bigger ship for greater safety, but Mr. Edward Winslow, their agent in the business, was bound in a bond to send it to London in the small ship…(Mayflower)

The captain of the big ship…towed the small ship at his stern all the way over. So they went joyfully home together and had such fine weather that he never cast her off till they were well within the England channel, almost in sight of Plymouth.

But even there she was unhappily taken by a Turkish man-of-war and carried off to Saller (Morocco), where the captain and crew were made slaves… Thus all their hopes were dashed and the joyful news they meant to carry home was turned to heavy tidings… In the big ship Captain Myles Standish…arrived at a very bad time…a plague very deadly in London… The friendly adventurers were so reduced by their losses last year, and now by the ship taken by the Turks…that all trade was dead.”

Not a story but well documented facts in English history. Apologies, 223, but when challenged I have been known to be like certain candidate---
BE well and to quote from English lit ( Oliver) again
"MORE SIR?"

overbore
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to overbore For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 03:09 PM
The Lieutenant

Thanked 1,919 Times in 796 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by overbore View Post
Here ya go: two for you:
http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...760439870.html and
"The captain seeing so much lading wished to put aboard the bigger ship for greater safety, but Mr. Edward Winslow, their agent in the business, was bound in a bond to send it to London in the small ship…(Mayflower)

The captain of the big ship…towed the small ship at his stern all the way over. So they went joyfully home together and had such fine weather that he never cast her off till they were well within the England channel, almost in sight of Plymouth.

But even there she was unhappily taken by a Turkish man-of-war and carried off to Saller (Morocco), where the captain and crew were made slaves… Thus all their hopes were dashed and the joyful news they meant to carry home was turned to heavy tidings… In the big ship Captain Myles Standish…arrived at a very bad time…a plague very deadly in London… The friendly adventurers were so reduced by their losses last year, and now by the ship taken by the Turks…that all trade was dead.”

Not a story but well documented facts in English history. Apologies, 223, but when challenged I have been known to be like certain candidate---
BE well and to quote from English lit ( Oliver) again
"MORE SIR?"

overbore
Exactly what I was looking for. Challenged? A mere request of elucidation, sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to boomerweps For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 04:23 PM

Great start!
The Following User Says Thank You to HUGHES555 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 09:07 PM
Survivor

Thanked 18,639 Times in 3,592 Posts
Default Chapter One -end

A little MOAR from the world of the great pain, otherwise known as kidney stones. Doing a lot better since the operation on Friday. They found two MOAR large stones up in the kidney on the CT scan. One in each kidney bigger than a quarter, will require MOAR invasive surgeries later this year. Still trying to decide what to write. Anyway hope you enjoy and comments please!!!

The Medical Team in Riyadh Saudi Arabia was at one of the many palaces in the or on the outskirts of the city belonging to the Saud Royal families. They were there because the Prince that Davis had saved in America was different than many of his relatives, The Prince was a man of his word and his word was his bond. He had vowed to do all that he could to repay his life debt to the man who had literally for no reason other than possibly his own self preservation had laid his own life on the limb for the prince and had won. The Prince was one of the many Princes in the Royal Saud family unlike most he was a great business man and had a real knack for business, He had started his empire on oil but now left all of his annual oil money in the Saudi budget not taking his allotment. He was not the riches of the Royal family he was however in the top ten, which made him worth in the high 500 plus billionaire club, not quite a trillionaire but probably before he died and he had pledged his holdings to the life of Davis and he meant to get him well. Thus a private medical team that would rival any major teaching hospital in the world just for Davis and his wellness.

One of the signs of his business awareness was within a short time of arriving in Riyadh, he noticed some large bills for something called Little Caesar's Pizza, seems at least three times a week he was seeing large expenses for pizza and when he looked into the new household expense he found out that it was one of Lyle's favorite foods and he only aye about a half dozen or so foods at all. It was one of Lyle's personality quirks that he would only eat a few different foods. He didn't even eat ice cream or hamburgers, what American raised young man doesn't eat ice cream and hamburgers. Lyle wasn't your prototypical computer nerd, he was however ADHD when it came to food and a few other things in life. he could sit in front of a computer and work for days on Hot Pockets and Little Caeser's pizza either working on some new program he was writing for something or another or playing whatever game it was that he was mastering at the time. He had already become the chief of security for IT at the Palace as he beat the system the first day at the Palace and asked the Prince for a new laptop as they had not brought his with them when they came. He had beat the system with his phone, not even a notebook. the family had been told at an early age that Lyle was gifted and most likely had an IQ in excess of 160 or better. The Prince had gotten him the Laptop he wanted and told him to fix the problems in his computers and security system. It took Lyle a week to fix all the problems and explain to the Prince how much private data had been leaving the compound. The Prince rewarded him with a position as head of IT and computer data security. Lyle asked , "what, does it pay," and continued, I will take doubled what you paid the last guy as he sucked at his job. I am least worth twice what he got paid." PrInce Salman said, "twice is a large raise." Lyle countered, "you said he had a staff of seven. I can do it with three, me and two of my buds from home. The two of them get what is left of the salary budget and we set our on hours and dress code." The Prince said, "you drive a hard bargain, the budget for the team was four million and all expenses, housing and cars." Lyle said, "four million dollars?" The prince smiled and said no, "I am afraid it is in Euros, that would be about four million Euros times approximately 1.20 dollars for about 4.8 million dollars per year. So you and your friends just became millionaires. That is if you are still interested." "Are you kidding me Prince Sal, I know you have a big sense of humor," pleaded Lyle. No young Kyle, you will receive a stipend of approximately $200 thousand dollars per month and I am throwing in a bonus of a month's pay for getting rid of the leaks. Call your buddies and get them over here as soon as possible. All expenses paid on the trip and thousand dollar a day per diem." Lyle ran and hugged the Prince and said, "way cool Prince Sal," and ran off to call his best two buddies Gail Smith and Tommy Lukins, they had been friends since first grade and all three were computer addicts, not nerds as they liked to say. He knew they would come as they were both under employed, Gail as part of the Geek Squad at Best Buy and Tommy as a worker at a dry cleaner and pizza delivery at night.

The Prince also tried the Little Caesar's Pizza that was being flown in from Germany for Lyle three times per week and decided it would be a good investment, he bought the middle eastern rights to Little Caesar's and started opening pizza shops. He had a dozen in Saudi alone and the franchise rights were being sold aggressively throughout the middle east and as they say the pizza was going like hot cakes. Lyle could now have it every day as the Prince had opened one not two miles from the Palace. Now if Lyle could just find a place with soft shell Tacos like Taco Bell he would have it made. Prince Salman was eighth or ninth in line to be the next King of Saudi, yet he never wanted it. One of the reasons he had been assigned for Assassination was his views on the world and the Kingdom. The other and most prevalent reason for the attempt, was a tightly kept secret in the Royal Family was Prince Salman was not a Muslim he was a converted and devout Protestant. He hadn't told anybody about being saved while in college in America at the University of South Carolina's International School of Business. It had finely gotten out when one of his staff found him reading the Bible one day when he was late for a meeting.

Jenna walked into her Fathers room the third morning at daylight and Dr. Windgate and Davis were having a talk. Dr. Windgate said, "you are going to have to cooperate to get the restraints removed. No you are not being imprisoned as you have implied, they are for your and my staffs safety and mostly for your safety. Mr. Rogers your body has received and awfully lot of trauma and even now six months plus later is still trying and i repeat trying to recover. The Prince has made sure you and your children have received the finest care available and has spared no expense in doing so. Now is the hard part and will require the utmost care and precaution. We have to work you hard enough to get the muscles and skeletal systems to reactivate and do that without putting any undue or extra pressure on the organs and the nervous systems. it is a delicate balance and one that will require you and I to be on the same page at all times." Davis looked at the Doctor and said, "thanks for all you and your team has done and I will do my best to come back even stronger and healthier than I was. I do however want my Daughter to be here for every step of the way as she is studying to be a Doctor's Assistant and if she can't be in school she can be learning and helping and useful, she needs that from me." Dr. Windgate said, "that is why she is always wanting to see the charts and is always looking up stuff on the computer, had I have known she could have been in on the treatments from the start. Consider that done."

Jenna rushed over to her Dad sand said, "Dad, I am glad that you are finally awake, you don't have to look out for me all the time. I am a grown woman." "Yes, you are my Babygirl, a grown woman, but you are now and will always be my responsibility and I will always take that responsibility and try to make your life as good as it can be, not just for you but for my benefit. Seeing you and your brother prosper is the greatest thing for me as your Dad. I Love you both more than you will ever know and where is the boy wonder off chasing some warlock, robot, or demon or something on his computer games." Jenna said, "no, he is actually working, he is head of the IT department here at the palace and someone as he put it, tried to walk in his garden without permission and is being punished at this minute. Not Lyle but whoever tried to get past his security. He is in his own little world and loving it, the only thing that will make him any happier now is that Gail and Tommy will be here sometime late tonight. As they are his new IT team." "Well, said Davis, it seems that the two of you have been busy while I have been resting. The Doctor says it is time for me to get back with the land of the living and start getting better." Dr. Windgate said, "Jenna, where were you going to school for your Doctor's Assistant training. I would like to request your records and see if we can get your time here as part of your studies. I don't see it being a problem. That is if you would like to study under me and the other Doctors here on staff." Jenna said, "I was studying at the University of South Carolina Columbia, SC and yes I would love to continue my studies," and bent down and gave her Dad a big kiss on the cheek and ran out of the room like a little girl getting her first pony. "Doctor, Davis said, you have made my little girl a very happy young Lady today, for that I say Thank You and I also say thanks for my life and comes from the deepest part of my being. You show me what I need to do, to get better and I will give it my all to achieve that goal or regiment." "There is no doubt in my mind that you will fight, that fight that you have is the only real reason you are here today. You fought to stay with us from day one till today," said Dr. Windgate. Davis smiled at the Doctor and said, "the reason I am here has very little to do with me or even you Doctor, God still has a purpose for me here on this earth. That is why I am still here, you and I are just the instruments he is the true healer and physician." " You are a man of faith, I take it," said the Doctor. "Does that bother you Doctor," asked Davis. "No on the contrary, that is why I was picked by the Prince, he too is a man of faith and does not follow the religion of his country," said Jim Windgate. The Doctor continued, ""you need to get some rest now, we will start your recovery with getting you up and getting you a bath this afternoon. No more of the sponge baths by my nurses, " he laughed as he left the room and turned out the lights.

As the Doctor left Jenna was telling Lyle about the news of their Father and that she was going to get to continue her studies under Dr. Windgate and his staff. he was just as excited and was telling her about that Tommy and Gail would be there tonight and he was going to pick them up in his new company car a Mercedes G63-AMG expedition packaged SUV. Come out to the front and let me show you the beast. As they walked to the front of the Palace they never left the view of the Palace security team that had the two of them as their only job, twenty-four hours a day and seven days per week. The ride to the airport tonight, would have Fahid going as his guide to make sure he didn't get lost and another car with four of the security team following. Fahid and Lyle were fast buddies playing video games, especially first person shooter games, so he usually drew the close protection of Lyle. Just like Ablah was for Jenna, they had mutual interest in the worlds of fashion and weight lifting of all things feminine.

As they got outside, Jenna said, " which one is yours all the SUV's are alike," and laughed at her brothers reaction. The one that says, "Lyle on the license plate, or did you not notice, also mine is a little darker shade of tan, supposedly sheds the sunlight a little better according to Fahid." "Well that would be a good thing, cause sunlight is one of the things they have a lot of here in Riyadh," said Jenna. Jenna continued, " you know they don't even sell these in the states I don't think." "You are correct, do you want to go with us to pick up Gail and Tommy," asked Lyle. She said, "no, if I go Ablah will have to go and we will have to take more than one car." Lyle said, "we can just take the limo, with the driver and the whole entourage, that will freak Gail and Thomas out for sure. Let's do it , tonight, sis. I have to go and do some work, for now see you for our workout at two o'clock." Jenna was already heading towards her room and her computer, she needed to send Jane her best friend and email with the news of her training and studies.
As night was falling over the desert country, the entourage of three vehicles was assembled two of the Mercedes SUV's and a stretched Mercedes Benz s class 700 was awaiting Lyle and Jenna along with Fahid and Ablah for the thirty minute ride across the desert to the airport. Upon leaving the gates of the palace the croup grew by a cavalcade of four Police motorcycles and the group flew down the road unmolested by traffic as hit had been shut down for the Prince and his companions as they traveled to the airport. The limousine and it's two Suv's were directed to the runway where the private plane was landing with the American dignitaries, better known as Gail and Tommy. As the Mercedes limo came to a stop beside the Royal Family Gulf Stream G-550 opened the front door and put down the steps as a ground crew rolled out a red carpet from the plane towards the Limo.

Lyle wanting to see his friends did not follow protocol and jumped out of the Limo heading for the ramp of stairs to the plane. luckily one of the guards from the SUV's had already thought about this possibility and cut Lyle off before he could go up the stairs. He gently reminded Lyle of the protocols for these type of excursions and walked him back to the Limo. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good, and this was one of those fortunate times, for the Roger's family and there entourage. Lyle's appearance had started the attack, it had also delayed the people on the plane from starting the departure and it had rushed the other guards out of the SUV's. As Lyle, stuck his head back inside the door of the Limousine and was trying to apologies for his actions, the high powered projectile meant for him sailed through the security guard helping him back into the cars neck slicing his jugular vein and blowing out his vertabrae. Killing a long time Palace security specialist. His last dying act was to push the door to the Limousine closed as it roared away from the ambush.

As they say in the comic books all heck broke loose at that minute, as the limousine was screeching away. Airport security was approaching the scene with lights flashing and sirens sounding and a rain of automatic small arms fire was being poured onto the SUV's and the Gulf Stream. The Prince's security staff were all top flight men, having either been in the military mostly special forces or were from the countries intelligence agencies. They fought like the professionals they were and gained control of the situation quickly using superior fire power and better techniques in breaking the ambush by attacking it instead of cowering and waiting for help. Four of the eight were injured and Technical Specialist Wasem was pronounced dead at the scene, by the Coroner. The remaining guards with help from the Royal Police got Gail and Tommy escorted to the Palace under heavy guard without any other issues.

Gail and Tommy rushed to Lyle and Jenna, when they were brought into the Palace by the security team. Prince Salman was there to greet them after their tumultuous landing and reception. The Prince walked up to the pair and said, "welcome to my home. I regret that you have witnessed the worst that my country has to offer, before anything good could be offered. First impressions are just that, they however as we all know have lasting effects on how we judge people and their actions. I cannot change any of those things, that you have already experienced. I can only offer my condolences for the actions you have witnessed. As for my good will you have it, I am offering you, a return to America, as fast as you would like to leave and will pay you two months pay for coming over and your trauma. If you would like to stay, the deal is as stated before and you like Jenna and Lyle will have full time guards and will be stationed here at the main Palace.

Lyle said, "Prince, I cannot speak for my friends, but I thank you and your men for saving our lives tonight. I also, know that someone had to have told someone that they were arriving tonight. That ambush was pre-planned and not just the spur of the moment. So either we have a mole or my IT security wasn't as good as I thought. Jenna said, "I sent an email to Jane, telling her about my studies and I mentioned that Gail and Tommy were landing at the airport tonight." "That explains it then, Jane was probably already on the list of the people they were monitoring from before, I didn't think to double blind all our emails leaving here to some other server. So it looks like it came from somewhere else, on their end when they check the routing deliveries of email," said Lyle. he continued, "I need your help guys, but I understand if you want to go home. At least give it a couple of weeks. Gail we have peach ice cream in the fridge just waiting for you and Tommy, double stuff Oreo's and milk." The group, Lyle, Jenna, Tommy, Gail, Fahid and Ablah talked late into the night eating ice cream and catching up on what was happening in the US and making new friends.
The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to 223shootersc For This Useful Post:
2medicine woman, Alan45, angerhater, artjs, avalanche5, Bagman1957, BarnOwl, bigal1, Biker, bill may, bjoyce09, Blueline, BM59_Fan, brettcar, carly, cavsgt, cheyennep, dandanthearmyman, dannab1, darth, David Bevis, davis08, Desert Drew, divinginn, Dragon Tamer, Drat, Dumb Droid, eritico, EventHorizon, faif2d, Fastowl, Fightheat, flatlander11b, Freebirde, FreshPotatoes, Gipsy Smith, golem3, Gramps96Kz, gunnerpwd, hardtrailz, homer simpson, inMichigan, Iowa102, Jeepdriver, Jel, jkdetonator, junkhound, jwh123, kaijafon, Kansas Terri, kennr, Lionsden2, mdlbldrmatt135, minitruck83, monkeypunch, mortdooley, MountainMan, Mourning America, MrNobody, MSTA57, mwatson, ncwebnut, Nomad-max, nuflyr, old disturbed guy, overbore, Pathfinder03, Pearl, Pezz, Pitbulld45, Poppa, Quovardis, Rain23, Ri Fisher, robertb, robertk, rover10, rubeixcube, scruffy, shadetree 1944, shadowrider, Slider, smitty60, Srchdawg, stoneyb, Supermag, swamppapa, texican2, topdoc, wd45, Wikdcard344, wv_farmgirl, ydderf, yoopermac
Old 05-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Owned by Dobie

Just saw this, Great start, hope you keep it up! However, I will happily read whatever you are willing to write!! But get well first, we can wait. (Although, probably not very patiently )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannab1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 11:49 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,161 Times in 827 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 223shootersc View Post
A little MOAR from the world of the great pain, otherwise known as kidney stones. Doing a lot better since the operation on Friday. They found two MOAR large stones up in the kidney on the CT scan. One in each kidney bigger than a quarter, will require MOAR invasive surgeries later this year.

Still trying to decide what to write.
Well, 223, you could consider a short story about your trials and tribulations with kidney stones....

And thanks for the chapter....

Texican....
The Following User Says Thank You to texican2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 12:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,367 Times in 2,000 Posts

Getting Good!! As they say...eagerly awaiting MOAR!!

The old guy
The Following User Says Thank You to htfiremedic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 01:23 AM
Nil Mortis Sin Lucri

Great chapter 223! Moar when you're feeling up to it...we'll wait .
The Following User Says Thank You to Slider For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 03:39 AM
Target Shooter

Very good chapter 223. Please get well soon, recover fully as we want MOAR ASAP. (lol) I really like your writing and will read anything you produce. You are one of the best authors I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to old disturbed guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 07:10 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,220 Times in 498 Posts

With a little creativity, pita bread properly filled would be a good substitute for soft shell tacos. Personally I'm a traditionalist, I prefer the masa (corn) tortilla.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freebirde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 07:41 PM
Prepared

Thank you for MOAR

Dosadi
The Following User Says Thank You to Dosadi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 08:52 PM

You are gifted !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poppa For This Useful Post: