Planet X sighted by ALMA array!!! Real Deal **Threads merged here*** - Page 6 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Planet X Nibiru Real? Ask a real Astronomer... jimmykeller Controversial News and Alternative Politics 247 02-23-2017 04:16 PM
MSS the real deal Bobbyjack General Discussion 1 08-27-2012 09:45 PM
The real deal with US Oil. JLMortensen Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 38 03-12-2011 01:30 PM
Website, the real deal wind Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 2 12-31-2009 01:35 PM
The Real Deal outdoorsurvival Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 7 12-08-2009 09:36 PM
The Real Deal oldfatguy General Discussion 0 07-24-2009 02:13 PM
The real deal hiway Political News and Discussion 1 05-18-2009 09:28 PM
The Real Deal ActionJackson Polls and Surveys 20 10-09-2008 03:33 AM

Old 03-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,938 Times in 2,345 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel7 View Post
Some of those pics are cool, but if nibiru is that close to see, we would start feeling more of the gravitational effects, which is starting to ramp up it seems. From what I read, it should start increasing even more, then we'll get a view sometime in 2017. Then all the non believers will have no choice, when they see it with their own eyes.
Really have no idea except for what the Chilean astronomer CARLOS MUŅOZ had to say. Since his track record speaks for itself and other astronomers like Brian Geoffrey Marsden, Allan Rex Sandage, J.D. Harrington and others who where doing studies on this, but .... they left the scene!
As far as seeing anything, have to wait until they stop chem trailing the sky's, unless you happen to live far enough away from suburban populations that they deem it unnecessary. Don't bother with the ISS live feed, they're now controlling it to point only where they want you to view. Many live US feeds have been shut down.
There's other information out there, unfortunately some of it may be way out there, planted, distorted, etc. but you would have to evaluate it for yourself.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to MCVet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 09:39 PM

Ya, I'm doing my share of reading, but it is hard to interpret everything. Share what you have via pm if you don't mind man, thanks
Old 03-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,053 Times in 1,319 Posts

Planet X has NOT been sighted by anything or anybody.
Batygin and Brown have found evidence that indicates a planet may exist. That's all. No sightings. No proof. They predict itsclosest approach to the sun is seven times farther than Neptune and does not go around the sun. That means when it is visible it will be much less than spectacular.

If you read science sites that don't mention UFOs, chemtrails and aliens you get more reliable information.
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/...n-solar-system
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDBushcraft For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2016, 11:19 AM

Let's just say nibiru is real, and on its way. Do you seriously think they will tell us, or wait till its to late? The science on this theory seems pretty sound. I guess time will tell. Our government never has, or never will look out for its citizens.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diesel7 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Survivor

They? This would be out of government hands. Govt could deny it but it would circulate through science channels and be out in every country. We weren't told of the possible discovery by the govt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDBushcraft For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 11:38 AM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 22,162 Times in 9,855 Posts

Quote:
Let's just say nibiru is real, and on its way. Do you seriously think they will tell us, or wait till its to late? The science on this theory seems pretty sound. I guess time will tell. Our government never has, or never will look out for its citizens.
Who is "They." Anybody with good hobbyist telescope could see an object like the putative "Nibiru." This is not a secret that could be kept.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 11:42 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 13,235 Times in 5,594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
<script id="gpt-impl-0.37492769429810596" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_81.js"></script>Who is "They." Anybody with good hobbyist telescope could see an object like the putative "Nibiru." This is not a secret that could be kept.
The guy who pointed the Machine Pistol at the Faces of Elian Gonzales & his Uncle in the Bedroom of the Uncles Florida Home as he ripped Elian from the Uncle's Arms is one of the "They" we are speaking of ...
Old 03-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Survivor

Well, they failed to keep that a secret too, didn't they.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:55 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 13,235 Times in 5,594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBushcraft View Post
Well, they failed to keep that a secret too, didn't they.
That's why Bill Clinton calls Bill Cosby an Amateur ...
Old 03-09-2016, 01:04 PM

Well according to the science, it's approaching from the south, and unless your in Antarctica your not going to see anything. And I don't think any amateurs have a telescope out in orbit. I'm not saying it's a definite thing, but it does go hand in hand with all the pole shifts, and mass extinctions throughout history. It's even talked about in the bible, but it's up to you to believe it for yourself. And I really don't doubt that our government has all these cool underground facilities for something like this, it makes sense when you start looking around at different things. Then again I'm no where near as smart as some of you here. This is just my interpretation of the things I have read! Like I said , there will be no hiding it once it's here. And if it never shows up, then oh well, we'll move on to the next big thing. But I have this weird feeling that something is in bound.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diesel7 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 01:57 PM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
Well according to the science, it's approaching from the south, and unless your in Antarctica your not going to see anything.
Even if it was approaching from due south, most folks living below the equator could see it... and orbital physics wouldn't allow it to approach from directly due south anyway. Nothing in the solar system moves in a straight line.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Well according to the science, it's approaching from the south, and unless your in Antarctica your not going to see anything. And I don't think any amateurs have a telescope out in orbit. I'm not saying it's a definite thing, but it does go hand in hand with all the pole shifts, and mass extinctions throughout history. It's even talked about in the bible, but it's up to you to believe it for yourself. And I really don't doubt that our government has all these cool underground facilities for something like this, it makes sense when you start looking around at different things. Then again I'm no where near as smart as some of you here. This is just my interpretation of the things I have read! Like I said , there will be no hiding it once it's here. And if it never shows up, then oh well, we'll move on to the next big thing. But I have this weird feeling that something is in bound.
Guess we will see.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:56 PM
Survivor

Quote:
There are plenty of pics available that are not from govt controlled media, and again forget trying the ISS cams since they turn them off or point them elsewhere as needed!
Old 03-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCVet View Post
There are plenty of pics available that are not from govt controlled media, and again forget trying the ISS cams since they turn them off or point them elsewhere as needed!
There aren't any pics of planet X. Again, it's existence is still unproven and those that are proposing the idea are still not sure where to look for it.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:02 PM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBushcraft View Post
Again, it's existence is still unproven and those that are proposing the idea are still not sure where to look for it.
There is probably at least one gravitationally significant object out beyond Neptune's orbit. Somebody is likely to get an image in the next few years after the the orbit is calculated with more precision.

However, whatever object or objects are found they will have less influence on the Earth than Neptune.

It didn't cause any mass extinctions.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Survivor

ISS Selfie.
Nothing to see here continue on!

Old 03-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Survivor

Filtered through a slight break in the "fog" at sunset and it's not Mars.

Last edited by MCVet; 03-12-2016 at 12:11 PM..
Old 03-12-2016, 10:21 AM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCVet View Post
Filtered through a slight break in the fog at sunset and it's not Mars.
That's in front of the clouds. It's probably a boat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Survivor

Dude! If the professional and amateur astronomers have not yet been able to locate the planet with their knowledge, financial backing and access to telescopes of all kinds, YOU are not going find it on a web cam.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDBushcraft For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Survivor

Default Professional Astronomers

There have been a number of Professional Astronomers involved like Brian Geoffrey Marsden, Allan Rex Sandage, JD Harrington as well as others and it's well documented what has occurred with them, a fair warning to others! As far as amateur astronomers go, not much different then what can be found on forums or the internet, unless "officially" recognized by controlled media, which won't happen at the moment.
What people choose to believe is really up to them. I don't have a problem with those that find comfort in selective science/astronomy/archaeology/history.
Presenting other information for the few that question and ask questions that come by this tread is worthwhile! Excluding of course the financed/involved members who don't really want others to question or ask questions!
Yes I'm aware of the ramifications of people straying from selective science/astronomy/archaeology/history, but it will always be very few. The rest have there attention on other things... newest Air Jordan, Glock, Sports event, etc... hopefully some still do a little prepping!

Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSC7Mw33cqw