Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Kindle Book "Canning & Preserving at Home" SgtBooker44 Food and water 6 01-15-2015 10:12 PM
Holder: "Too Many" People "Irrationally Fear the New America That Is Emerging" cnpiso Political News and Discussion 81 05-29-2014 10:14 AM
Disappointed in "Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving" Book Noob_Prepper Food and water 34 09-20-2013 01:56 PM
12yr Old's Video: "When white people **** black people off." Athanasius General Discussion 47 08-28-2013 04:23 PM
"Our People supported the reelection of this president"- Bail Out Detroit" sniperfx Political News and Discussion 30 12-06-2012 11:02 AM
Any movies like "The Road" or "The Book of Eli" libertyforall Books, Movies & Stories 15 09-13-2012 07:49 PM
"Pig Book:" Congress curbs earmarking habit, but still sneaking in pet projects Hazeleyes General Discussion 0 04-17-2012 08:26 AM
Tricking People Into Judging a "Book" By Its Cover gpracer1 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 12 01-20-2012 06:41 PM
"People need their beer, so I think people are preparing and stocking up" Allamakee County Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 61 07-15-2011 08:43 AM
book: "Tom Brown's Field Guide: City and Suburban Survival" Syngin Books, Movies & Stories 3 11-24-2007 11:21 AM

Old 12-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,524 Times in 1,326 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDon View Post
Where do you get that Allah is Al'Ilah? The God of the Muslium faith is the "God of Abraham, which is the same God of the Jews and Christian faiths...

Brother Don, Catholic Hermit
The god that Mohammad worshiped was the Egyptian moon god. The mother of the Egyptian moon god was ISIS.
The Muslim faith has nothing to do with Abraham. Don't confuse the Arab people with the Muslim religion. The Muslim religion just started about 1300 years ago. Abraham lived about 1500 years before Jesus.
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 47,959 Times in 14,670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhawk View Post
The god that Mohammad worshiped was the Egyptian moon god. The mother of the Egyptian moon god was ISIS.
The Muslim faith has nothing to do with Abraham. Don't confuse the Arab people with the Muslim religion. The Muslim religion just started about 1300 years ago. Abraham lived about 1500 years before Jesus.
Funny thing is that Baptism was a ritual that originated with the cult of Isis, absorbed by Christianity to help gain followers.

Fun fact.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,524 Times in 1,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limping Crow View Post
Funny thing is that Baptism was a ritual that originated with the cult of Isis, absorbed by Christianity to help gain followers.

Fun fact.
Really the other way around. Satan ( the little god want-a-be) always mocks everything the God of Abraham has. Satan is the Oz behind the curtain of the Egyptian gods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Survivor

Satan doesnt exist outside of God.
The Following User Says Thank You to Limping Crow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 05:58 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 54,080 Times in 18,728 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

If "the Book" is a reference to the Bible then there is only one "people" that matters: Those who've accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. There is no other door that leads to God's Kingdom! All other religions are either cheap copies or outright cults.

P.S. The other people who "matter" are them who have yet to accept Christ.

Last edited by ActionJackson; 12-04-2015 at 10:33 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,991 Times in 5,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limping Crow View Post
I dont really disagree mauser, but on the same note Christianity did the same thing. So we need to level the playing field. Only religion that I know of for the most part, that really doesnt/didnt go out and seek to convert people is Judaism.
In the modern day. However, this wasn't always so. Two thousand years ago, Jesus observed: "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." (Matthew 23:15). So it's objectively documented that at one point in history Judaism was a religion that proselytized and sent missionaries. In the apocryphal writings we see that they engaged in violent revolution against ruliing roman authorities.

What happened? The Romans."And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down." (Matthew 24:2). The legions marched into Jerusalem. razed the temple, and it has not been rebuilt to this day. This caused an existential crisis for Judiasm, and fundamentally changed its nature. It permanent removed the idea of the establishment of an earthly kingdom of God from every Jewish mind, vindicating Jesus. Even today, Israel is a JINO kingdom insofar it's mostly a secular democracy.

If you want to fix Islam, destroy Mecca.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:43 AM
J the painter

Thanked 10,820 Times in 4,886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
If "the Book" is a reference to the Bible then there is only one "people" that matters: Those who've accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. There is no other door that leads to God's Kingdom! All other religions are either cheap copies or outright cults.
So judaism is a cult?
Old 12-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,171 Times in 1,604 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDon View Post
Where do you get that Allah is Al'Ilah? The God of the Muslium faith is the "God of Abraham, which is the same God of the Jews and Christian faiths...

Brother Don, Catholic Hermit
What evidence is there that Islam's "Allah" is the pagan moon god of ancient Mecca?

Consider what the pagan Arabians did to worship their moon god, Allah; they prayed while bowing towards K'abah, the "house of Allah" in Mecca that houses a meteorite - a stone from space - several times a day, visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit.

Muslims pray bowing towards the K'abah in Mecca five times a day.

About two million Muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the K'abah.

The Muslim "holy" month of Ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon.

Perched atop churches across the world is the cross, the symbol of the sacrifice made by our God. Perched atop mosques across the world is the crescent moon, the symbol of Allah whom Muhammad chose as the god of Islam.

When confronted with the details above, Muslim typically re-assert that "Allah" still means "al" + "ilah" - i.e., "the" + "god" - and is same as the God of the Bible, not the moon god of pagan Mecca. They even point out that Arabic Christian Bibles uses "Allah" to refer to God.

The "Allah" in the current Arabic Christian Bibles is literally "the God" and does refer to the God of the Bible. Advise Muslims that if this is really the "Allah" they are worshipping, then they should stop bowing down toward a meteorite five times a day and the crescent moon should neither start their "holy" month of Ramadan nor top their mosques. If the Allah they are worshipping is the God of the Bible, then they should worship Him as the Bible instructs.
Old 12-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standox View Post
So judaism is a cult?
Any religion that rejects the Godhood of Jesus Christ is doomed.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Prepare2Live! in Christ

Thanked 1,002 Times in 496 Posts

Quote:
Can I just clarify that Judaism doesn't deny the deity of Christ (as Paul proved from the OT scriptures who the messiah was)?

Judaism cannot be a cult because it was the only "religion" instituted by God.

Christianity is a relationship with God (the God of Judaism) through Christ (the Messiah of Judaism). Christians have been "grafted in" to Judaism (but without the law).

Islam, however, is most definitely a cult (a murderous one throughout history).
The Following User Says Thank You to EndTimesAlliance For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 05:33 PM
J the painter

Quote:
The funny thing is , now I couldn't care less who s right, who's wrong , I lost my desire to even give a **** , merry Christmas
The Following User Says Thank You to Standox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Survivor

^^^ Good Post^^^

And exactly why I told ella before she made this thread, that I avoid the Religious section like the plague that it is.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndTimesAlliance View Post
Can I just clarify that Judaism doesn't deny the deity of Christ (as Paul proved from the OT scriptures who the messiah was)?

Christianity is a relationship with God (the God of Judaism) through Christ (the Messiah of Judaism). Christians have been "grafted in" to Judaism (but without the law).

You're confusing modern "Judaism" with the beliefs and practices of the ancient Israelites. Two different things! The ancient Israelites followed the pure Word of God as it had been delivered to Moses. That Word was a shadow of things to come and looked forward to Christ and the New Covenant. Modern Jews follow the Babylonian Talmud which is a conglomeration of opinions and traditions of men.

Modern Judaism denies the deity and Godhood of Jesus Christ. If they accepted Christ they would be Christians but they do not so they are not.

John 10:9, "I am the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."

John 10:1, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber."

John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

John 3:18, "He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

When Christ spoke the above Words who do you think He was speaking to (and with)? Israelites!

NO Christ = NO God
KNOW Christ = KNOW God

Any other teaching is a false teaching which is the foundation of cultism.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Please note that not a single Christian agreed with this post. Proof that PC rules the day!
Old 12-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Prepare2Live! in Christ

Thanked 1,002 Times in 496 Posts

Quote:
You're confusing modern "Judaism" with the beliefs and practices of the ancient Israelites. Two different things! The ancient Israelites followed the pure Word of God as it had been delivered to Moses. That Word was a shadow of things to come and looked forward to Christ and the New Covenant. Modern Jews follow the Babylonian Talmud which is a conglomeration of opinions and traditions of men.

Modern Judaism denies the deity and Godhood of Jesus Christ. If they accepted Christ they would be Christians but they do not so they are not.
Not being an expert on Judaism, I know that there are many sects of it (both ancient and modern). I've met many Messianic Jews (today) who follow Judaism and are born again Christians (like Paul and the other apostles, or the early church in Jerusalem). I also read that the people of God (Israelites) will again turn toward their God (Eze 38 & 39, for example). Notice that nowhere are Jews commanded to come out of Judaism, but to accept Christ. Therefore, my point is that one can be in Judaism and saved at the same time; Judaism IS compatible with Christianity when one accepts the New Covenant. Since Judaism, as a religion, does not deny the deity of Christ, it is not doomed and does not fall under your statement. I wasn't (am not) arguing with you; only pointing out that there is still one religion (instituted by God) that is not doomed - Judaism (under the new covenant). And also remember that Christians are grafted in to the Jewish tree; not a replacement of it.

To be clear, Judaism doesn't save; Jesus does. But Judaism is not a false religion; it has only grown into something that it was not before the time of Christ.

Blessings.
The Following User Says Thank You to EndTimesAlliance For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 04:53 PM
J the painter

https://youtu.be/T5D6dUhkoWc

Happy Hanukkah
The Following User Says Thank You to Standox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,665 Times in 1,130 Posts

I have never heard 'the people of the book' being referred except to Jews. It often stuns me when I see Christians highlighting and writing in their bibles. Jews would never do this--it is defacing holy text.

In fact the most pious among Jews are buried with holy books; it is an honor.
Old 12-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Survivor

Quote:

wow are you confused...Judaism doesn't deny the deity of christ? as proved by paul? christ is the messiah of Judaism? no, no and no.

oh dear you are confused...get yourself a copy of the old testament and start from chaper 1 page 1--and not a king James version either....where the old testament ends is the end of all biblical text that Jews believe.

A Christian interpretation of what Jews believe isn't anything close to cogent.
The Following User Says Thank You to francessanne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:

To be clear, Judaism doesn't save; Jesus does. But Judaism is not a false religion; it has only grown into something that it was not before the time of Christ.

Blessings.
Catholicism, Mormonism, and the Jehovah's Witnesses are all examples of religions that have "grown into something" that is not in line with God's written Word.

Bottom line: ANY religion that does not point it's believers to the saving blood of Jesus Christ IS a false religion. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. Sorry about that.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Survivor

ActionJackson--it doesn't sound like you're sorry about that at all...you are as deeply finatical in your religion-- which leaves zero room for other beliefs and tolerance as the islamists; America was BORN out of the belief of religious freedom--to worship and believe as you personally saw fit.

The new testiment was written by MEN through their interpretation of G-d's word which includes any and all of the religions mentioned in your post.

Were it not for the old testiment, you would not have a new testiment. Jesus was born a Jew and died a Jew. I beg to differ when you say Judiasm doesn't save; it is not Judiasm, it is G-d that does. You have an intermediary, we have a direct line. We have far more than one book that teaches the foundational structure of how to live one's life in accordance with G-d's word.

Education.