Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions PatriotM Controversial News and Alternative Politics 3378 06-29-2019 05:13 PM
Boston bombing. NavigatinCollapse Controversial News and Alternative Politics 49 07-02-2016 03:35 AM
Why does the FBI have a war on Boston bombing witnesses katsung47 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 42 03-14-2015 11:51 AM
FBI Kills Man Linked to Boston Bombing Suspect Alpha-Zombie General Discussion 33 05-24-2013 01:12 PM
Reality Check Did the FBI know about Boston bombing??? Festes Controversial News and Alternative Politics 62 05-01-2013 10:56 PM
MSNBC Blames NRA for slow response to Boston Bombing Immortality General Discussion 32 04-23-2013 09:04 PM
Boston Bombing happened on April 8?, no 12?, no 14?.. 808 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 1 04-22-2013 07:45 PM
Can anything GOOD come out of the Boston Marathon Bombing? Jenna Political News and Discussion 52 04-22-2013 10:34 AM

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 07:50 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 66,893 Times in 20,496 Posts
Default Boston Bombing Unanswered Questions.

Advertise Here

I was amazed that this thread has not been created yet, so here it is.

Here are a few videos that raise questions about the authenticity of the Boston Bombing. This came fresh on the heels of the other false flag, Sandy Hook.

It was followed with an unprecedented militarized lockdown of Boston, and illegal warrantless searches of homes completely suspending the constitutional rights of citizens to free travel, to be secure in their homes and persons, etc.
Innocent citizens were marched out of their homes at the point of a gun, with armored fighting vehicles in overwatch positions.

There is video of people pouring fake blood out of purses, pyrotechnic special effects dust canons, people with supposed legs blown off having fake injury prosthetics applied, no blood on the person the injured limb was resting on (she had a white shirt on) sitting up alert etc). People walking on scene with shredded clothes and finding a good place to sit for photo ops. Fake blood bags stage props, and of course the 2 patsy brothers that never knew what hit them, the BS boat story that was refuted by the swat guys interviewed by Anderson Cooper that "died in a training accident" a week later. Amazing how these guys conveniently step out of an airborne helicopter. Whooopsie. Then the guy who was an acquaintance of the brothers that was interrogated / killed in Florida.
They said he attacked the group of FBI and police that went to question him. He was later confirmed to have no weapons and was in fact just home from having recent knee surgery.
This false flag was to try out a city-wide lockdown and house to house illegal warrantless searches with armored fighting vehicles in overwatch positions. A good time was had by all.

There was also a planned bombing exercise going on that same day and place, announced on a loudspeaker for the race participants not to become alarmed by some explosions. There are photos of the special contractors doing there thing. People complained that there was no blood at Sandy Hook Hoax, so they brought in gallons of fake blood for this one. Bloody good entertainment.

If the videos are still up, I will put some of the ones i remember up here for your reference.
Caution: videos may show blood, etc and some profanity.

Pyrotechnic special effects dust mortar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR2B5SMGNYI

Fake leg bone prosthetic, and medically impossible upright and alert "amputation victim without even a tightened tourniquet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCM_PMCfQ7U

Analysis by an experienced EMT
http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/...-do-you-think/
Double amputee victim fully alery and upright with good color, and the makeshift "torniquet is not even tight. Note large air space at the top.
http://www.kaotic.com/media/pictures...42b556ee65.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no7njj7K1kM

Actors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZoVdUHNNlU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZv_fsXEes

1 hour documentary
http://www.maxresistance.com/carlos-...-or-nwo-fraud/
Plasmaburns video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_2...TFj3_HVXMp8BLm

Monty on the neck wound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuFsUlsAmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGw-M1HiZT8

Reviewmanify
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REPWHtFk-pQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dAgB05gIRg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OphXCEoo5N0
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 08:57 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,682 Times in 8,183 Posts

Are you of the opinion, like gravedigger is, that the people injured in the bombing weren't injured and in fact they were all paid actors?
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Are you of the opinion, like gravedigger is, that the people injured in the bombing weren't injured and in fact they were all paid actors?
I don't claim to be all knowing, but it would seem from the vids and blogs I have seen, that the double amputee victim for example, is a medical impossibility, as stated by the EMT blog I included. No effective Tourniquet applied, no spurting blood, the victim is fully awake and alert and upright, long after he would have bled out in real life.

Most of the really compelling videos were put up by Max Malone who had his Youtube account shut down. Apparently if you show irrefutable proof they pulled a hoax, you get shut down.

The main reason I started this thread was because the Sandy Hook Thread was derailing into this separate event. Probably should have them in separate threads.

The only reason I looked at this one at all was I found max Malone's youtube videos of Sandy hook enlightening and interesting. The Boston Bombing thing happened and I watched his vids out of habit. At first I thought he was barking up the wrong tree, but the absolute medical impossibility of the double amputee made me believe this was a hoax as well.

Then they said the younger brother shot himself in the neck and couldn't speak. The special Swat guys that arrested him said on camera with Anderson Cooper that the neck wound was caused by a knife and they stuck by that story. Shortly afterwards they were dead.

The unprecedented militarized police lockdown and house to house searching.

Yeah, I think this is bad news, but I would like not to be pushed out of a helicopter, or a high window, so let's just say I am pointing out a few interesting videos. backing slowly away now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2014, 09:41 PM
The Hawks Nest

Most people would say that having a piece of rebar go right through a guys head would also be a medical impossibility. There are exceptions to everything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 09:47 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 13,789 Times in 4,600 Posts

While I don't put anything passed any government, especially the US...

I think the biggest conspiracy in this case is our government and medias open border policy that allowed these bombers into the country.

Also remember the Russians gave our "intelligence" and "security" services a heads up on these guys too, but they were too macho to take advice from them.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Hiker

I will officially extend the same offer to this thread!

The Boston bombing was STAGED. I will pay $25,000,00 in CASH to the first person who provides me with irrefutable proof that the Boston bombing was REAL.

Now, PLEASE do not fill up this thread with the nonsense arguments that the burden of proof is on me. We saw the silliness of that line of thinking in the Sandy Hook thread.

The ORIGINAL CLAIM was that a bomb went off, and limbs were blown off, and lots of people were injured or killed.

I am challenging THAT ORIGINAL CLAIM. Therefore, the burden of proof lies squarely on the shoulders of the persons or groups that made the original claim to prove it is real.
The Following User Says Thank You to gravedigger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 10:01 PM
The Hawks Nest

I don't suppose me getting Jeff Baumen to you in person would work for you would t.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,913 Times in 916 Posts

I can prove it, one of the bombing victims is on " Dancing with the Stars" and she's got a fake leg.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:21 PM
Spyder Rider

Thanked 4,631 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
I will officially extend the same offer to this thread!

The Boston bombing was STAGED. I will pay $25,000,00 in CASH to the first person who provides me with irrefutable proof that the Boston bombing was REAL.

Now, PLEASE do not fill up this thread with the nonsense arguments that the burden of proof is on me. We saw the silliness of that line of thinking in the Sandy Hook thread.

The ORIGINAL CLAIM was that a bomb went off, and limbs were blown off, and lots of people were injured or killed.

I am challenging THAT ORIGINAL CLAIM. Therefore, the burden of proof lies squarely on the shoulders of the persons or groups that made the original claim to prove it is real.
You forgot to mention the 100 thousand dollars that you want before looking at any proof.

This is just another thread to run your scam.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raines For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 10:21 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama2012 View Post
I can prove it, one of the bombing victims is on " Dancing with the Stars" and she's got a fake leg.
Yep. And she had a fake leg BEFORE the bombing too.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:35 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raines View Post
You forgot to mention the 100 thousand dollars that you want before looking at any proof.

This is just another thread to run your scam.
I will reply to you this ONE TIME, because your smarmy attitude will get you NOWHERE.

If you were a grown man, you would not make such an immature, childish statement.

First, get your facts straight. I don't want anyone to hand me a single penny. I DO want them to put up collateral worth $100,000.00 in an ESCROW account, (I'm willing to bet you don't know how escrow accounts work) so that when I spend MY time and MY energy and MY money following up on their B.S. fake evidence and it PROVES to be fake, I will be compensated for going on their wild goose chase by taking possession of that collateral.

Any obamabot pinhead can say, "Here! Go investigate THIS! I say it proves the BB was real!" That is EASY to do, when the weasel risks nothing. When someone hands me "evidence" along with their claim that the evidence submitted will prove the BB to be real, it is perfectly reasonable and logical to require that person to have something at risk when making their claim.

Without requiring risk on the part of the person challenging my claim, any pinhead liberal can hand me any poorly fabricated pile of papers and say, "Go jump through my hoops, and when you discover I handed you nothing but utter B.S., tough luck, dude! So you proved my evidence was false! SUE ME!"

My offer is not a "scam" It is how mature ADULTS do business. When you grow up, you may learn this.

You are now added to my IGNORE list, because of your inane, childish rants.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:41 PM

Finally found the vid I was looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHY140KigY
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
I don't suppose me getting Jeff Baumen to you in person would work for you would t.
Who is Jeff Baumen? Ahhh ...LEG BONE GUY!

Tell you what. Produce a valid photo or video of Jeff Baumen walking, jogging, running, or climbing a flight of stairs, or sitting on a sofa with his feet up on a coffee table, showing that he HAD BARE , REAL HUMAN LEGS (Shorts, speedo, boxers, whatever) with irrefutable proof that the photo was taken within the 120 hours (5 Days) preceding the Boston bombing and then we will talk.

This ought to be good!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:55 PM
Spyder Rider

Thanked 4,631 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote:

Tell you what. Produce a valid photo of Jeff Baumen walking, jogging, running, or climbing a flight of stairs with BARE , REAL HUMAN LEGS (Shorts, speedo, boxers, whatever) with irrefutable proof that the photo was taken within the 120 hours preceding the Boston bombing and then we will talk.

This ought to be good!
Don't forget the 100 grand along with your proof.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Hiker

The series of photos in Google Images from the Boston bombing prove to any thinking person that the whole thing was staged.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Prepared

Thanked 18,477 Times in 8,483 Posts

Your biggest smoking gun here is the connection the alleged bomber has to Graham Fuller, a CIA expert on Islamic extremism. So the bomber is either a rogue gone crazy, or just a paid actor. I keep an open mind, but suspect the latter.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:37 PM
Hunter

Thanked 4,618 Times in 1,180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
I don't claim to be all knowing, but it would seem from the vids and blogs I have seen, that the double amputee victim for example, is a medical impossibility
Without getting into the argument of whether the bombing was staged or not, this is not a medical impossibility at all. Its called epinepherine, norepinepherine and shock. You need to rethink and re-research all the medical info you post before you post it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maia For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Vitesse et Puissance

Thanked 40,455 Times in 12,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Finally found the vid I was looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHY140KigY
Damn, I have seen some battle wounds and what the guy said was true.

Not sure if the pics were doctored, but if not, then that video was right on the money.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A1D For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 12:00 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,016 Posts

Quote:

Tell you what. Produce a valid photo or video of Jeff Baumen walking, jogging, running, or climbing a flight of stairs, or sitting on a sofa with his feet up on a coffee table, showing that he HAD BARE , REAL HUMAN LEGS (Shorts, speedo, boxers, whatever) with irrefutable proof that the photo was taken within the 120 hours (5 Days) preceding the Boston bombing and then we will talk.

This ought to be good!
I don't have a pic of my own legs from the previous 5 days so what makes you think I would have a pic of that guys.......you don't ask for much do ya? Better yet you don't ask for anything you know is available. Lol
Old 03-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maia View Post
Without getting into the argument of whether the bombing was staged or not, this is not a medical impossibility at all. Its called epinepherine, norepinepherine and shock. You need to rethink and re-research all the medical info you post before you post it.
Do YOU believe it was real?
Closed Thread