Great deal on Steripen UV water purifiers... - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Water filters/purifiers and the truth SgtDice Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 38 06-19-2015 07:25 AM
Water Filters/Purifiers. Survival 101 Reviews and questions 4 05-17-2012 06:51 PM
Hand held water purifiers kev Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 22 05-16-2012 01:11 AM
SteriPEN - UV Water Purifier IdahoMtnBoy Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 19 03-27-2012 08:14 AM
HUGE deal on a Steripen Rockhound Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 4 03-04-2011 09:46 AM
Portable Water Filters/Purifiers Devices Purdy Bear British Isles and ROI 5 02-16-2011 09:10 PM
Water purifiers? ChiefTTT Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 16 01-19-2011 06:41 AM
High / low temperatures for water filters / purifiers TANSTAF1 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 2 09-30-2009 03:54 PM
US Government Review of Individual Water Purifiers 411man Urban Survival 0 07-25-2007 08:53 AM

Old 05-04-2011, 09:34 PM
... --- ...

Thanked 45,866 Times in 10,739 Posts
Default Great deal on Steripen UV water purifiers...

Advertise Here

I was just reading a thread here a couple days ago about Steripen Ultra-Violet-Light water purifiers, and had long wanted one,yet never got around to getting one. Then lo & behold, I get an e-mail from Battery Juction ( great operation) with some fine deals on them, so I thought I'd pass it on.
The best deal seems to be the "classic" model that uses AA's instead of cr123's : $62 with free shipping, and a free set of Duracells, but seemingly good deals on other models,as well.
http://www.batteryjunction.com/steripen.html
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MIL-DOT For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Ding... Thanks for playin

Thanked 7,758 Times in 2,202 Posts

I have two, the Adventure Kit and the rechargable model with both wall power & solar

Combined with the katadyn pocket (For on the move) and then the Berkey system for camp you can drink just about any water you find..!
Old 05-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner-Fisherman View Post
I have two, the Adventure Kit and the rechargable model with both wall power & solar

Combined with the katadyn pocket (For on the move) and then the Berkey system for camp you can drink just about any water you find..!
We have the rechargable model SteriPen purifier. The solar panel takes a while to charge the batteries, but the pen is great. We have a test sample taken from a dirty well. We ran it through our Katadyn Combi filter and then used the Steripen on it. A sealed quart of the treated water has been sitting in our shop for well over six months and looks as clear and clean as the day we treated it.

EE has a SteriPen model that uses a crank charger on it. Looks really interesting. If we didn't already have one, we'd be considering this one. I'm sure this model can be found other places, too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Station 44 - Ladder 751

Ya if ur lookin for other models, well actually all the models of steripen... Simply go to there website at www.steripen.com
But $63 is a great price, considering it usually goes for around $75ish