Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 07-13-2019, 09:41 PM
The end is,,,,,

Thanked 13,185 Times in 5,522 Posts
Default NYC blackout

Advertise Here

So this is the anniversary of the 1942 blackout. When they said they moved in anti terrorism task forces I wonder what's really going on.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2019, 09:45 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,662 Times in 8,179 Posts

Most likely they moved it in because they dont know what caused it yet. Better to be proactive then reactive.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 09:50 PM
The end is,,,,,

Watching footage now. Whole lot of police presence.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2019, 09:53 PM
The end is,,,,,

Does con ed workers wear blue helmets? Sure looks like other blue helmets.
Old 07-13-2019, 10:02 PM
2nd Amendment zealot

Thanked 1,293 Times in 429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
So this is the anniversary of the 1942 blackout. When they said they moved in anti terrorism task forces I wonder what's really going on.
I think it was 1977 not 1942.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigSlick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2019, 04:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,253 Times in 1,214 Posts

Just read some intel on this. A raid was conducted of the offices of the Clinton Foundation. Tunnels reportedly under the building, possibly related to pedophile activity. Blackout was used for cover.
The Following User Says Thank You to ACME_MAN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,627 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
Just read some intel on this. A raid was conducted of the offices of the Clinton Foundation. Tunnels reportedly under the building, possibly related to pedophile activity. Blackout was used for cover.
Not sure if serious. What is the source of your "intel"?

When do we get to see the results of this raid?
Old 07-15-2019, 08:14 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,192 Times in 4,803 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
The secret tunnel angle is pure BS. There are loads of old subway, rain, utility tunnels all under the city. Bums have taken over some of the old subway tunnels, the utility tunnels are locked up and don't connect one area to another.

The NG was on the scene immediately... which means the blackout was planned and targeted to one area, 42nd street up to 71st. The Guard on the scene freed up the cops and feds to do something else. Rumors on IG say that security on buildings were bypassed, wire taps, bugs, etc. Notice that the only lit thing in the affected area was that big American flag...

I think they grabbed one or more persons. The Clintons were in town for the Billy Joel concert, that's a possibility.

Epstein is being held downtown, in the old Tombs facility, touted as GITMO of the north. A very secure fortress. I used to park close to it when I'd go into Chinatown, a very formidable place. Rumor was that it was an Epstein breakout attempt, more BS. He is being held close to where they are holding El Chapo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2019, 09:08 AM
The end is,,,,,

Ya it was too quick to come back on. Was early reports of people on the street hearing loud booms. Not sure if that was confirmed. I thought extraction from the start.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:19 PM
Indefatigable

Thanked 42,251 Times in 13,067 Posts

IF this happened FOX would have been live streaming it and Trumps fingers would be nubs.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post

The NG was on the scene immediately... which means the blackout was planned and targeted to one area, 42nd street up to 71st.Notice that the only lit thing in the affected area was that big American flag...

Rumor was that it was an Epstein breakout attempt, more BS. He is being held close to where they are holding El Chapo.
Yeah, the NG being on scene tells me something was planned. And the American flag remaining lit while the surrounding area was dark tells me the same thing.

Question is, what was really going on? There are rumors on Twitter about “Q” forecasting this quite some time ago, but it’s all vague “read between the lines” kind of stuff.

I can’t see it as a breakout attempt for Epstein, there are likely powerful people who’d rather find it in their best interest for him to fall on a sharp object or having an unfortunate weight lifting accident while he’s in custody.

If there actually was some attempt to break someone out, my money would be on El Chapo.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:08 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdiver View Post
Yeah, the NG being on scene tells me something was planned. And the American flag remaining lit while the surrounding area was dark tells me the same thing.

Question is, what was really going on? There are rumors on Twitter about “Q” forecasting this quite some time ago, but it’s all vague “read between the lines” kind of stuff.

I can’t see it as a breakout attempt for Epstein, there are likely powerful people who’d rather find it in their best interest for him to fall on a sharp object or having an unfortunate weight lifting accident while he’s in custody.

If there actually was some attempt to break someone out, my money would be on El Chapo.
Epstein and El Chapo are being held downtown in what was known as The Tombs, this is below Canal Street, South of Little Italy, a bit to the west of Chinatown. The blackout happened at 42nd street up to 71st. Nowhere near where the 2 are locked up.

My guess is that they grabbed someone or more than 1 person. Or they breached the security of a selected building or buildings so they can go in at a later date.

Anyone seen the Clintons since Saturday night?
Old 07-16-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
Epstein and El Chapo are being held downtown in what was known as The Tombs, this is below Canal Street, South of Little Italy, a bit to the west of Chinatown. The blackout happened at 42nd street up to 71st. Nowhere near where the 2 are locked up.
Thank you for pointing that out. I’d read several mentions on various forums stating that the blackout was in the same area as The Tombs.

I guess the next question as you pointed out, why the blackout (if it was planned)?

Clinton’s could indeed be a possibility, but if they’d been picked up SOMEONE would’ve already mentioned it on social media. A former POTUS and First Lady don’t just disappear without at least a staffer sounding the alarm.

I’d tend to lean towards intelligence/evidence gathering of some sort...again, provided it was a planned blackout.

Without being familiar with that area, I’d have to wonder who on their radar had a residence/office/warehouse/vault within the region of the blackout. But gaining info that way without a warrant would invalidate any evidence gained...unless it led to other evidence against a bigger fish.

Apparently now there’s been a blackout in California that may have affected Long Beach. For those who follow the posts of “Q”, it’s been mentioned that the Port of Long Beach can be connected to human trafficking.

It’s all interesting to speculate about, but without proof to flesh out the details there isn’t much to hang our hats on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riverdiver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 12:15 PM
The end is,,,,,

And just like that, nothing..... Media is silent.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:29 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 22,162 Times in 9,855 Posts

Quote:
The lit flag tells me that someone probably has an Amazon account:
https://www.amazon.com/Telepole-Manu.../dp/B07RGXR537

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatis View Post
And just like that, nothing..... Media is silent.
The media isn't silent. It has reported the blackout and what caused it. There's not much more to say.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cuomo-b...ut-11563220715
Old 07-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Thank you for pointing that out. I’d read several mentions on various forums stating that the blackout was in the same area as The Tombs.

I guess the next question as you pointed out, why the blackout (if it was planned)?

Clinton’s could indeed be a possibility, but if they’d been picked up SOMEONE would’ve already mentioned it on social media. A former POTUS and First Lady don’t just disappear without at least a staffer sounding the alarm.

I’d tend to lean towards intelligence/evidence gathering of some sort...again, provided it was a planned blackout.

Without being familiar with that area, I’d have to wonder who on their radar had a residence/office/warehouse/vault within the region of the blackout. But gaining info that way without a warrant would invalidate any evidence gained...unless it led to other evidence against a bigger fish.

Apparently now there’s been a blackout in California that may have affected Long Beach. For those who follow the posts of “Q”, it’s been mentioned that the Port of Long Beach can be connected to human trafficking.

It’s all interesting to speculate about, but without proof to flesh out the details there isn’t much to hang our hats on.
There may have been something that was seized, some sort of evidence with the Epstein case? Just a guess. There are a lot of POI in the NYC area that associated with Epstein.

I'd say that the power was taken down under control and switched back on when they were done. The NG was there to free up the NYPD and feds to do what they had to do.

I follow Q posts on IG... they are rife with cryptic stuff. But it seems like a lot is going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to. I can agree with that.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:53 AM
The end is,,,,,

They fed you liberal soup and you slurped it up. the media wouldn't tell the truth if they had to.