Paracord Survival Bracelets With Lifetime Guarantee & Warranty - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

For Sale
Everything you need for Disaster Preparedness. Only merchants are able to start threads in this section. Follow this link to sign up for your merchants account.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Survival Bracelets with a Lifetime use Warranty / Guarantee by an Army Medic Docchavez For Sale 11 01-20-2014 06:44 PM
***FREE Paracord Survival Bracelets Giveaway!*** yorkp For Sale 57 07-25-2013 06:38 PM
Don't believe in Taurus's lifetime warranty Jaredg21 Pistol and Revolver Forum 20 05-28-2013 08:45 PM
$14.95 for a Sportoculars Kansas Jayhawks 7x18 Binoculars with Lifetime Warranty Thro GearHog GearHog 0 08-23-2012 03:00 AM
Paracord bracelets? mKosel DIY - Do It Yourself 18 02-11-2012 07:31 PM
Uses For Paracord Bracelets??? Survivalkitguy General Discussion 4 06-22-2009 08:15 AM

Old 07-26-2013, 01:35 AM
VIP Member

Default Paracord Survival Bracelets With Lifetime Guarantee & Warranty

Advertise Here

550 Paracord Survival Bracelets - Our Bracelets are 100% hand-made. This ensures that they each have an excellent weave and that the cord is flawless!
Why buy our bracelets?

1 - They are 100% hand made with the best U.S Made 550 Parachute Cord.

2 - Each bracelet is also made with a reliable U.S Made Duraflex Side Release Buckle. Duraflex is the same manufacturer that the U.S Military has trusted to make its buckles for all of its equipment.

3 - Each of our Bracelets come with a Guarantee & Warranty that is practically un-matched by any other retailer.

Guarantee - If you follow the guidelines stated in the product listing but your bracelet is found to be too small or faulty then we will not only replace it for free but we will also fully refund your money in full.

Warranty - If you have to use your bracelet for any reason we will replace it for free. All you have to do is tell us the story of how you used the bracelet by means of a straight article, pictures with caption explanations or a video. As long as you allow us to use your story in our advertising then we will replace it for free.

To learn more and purchase a Custom Made Bracelet go to:

http://docsmilitarygear.com/paracord...let/cat_7.html

We have been in business for 2 years and plan on staying in business for many more years. We back up the quality of our bracelets and believe that those who buy from us are honest abiding survivalists and professionals. If you decide to take undue and dishonest advantage of our Guarantee & Warranty then you will find yourself facing karma one day for being dishonest. BUT if you are true to your word then I am sure you will be more than happy with what you have and will appreciate the fact of what we are doing.
In the end I AM A COMBAT MEDIC and I care about the product that I put out and the people who rely on what they purchase from me! Be Safe & Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Main Pic.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	76408   Click image for larger version

Name:	Item Pic.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	76409   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	76410  
Attached Images

Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Docchavez For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 12:46 PM
VIP Member

Ok. So check this out Just as a promotional thing. I have placed a post on my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Docs-...03921306345993

This post is specifically for those who are members of survivalistboards.com

For the first 25 people who go to my facebook page. "LIKE" my facebook page and post a comment on how you have used your Paracord in the past, in the post I have created for members of this board then I will give you a FREE paracord survival bracelet. No strings attached. Just help me spread the word about by bracelets by clicking "like" on my facebook page and leaving a comment of how you have used your paracord in the past. Then I will send you a PM asking you for shipping information and I will send you a free paracord bracelet for just helping me out.

The only real catch is that this is only for members that are in the USA.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:21 AM
VIP Member

For a limited time I am going to ship these bracelets for free. These are excellent quality, made with only thr best American Made paracord and buckles. You will not find a better deal anywhere!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2014, 10:50 AM

Sounds like an amazing site for custom paracord bracelets unfortunately the website's account has been suspended. There is also another website http://www.pinmart.com/stock-paracord-bracelet.aspx that offers stock and custom bracelets. This is where I got mine from.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:16 PM
Prepared

Looks like someone created a bogus account to promote a a unethical company that makes bogus promotions, again.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:32 PM

Avoid the hassle. Make your own.