Survivalist Forum banner

Idaho Roll Call

29K views 131 replies 80 participants last post by  Glock10mm 
#1 ·
Sound off where you are living and a bit about yourself.

Part of the year I live in Meridian. And the other part I am in Central Idaho somewhere.

#46 ·
Idaho roll call- courses

I would definitely recommend them, especially the basic ones like "sniper rifle", "tactical handgun" and "tactical carbine". A little expensive for a day but was worth it for me at the basic level. I'll let the young guys go to the more advanced classes. On the carbine class, I got a chance to fire Jim's full auto, a definite first for me. Wouldn't want one, though. Terrible waste of ammo.

#73 ·
I would definitely recommend them, especially the basic ones like "sniper rifle", "tactical handgun" and "tactical carbine". A little expensive for a day but was worth it for me at the basic level. I'll let the young guys go to the more advanced classes. On the carbine class, I got a chance to fire Jim's full auto, a definite first for me. Wouldn't want one, though. Terrible waste of ammo.
I have talked to Jim a couple of times but did not know about the courses. What kind of cost are we talking? I want to get my wife tac handgun if possible.

#47 ·
My neighbor is a retired fed swat team supervisor. His buddy also bought a cabin in the area. He is currently the marksmanship supervisor for the same agency. Will be retiring this year, and moving up permanently. He recently certified Stan and Mike in sniper operations in the past couple of years..

Plenty of free tips, pointers, and how to being be dispensed up here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.