Survivalist Forum banner

Colorado members

55K views 203 replies 148 participants last post by  jeff_k 
#1 ·
I am wondering if any other members are in Colorado?
5.7mm

#4 ·
I tried installing an add-on like that and it crashed the site. The whole site had to be restored from the last back up.

When its working right, and when I get the courage, I will install it again. The version I tried integrated with the user database, so only members of this site could use it.

Moved to the "Events, Connections and Get togethers" section of the forum.

#13 ·
Having been there in the military for three years, I will testify that the part of California I was in sucked beyond anything I did except for a remote in Thule, Greenland.

Drat! Old thread. I know better, sorry.

#119 ·
long range shooting...sounds like fun

I've been into my guns lately but haven't been able to get a good long range rifle yet. Learning to shoot accurately at long range (well...400 to 500 yards is what I consider "long range"...beyond that seems miraculous to me) is an interest of mine though. Been watching a lot of videos on it lately and I'm getting very interested in learning the techniques. Seems like a real science and art to it.

If you'd like to meet, let me know, I'd love to make new gun shooting friends.

#33 ·
Got (had) a place near Divide. 40 treed acres and solar home surrounded by Pike NF.
Lost EVERYTHING in the Hayman. Still have the 40 acres of burnt dirt, FS says ground is sterile, burnt so hot there.
Just a word of encouragement here, not to hijack the great thread.
That's the same thing the FS told everybody here after the Rodeo-Chediski Complex fire here, fire so hot, soil is sterile, nothing will grown for years.
WRONG! You ought to see all the stuff that's grown up since then.
Go stir up some dirt, break up the crust so moisture will penetrate, it'll be fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.