What's Next? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here

Old 06-24-2020, 06:03 PM
Desperta Ferro!

Thanked 1,333 Times in 393 Posts

Advertise Here

I started thinking about the alarming speed that the so-called protest groups were deployed following the Minnesota police incident and realized the following must be true:

1) The 'protesters', blm and antifa absolutely HAD to be pre-organized and waiting for a moment in time to exploit for their own geo-political anarchist / communist narrative.

2) They were obviously well financed.
This points directly at george soros.
However, he can't be the sole offender.
Who else could be part of the cabal?
Possibly bill & linda gates, jeff bezos, the msm moguls and always-mysterious 'PTB'. I'm not claiming to have those answers; I'm only saying that too many 'coincidences' add up to it not being a coincidence at all. Ever.

3) The confirmed instances of entire pallets of bricks mysteriously showing up only a block or two away from 'protest zones' in over 200 cities, as cited by law enforcement officials throughout the entire U.S. confirms that this is NOT random, spontaneous or 'street fairs'. Again, somebody financed and planned that well in advance.

4) The similar tactic of non-consumer, professional grade 'mortar' style fireworks, allegedly 'unattainable' to the general public, being used at and on non-protesting citizens, many of whom were simply living their lives in their daily routines, also screams outside financing and collusion.

Many of these fireworks cost $500 and up per mortar and produce the large, professional bursts that produce a very large report (explosion) and starburst in the sky.
You typically can't buy these in your average fireworks store.

It may be possible that Soros and his cronies have a Chinese sponsor or direct connection, thus bypassing import laws and regulations.

In California, police recently seized a truck loaded with professional grade fireworks valued at over $10,000.

5) As posted in other threads on this forum, antifa allegedly is planning on hostile actions for the 4th of July. This is unconfirmed at this time, but is a direct possibility.

6) All of this, in my personal opinion, is leading up to the election. Think it's bad now? Wait until October & November.

This leads into my question:
What's next? What are they planning to do to interrupt the elections?

It seems obvious that is their end game. I'm not mentioning any of the disruptive tactics that occurred to me that the anarchists might deploy. I don't want to give them any ideas.

Regardless, we need to be thinking ahead of the game, because up until this point, they've had us behind the 8 ball.

No more. We need to anticipate their next moves and counter them before it happens.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M.O.A. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2020, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 2,034 Times in 961 Posts

Just remember that IF 'they' manage to cause a real,REAL bad disruption.

They risk martial law and the loss of all their 'right' to try and implement anarchy .

So there is a limit,because if they get martial law and try to blame it on Trump,even a blind man will see their hand on this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scaatylobo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2020, 06:36 PM

I won't be surprised if Night Letters start to get dropped on the doorsteps of police officers as well as doorsteps of vocal/known/doxxed "right wingers" who live in "safe" rural and suburban locales. I guess you can argue that a form of them have already started what with the groups on FB devoted to doxxing and firing people who posted wrong-think in social media.

In terms of interrupting the election, what will they do? We've been living it for over three months already: this ridiculous quarantine, manufactured panic, and flu hype.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2020, 07:49 PM
Desperta Ferro!

That is a direct possibility that I hadn't previously considered.

But when it comes to that, the young punks ain't got squat on how to do it.

You can't out-dox an old doxxer.
That's easy as pie and second nature for me (I've been in IT for 30+ years).

That being said, I somehow doubt these punks are going to have enough patience for that. A brick to the head or a window seems more like their style.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M.O.A. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 12:51 AM
Forum Administrator

Thanked 41,801 Times in 8,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainokea View Post
I won't be surprised if Night Letters start to get dropped on the doorsteps of police officers as well as doorsteps of vocal/known/doxxed "right wingers" who live in "safe" rural and suburban locales.
Protestors showed up at the mayor of Seattles home.

We will have to wait and see if that becomes the norm.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kev For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 08:58 AM
Sheepdog in Wolf clothing

Thanked 5,556 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post

And as a result, she finally allowed the police to clear out the CHOP. It was only after she was directly affected did she say enough is enough.

Last edited by cannonfoddertfc; 07-04-2020 at 09:35 AM..
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cannonfoddertfc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 09:24 AM
Trump is Treasonous

Thanked 19,701 Times in 5,186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfoddertfc View Post
And as a result, she finally allowed the police to clear out the CHOP. It was only after she was directly affected did say enough is enough.
Yep, saw that headline come across my RSS news feed a few days ago, funny how that works, the was all for CHAZ/CHOP until it was affecting her OWN home directly and that was all she wrote for CHOP...

...the CHAZ/CHOP organizers used her like the $2 hoe she is then threw her away
The Following User Says Thank You to Kalashnikov47 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 10:48 AM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.A. View Post
I started thinking about the alarming speed that the so-called protest groups were deployed following the Minnesota police incident and realized the following must be true:

1) The 'protesters', blm and antifa absolutely HAD to be pre-organized and waiting for a moment in time to exploit for their own geo-political anarchist / communist narrative.

Possibly bill & linda gates, jeff bezos, the msm moguls and always-mysterious 'PTB'. I'm not claiming to have those answers; I'm only saying that too many 'coincidences' add up to it not being a coincidence at all. Ever.

3) The confirmed instances of entire pallets of bricks mysteriously showing up only a block or two away from 'protest zones' in over 200 cities, as cited by law enforcement officials throughout the entire U.S. confirms that this is NOT random, spontaneous or 'street fairs'. Again, somebody financed and planned that well in advance.

4) The similar tactic of non-consumer, professional grade 'mortar' style fireworks, allegedly 'unattainable' to the general public, being used at and on non-protesting citizens, many of whom were simply living their lives in their daily routines, also screams outside financing and collusion.

Many of these fireworks cost $500 and up per mortar and produce the large, professional bursts that produce a very large report (explosion) and starburst in the sky.

It may be possible that Soros and his cronies have a Chinese sponsor or direct connection, thus bypassing import laws and regulations.

In California, police recently seized a truck loaded with professional grade fireworks valued at over $10,000.

5) As posted in other threads on this forum, antifa allegedly is planning on hostile actions for the 4th of July. This is unconfirmed at this time, but is a direct possibility.

6) All of this, in my personal opinion, is leading up to the election. Think it's bad now? Wait until October & November.

It seems obvious that is their end game. I'm not mentioning any of the disruptive tactics that occurred to me that the anarchists might deploy. I don't want to give them any ideas.

Regardless, we need to be thinking ahead of the game, because up until this point, they've had us behind the 8 ball.

No more. We need to anticipate their next moves and counter them before it happens.

It all starts with the lib tard Dems. By the way how old is that Soros character? Does he have kids that are gonna take over his terrorism organization??
The Following User Says Thank You to Lurch1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Optimist

Tin Foil hat time:

S0r0s is so evil, had him self cloned, getting new body parts as needed.

IMHO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward4576 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 01:57 PM

Thanked 3,612 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote:

There was a video online last night showing that a huge crowd of protestors gathered outside of the McCloskeys' home. They also had plywood put up over their windows.

You can't even go stand on your lawn with your gun when a scary, dangerous crowd of people show up there. Retaliation for self-defense.

The speculation about the 4th of July, though-- if anything big was going to happen, I think we would have heard more about it by last night. Shows how we jump to conclusions sometimes. These rioters are pretty bad, and they're pretty bad right now, but they're not moving at exactly the pace that some people think.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim from 28DaysLater For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 02:16 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,148 Times in 5,800 Posts

Quote:

They bit the hand that feeds them. She gave them what they wanted, the summer of love....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 03:39 PM

Quote:

I believe the marxist will simply "steal" the election through the mail in ballot process. They will probably put their thugs on the doors of simple people and strongly suggest who they should vote for. Or simple naked ballot stuffing.

Once in power the marxist will eliminate the Electoral College and make Washington DC a state(directly opposed to the constitution)

Look up Syngman Rhee of South Korea for a nice example of "winning" elections.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldCrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Desperta Ferro!

They already voted on making D.C. the 51st state last week. No kidding.
By "they"...I mean the demonrats in D.C. It was on the news.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M.O.A. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim from 28DaysLater View Post
There was a video online last night showing that a huge crowd of protestors gathered outside of the McCloskeys' home. They also had plywood put up over their windows.

You can't even go stand on your lawn with your gun when a scary, dangerous crowd of people show up there. Retaliation for self-defense.

The speculation about the 4th of July, though-- if anything big was going to happen, I think we would have heard more about it by last night. Shows how we jump to conclusions sometimes. These rioters are pretty bad, and they're pretty bad right now, but they're not moving at exactly the pace that some people think.
I support the McCLoskey's 2A rights and Property rights, they didn't bring any of that onto themselves.

But I will say, trying to look at it from a legal angle..... if i had to pick one thing to criticize, would be the wife pointing her pistol at people who were not advancing on them. At least that's what the video indicates. The husband was holding at a ready position, but not pointing or aiming.

Just don't want to give the Far Left lawyers and DAs anything they can latch onto. "Threatening peaceful protestors" what a joke! Hopefully 99% of America sees through that weak accusation.

As far as Rioting, in general, they Looted, burned stores and even cop cars. They have beaten citizens and cops. Torn down monuments. Gone to Mayors homes... in St. Louis, and Seattle and vandalized the mayor's home in Olympia Washington.

The question is this: What else, if anything, might they have up their sleeves?

Using fireworks as weapons sounds terroristic, but feasible enough.
Did they cancel a lot of major fireworks due to Corona?? Or due to having credible intel regarding this possibility?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkunkWerX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 06:19 AM

Quote:
They already voted on making D.C. the 51st state last week. No kidding.
By "they"...I mean the demonrats in D.C. It was on the news.
Yeah I saw that, but without control of the Senate and Presidency, it's not happening this current cycle.

Once the Marxist get control of all 3, house, senate, and prez, then all bets are off.
That dusty old piece of paper(US Constitution and Bill of Rights) will not slow those "Will to Power" Marxist one bit.

If President Trump wins a 2nd term then I see a violent quick burn in our cities. If the Marxists win it's going to be the slow burn until food lines are the "New Norm". I feel the Republic is teetering.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldCrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 06:49 AM
Honyock

Thanked 1,346 Times in 440 Posts

Quote:
I'm only saying that too many 'coincidences' add up to it not being a coincidence at all. Ever.
When politics are involved coincidences ain't coincidences.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gordon Randal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 07:42 AM

If something took Trump out of the picture either just before or just after the election we could end up with something other than an elected President next year. How long would it then take to end up with a dictator? Stranger things have happened in the world’s past.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannonh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 07:50 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,539 Times in 797 Posts

I predict that Epstein's madame will name Trump as an attendee at the island, whether he was or not, and the other attendees won't be mentioned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benson56 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Survivor

Thanked 48,395 Times in 14,078 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson56 View Post
I predict that Epstein's madame will name Trump as an attendee at the island, whether he was or not, and the other attendees won't be mentioned.
yep. i have a hard time believing they wouldn't try something like this. for her to be arrested so close to the election.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to merlinfire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 10:41 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:

I saw where they said counter protesters, mostly armed have now countered protesters in 33 states now.
The numbers of protester " lite". White kids from college and people looking for a friend" to the hardcore criminals just don't have the numbers to sustain a campaign when they are so outnumbered.
The real danger is the politicians. Trying to protect them and change laws.

Tome, they are ones that need to go
The Following User Says Thank You to Lurch1 For This Useful Post: