12 Servings of great tasting dehyrated food for the cost of shipping! Just $9.95 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

For Sale
Everything you need for Disaster Preparedness. Only merchants are able to start threads in this section. Follow this link to sign up for your merchants account.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great tasting dehydrated foods sample for the cost of shipping! Just $9.95 myefoods For Sale 7 06-27-2012 10:38 AM
Cheap LTS/Emergency Food kits - so many servings per day/per adult - uhhh huhhh... The Heretic Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 43 01-31-2012 09:12 AM
[B]Great Tasting Dehydrated Food! Try it for FREE! (Just Pay Shipping)[/B] I Will Survive For Sale 6 06-12-2011 08:20 AM
Good Tasting Survivalist Food Tasting/Storing Experiments scordova Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 6 11-30-2010 05:06 PM

Old 10-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Merchant

Default 12 Servings of great tasting dehyrated food for the cost of shipping! Just $9.95

Advertise Here

Dehydrated food with a 15 + year shelf life. Taste great, longer shelf life, more affordable than MRE's. Try 12 servings for free to see if you agree. (just pay shipping.) Visit us at:
http://StuffHappens.mygofoods.com

MRE's are great. I recommend having as many as you feel necessary. Let's face it, they are expensive, we can't all afford a large supply of mre's for everyone in our family and they don't suit every need, which is why I turned to dehydrated food. Here are some reasons why it might work for you.

1. 0.75 cents a serving (based on purchase of the feed your freedom pack)
2. Most emergencies are not going to push you out of your home, some may keep you in your home for an extended period of time. Dehydrated food is not unlike the food your family enjoys having now. Food is comforting; being able to provide the same kind of food your family is familiar with in a crisis is a huge psychological and emotional boost.
3. If you loose your job, you don't have to worry about the grocery store.
4. It's good enough that you can supplement a meal or two with efoods to save on your grocery store bill. Especially if food a gas prices continue to rise.
5. Can't get cornbread and biscuits like ours from an mre.
6. Quick easy and affordable meals, beats fast food every time. (my family loves them)
7. Can leave some food at work, in a desk or locker, boil water and have a great lunch.
8. Great for the deer lease. Easy to pack easy to store. Still awesome to prepare food on a camp fire.
9. 15 year shelf life, up to 25 years if stored at 70 degrees or below.
10. No Chemicals, No Preservative, No MSG. Just nutritious meals.

In full disclosure this is a multi-level marketing company(ie. advocare, mary kay). Efoods has been around for 28 years. Recently they started efoods global opening up their company for people like me to become distributors. YOU DO NOT have to be a distributor to buy the food. Again, you do not have to be a distributor to buy the food. I am just looking for customers interested in a good, affordable product to add to their food reserves. Efoods believes in their product so much that they are offering 12 servings for free in hope that people will be back to buy more.

Many of you will think this thread looks familiar myefoods asked me to take over his spot as a merchant on here. I want to assure you all this is the same great product, same great service, same great prices! To show you I'm serious about this I'm bringing back the free trial extra! First four customers to try it out and leave a review here of how they liked it will get an extra four servings of my personal favorite the three cheese pasta!
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Threadkiller

Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,164 Posts

when I go to your link I just see the 4 serving offer?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmund View Post
when I go to your link I just see the 4 serving offer?
I'm sorry try this one
http://stuffhappens.mygofoods.com/pr...a-free-sample/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Threadkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zantosa53 View Post
No, my bad. Wasnt thinking 4 servings per pouch. Ordering now.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 PM
VIP Member

Hey just dropping by to let anyone who is intersted know that zantosa53 is taking over my merchant thread here for gofoods. I will be off the grid for awhile, and there should only be one gofoods rep here. He will be provding the same great food and customer service. Thank you for all of your support. zantoas53 is a great guy and will take care of you.

myefoods
Old 10-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Prepared

went and bought the sample pack and signed up for an account, will let you know what we think about them ...
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextup View Post
went and bought the sample pack and signed up for an account, will let you know what we think about them ...
Great! Looking forward to hearing what you think!
Old 10-13-2012, 08:28 AM
Merchant

Still two more extra pouches up for grabs!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Threadkiller

Got mine in last week I think. Didnt have a chance to try it till tonite. Cooked the creamy tuscan pasta. Went ahead and added some canned chicken instead of fresh. I did cheat and put some grated parmesan on it.

Good stuff. Was not disappointed.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmund View Post
Got mine in last week I think. Didnt have a chance to try it till tonite. Cooked the creamy tuscan pasta. Went ahead and added some canned chicken instead of fresh. I did cheat and put some grated parmesan on it.

Good stuff. Was not disappointed.
I'm glad you liked it! Send me a Pm with your mailing address and I'll send you the 3 cheese Alfredo pasta!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Survivor

Thanked 19,718 Times in 6,957 Posts

If it was freeze dried it might be a good deal.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Tinfoil hatmaker

Can you send some kcal per serving info? I ordered the sampler, any amplifying info would help
Old 10-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapperPrepper View Post
Can you send some kcal per serving info? I ordered the sampler, any amplifying info would help
The nutritional information is on each of the products there is a tab. It will also be labeled on the pack. It's not on the free sample page so I'll list them below. These are all the nutritional labels for everything included in the free sample.

Creamy Tuscan Pasta:

Chicken Cheddar Rice:

Western Potato Chowder:

Kona Joe Coffee:

Orange Passion Green Tea:

Tropical Piña Colada All Natural Energy Shooter:
Old 10-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Merchant

Got a few more extra free samples waiting to go out for my first reviews!
Old 11-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Merchant

GO Sprouts are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll, fiber, and protein. These delicious and fresh greens are also low in calories. Nutritious GO Sprouts make a great addition to any meal, food plan, or even eaten alone as a snack. Each package contains 6 pounds of GO Sprouts Variety Sprouting Seeds and come in a one-gallon bucket

http://stuffhappens.mygofoods.com/go...ts/go-sprouts/
Old 11-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Prepared

am sorry it took a while to give a review, have kinda been busy and not had a chance to try them till tonight ... anyway's had a couple of friends over and we tried them out... the Western Potato Chowder got two thumbs up and two so so's, personally am not much fond of chowder potato or clam, but wasn't bad... now the Creamy Tuscany Pasta and the Chicken Cheddar Rice were great, gotta four thumbs up all around ... just wish they came in single serving... the single serving of coffee is great and am planning on ordering some of them same with the green tea, the Tropical Piña Colada is ok am not much into stuff like that ... overall, definitely a good product, as a sampler pack think you should double or quadruple up on the coffee, tea and piña colada so others could sample also ... just my. 02¢
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 PM

Just ordered mine. Vrry excitd. Cant wait!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextup View Post
am sorry it took a while to give a review, have kinda been busy and not had a chance to try them till tonight ... anyway's had a couple of friends over and we tried them out... the Western Potato Chowder got two thumbs up and two so so's, personally am not much fond of chowder potato or clam, but wasn't bad... now the Creamy Tuscany Pasta and the Chicken Cheddar Rice were great, gotta four thumbs up all around ... just wish they came in single serving... the single serving of coffee is great and am planning on ordering some of them same with the green tea, the Tropical Piña Colada is ok am not much into stuff like that ... overall, definitely a good product, as a sampler pack think you should double or quadruple up on the coffee, tea and piña colada so others could sample also ... just my. 02¢
I'm glad you liked them! and I'll be sure to pass on your suggestions! If I do another free sample/review freebie offer then perhaps I should offer up some coffee packs! Please PM me your address so I can send you the 3 cheese alfredo pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppinpa View Post
Just ordered mine. Vrry excitd. Cant wait!
You'll love it I'm sure!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Stay Sharp

Default International Shipping

Hey guys, do you by chance ship to Australia?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
Hey guys, do you by chance ship to Australia?

No, I'm sorry I don't think we do.