Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
United States Flag That was Flying On the World Trade Center. mastersergeant General Discussion 3 08-06-2017 08:43 AM
Eerie sound heard coming from One World Trade Center.. Renegade Ziggy Controversial News and Alternative Politics 2 12-10-2013 04:34 PM
World Trade Center Tower To Be Made With Glass From China And Steel From Germany oxi General Discussion 25 09-25-2011 12:04 PM
new world trade center SEND IT General Discussion 11 09-02-2011 06:01 PM
The Apocalypse, one world government and the 2012 alignment to the center of the gala oobymach Controversial News and Alternative Politics 64 08-05-2011 03:30 PM
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastr Sweeper Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 04-04-2009 02:51 PM
One-World Trade Center kajunman1 Political News and Discussion 0 03-27-2009 07:37 PM
Freedom Tower Will Be Called One World Trade Center m4shadow General Discussion 0 03-27-2009 07:52 AM
Michiganders: Gibraltar Trade Center. Lady Falconessa General Discussion 2 11-08-2008 04:58 PM

Old 08-07-2019, 07:47 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,689 Times in 5,850 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Ok, if you were a civil engineer what does AIA stand for?
I'll answer; American Institute of Architects. And your point is? Architects are registered to practice through their respective State Boards of Technical Registration. NOT the AIA. The AIA is merely a club.

Seriously?

Are you by any chance a PE and if so which states and disciplines?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,119 Times in 1,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post
I'll answer; American Institute of Architects. And your point is? Architects are registered to practice through their respective State Boards of Technical Registration. NOT the AIA. The AIA is merely a club.

Seriously?

A club that does not endorse the AE911”truth” clowns or Richard Gage in any way, I’m guessing that is the direction he was heading since someone posted once before that AIA uses Gages video as a teaching tool... completely false.

AIA “relationship” with Gage and the AE911”truthers”:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=240364
The Following User Says Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 08:09 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,689 Times in 5,850 Posts

I hope he's not that delusional.
The Following User Says Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Clinton's Hitman

Thanked 2,959 Times in 1,612 Posts

Quote:
Ok, if you were a civil engineer what does AIA stand for?
Are you asking what is the American Institute of Architects? Well. So?

Again my question, have any of them personally signed and sealed any documents supporting their theory?

If an engineer designs a bridge, they use methods including software analysis to confirm that the design is safe. They apply a seal and a signature to documents showing the design is safe.

If some truther engineer has done an analysis showing that the WTC towers would not come down under the exact conditions on 9/11 they should sign and seal that report. Otherwise we just have flapping gums. If they have a demolition plan using thermite, is it signed and sealed? Or is this just more nonsense?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Clinton's Hitman

Thanked 2,959 Times in 1,612 Posts

I belong to IEEE. Years ago I attended a dinner of the local chapter. They had a guest speaker, David Adair. A "UFO Expert" .

Adair spun a wild tail of his being abducted by aliens, visiting Area 51, as a child, designing a rocket motor of transparent aluminum alloy, of exceeding the speed of light. It was all very entertaining, a good time was had by all. The booze helped.

David Adair is still on this planet, never went to Mars. You can buy alien coffee and coffee mugs from his website last I looked.

There were honest questions and the attendees were polite. But I doubt anyone at the IEEE endorsed any of it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Central Scrutinizer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,277 Times in 3,833 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_HighCountry View Post

Seriously?

The AIA Is to the subject of architecture what the NRA is to gun owners.
We recognize endorsements by the NRA as almost a certification of the person, thing or activity they endorse.
The NRA is respected and we look to the NRA as experts in their field.
The AIA you dismiss as merely a club for architects has existed for more that 160 years and is well respected by architects.
The AIA approved three videos made by Richard Gage to be part of the continuing education of architects in America, the videos explain what they believe happened that day.
If the NRA supported an educational gun related video people would accept the validity of it but the AIA approves a video that doesn’t support your point of view and they’re “nothing but a club” because of it.
A respected organization that has existed for more than 160 years is backing a “truther” video that explains how the official story is bull****. That bothers you, doesn’t it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 09:22 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 66,904 Times in 20,499 Posts

The defenders of the faith (the official story), all claim to have knowledge superior to the thousands of experts who have explained within their own fields of expertise, why the official story is complete nonsense.

They know more than the owner of a world class demolition company in Holland.
They know more than the explosives loader for CDI, the world's largest controlled demolition company.
They know more than professor Niels Harrit, who analyzed the WTC dust and found unexploded bits of nanothermite, which exploded when he heated the samples. And who found and analyzed the unreacted nanothermite. Who used the best metallurgical examination equipment available, to characterize the samples. And who also found that 5% of the WTC dust contained iron microspheres, which are the product of the thermite reaction, which produces molten iron. Molten iron that was described by the firefighting crew that was in the buiding. Molten iron that we saw issuing forth in cascading showers from the buildings. Molten iron that stayed molten for over 30 days in the rubble pile, which I have explained is only possible by LeChatelier's principle. So they know more than me too. Because I am only an expert in organic and inorganic chemistry, physics, engineering, statistics, physical chemistry. But the trolls know more. With a wave of their cloven hooves, they dismiss the opinions of the world's experts, because they know more.

They know more than the physicists who explained why the free fall, and the GLOBAL SYMMETRIC COLLAPSE were completely impossible except by the use of controlled demolition charges.

They know more than the doctors at Mt. Sinai Hospital that found grapheen nanotubes in the dying first responder's lungs.

They know more than all the 30+ year commercial pilots and Boeing spokespersons as to how easy it is to pilot multiengine commercial planes at speeds well over 100 knots past VMAX and hit precise targets. So easy that a cave dweller can do it his first time behind the controls of a heavy commercial jet. The experienced pilots said they could not do it. They even tried on a simulator and couldn't hit the towers without slowing way down and extending flaps. The pilots explained the reasons and used fancy aeronautics language that the shills don't understand, and therefore dismiss because it must be made up.

And they dismiss the statistically impossible string of coincidences that I have pointed out continually. Their unbridled hubris and gleeful malevolence is nauseating. The joy they take in their ignorance and in defiance of the many families who are begging for the investigation to be reopened so that they can have some closure in their loss of loved ones is truly sickening.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:25 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,682 Times in 8,183 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
The defenders of the faith (the official story), all claim to have knowledge superior to the thousands of experts who have explained within their own fields of expertise, why the official story is complete nonsense.

They know more than the owner of a world class demolition company in Holland.
They know more than the explosives loader for CDI, the world's largest controlled demolition company.
They know more than professor Niels Harrit, who analyzed the WTC dust and found unexploded bits of nanothermite, which exploded when he heated the samples. And who found and analyzed the unreacted nanothermite. Who used the best metallurgical examination equipment available, to characterize the samples. And who also found that 5% of the WTC dust contained iron microspheres, which are the product of the thermite reaction, which produces molten iron. Molten iron that was described by the firefighting crew that was in the buiding. Molten iron that we saw issuing forth in cascading showers from the buildings. Molten iron that stayed molten for over 30 days in the rubble pile, which I have explained is only possible by LeChatelier's principle. So they know more than me too. Because I am only an expert in organic and inorganic chemistry, physics, engineering, statistics, physical chemistry. But the trolls know more. With a wave of their cloven hooves, they dismiss the opinions of the world's experts, because they know more.

They know more than the physicists who explained why the free fall, and the GLOBAL SYMMETRIC COLLAPSE were completely impossible except by the use of controlled demotion charges.

They know more than the doctors at Mt. Sinai Hospital that found grapheen nanotubes in the dying first responder's lungs.

They know more than all the 30+ year commercial pilots and Boeing spokespersons as to how easy it is to pilot multiengine commercial planes at speeds well over 100 knots past VMAX and hit precise targets. So easy that a cave dweller can do it his first time behind the controls of a heavy commercial jet.

And they dismiss the statistically impossible string of coincidences that I have pointed out continually. Their unbridled hubris is nauseating.
What about the experts who say the official story is true?

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
What about the experts who say the official story is true?
There aren't any. Just fakes that keep repeating the government official story and failing to address the points I raised above. The case needs to be heard in court.

Find me the video of an experienced demolitions expert that says WTC 7 can fall globally all at once and symmetrically from some random office fire that was not even that hot.

Show me some video of a neophyte hitting the WTC on a simulator at 500 knots+ !

Find a judge that says it is OK to immediately remove all the evidence after these criminal attacks. To collect all the video cameras around the Pentagon.

Find the landing gear of the plane that hit the Pentagon.

Explain why no defensive missiles were fired from the Pentagon at the approaching plane.

I could type 100 items like this. None have an answer.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:39 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
There aren't any. Just fakes that keep repeating the government official story and failing to address the points I raised above. The case needs to be heard in court.

Find me the video of an experienced demolitions expert that says WTC 7 can fall globally all at once and symmetrically from some random office fire that was not even that hot.
Just so I am clear, you are stating that any experts who beleive the official story are fakes?

- Tyler Durban
Old 08-07-2019, 09:45 PM

Wow, it won't let me type anything. I tried to add a sentence 3 times to my last post and it crashed each time.

I am not going to answer your last question because it doesn't deserve an answer. To be clear.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:48 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
Wow, it won't let me type anything. I tried to add a sentence 3 times to my last post and it crashed each time.

I am not going to answer your last question because it doesn't deserve an answer. To be clear.
What are you talking about? You wrote a post.

As for not answering, why not? You stated that anyone who believes the official story is a fake. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt misunderstanding you.

- Tyler Durban
Old 08-07-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about? You wrote a post.

As for not answering, why not? You stated that anyone who believes the official story is a fake. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt misunderstanding you.

Yes, I wrote a post and it crashed 3 times in a row when I tried to add a simple sentence to my previous post. I had to close my browser each time and open the post to edit it, typed in my sentence, hit save, and like I said it crashed 3 times straight.

You already know my answer, you are just playing with that question. I don't wanna play.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:56 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
Yes, I wrote a post and it crashed 3 times in a row when I tried to add a simple sentence to my previous post. I had to close my browser each time and open the post to edit it, typed in my sentence, hit save, and like I said it crashed 3 times straight.

You already know my answer, you are just playing with that question. I don't wanna play.
Same thing happened to me about the site, it happens occasionally. And no, I dont know the answer to the question otherwise I wouldnt ask it.

- Tyler Durban
Old 08-07-2019, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Same thing happened to me about the site, it happens occasionally. And no, I dont know the answer to the question otherwise I wouldnt ask it.
I already answered it. Show me a demolition expert that agrees that WTC7 can collapse globally, all at once, and symmetrically, from a fire and any bits of building that hit it on the one side.
The Following User Says Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,119 Times in 1,357 Posts

Quote:
The AIA Is to the subject of architecture what the NRA is to gun owners.

We recognize endorsements by the NRA as almost a certification of the person, thing or activity they endorse.

The NRA is respected and we look to the NRA as experts in their field.

The AIA you dismiss as merely a club for architects has existed for more that 160 years and is well respected by architects.

The AIA approved three videos made by Richard Gage to be part of the continuing education of architects in America, the videos explain what they believe happened that day.

If the NRA supported an educational gun related video people would accept the validity of it but the AIA approves a video that doesn’t support your point of view and they’re “nothing but a club” because of it.

A respected organization that has existed for more than 160 years is backing a “truther” video that explains how the official story is bull****. That bothers you, doesn’t it?

If you have a source on this(other than Gage or AE911”truth”) I’d be interested in seeing it. I’ve been searching since you last made this claim and all I’ve been able to find are sources that show AIA not having any such relationship with gage or the AE911”truthers”:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=240364

From above link:

In a July 19th article by Jeremy Stahl, "Architects Shy From Truther 9/11 Conspiracy," ARCHITECT, "the Magazine of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)," clarifies its relationship (or complete lack thereof) with AE911Truth and Richard Gage. The article appears to be a response to Gage's recent appearance at AIA headquarters, the "23rd stop on the 30-city 'world premiere tour' of AIA member Richard Gage’s new film 9/11: Explosive Evidence—Experts Speak Out: Final Edition."

A few juicy snippets:

Quote:
The AIA itself, however, is firm about its relationship with Gage. “We don’t have any relationship with his organization whatsoever,” Scott Frank, head of media relations for the AIA, told me.

Quote:
All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

What is more interesting than these bizarre and debunked conspiracy theories is the way that Gage places his AIA membership front and center in his presentations. He seems to be attempting to cloak his organization in the officialdom of the venerable 155-year-old professional institution, even as AIA wants nothing to do with his organization.

Quote:
Gage often seems to wield his AIA status in promoting his conspiracy theories. In making his case, he also regularly cites that more than 100 AIA members and at least six AIA Fellows have signed his petition calling for a new investigation....

During the screening, Gage was at the very least intimating that his organization had been invited to AIA officially.
The Following User Says Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 10:02 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
I already answered it. Show me a demolition expert that agrees that WTC7 can collapse globally, all at once, and symmetrically, from a fire and any bits of building that hit it on the one side.
I dont know any demolition experts. So couldnt show you one. I do know pilots though who agree the planes could have been flown the way they were.

- Tyler Durban
Old 08-07-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
I dont know any demolition experts. So couldnt show you one. I do know pilots though who agree the planes could have been flown the way they were.
Fine, show me the video of a neophyte on a Boeing 757/767 commercial plane simulator make an approach on a WTC tower at 500 knots and hit the building.

They won't even find the basic controls. These hijackers had zero flight time on "glass cockpit" multi engine heavy jets. There are all sorts of automatic controls, limiters, etc on big jets, that these guys had never even seen before. There is exactly zero chance of them making that happen, as has been said by several experienced airline pilot captains (and their pilot trainers).

I can't comment on what I haven't seen. If you have a video on that, I'll happily comment.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:13 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
Fine, show me the video of a neophyte on a Boeing 757/767 commercial plane simulator make an approach on a WTC tower at 500 knots and hit the building.

They won't even find the basic controls. These hijackers had zero flight time on "glass cockpit" multi engine heavy jets. There are all sorts of automatic controls, limiters, etc on big jets, that these guys had never even seen before. There is exactly zero chance of them making that happen, as has been said by several experienced airline pilot captains (and their pilot trainers).

I can't comment on what I haven't seen. If you have a video on that, I'll happily comment.
You seem to be able to comment for every expert in the world so why cant you comment on what you havent seen?

- Tyler Durban
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
You seem to be able to comment for every expert in the world so why cant you comment on what you havent seen?
Objection, badgering the Justme.