Minority Report on the horizon - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 08-25-2019, 12:24 PM
Homesteader

Thanked 4,611 Times in 1,502 Posts

Advertise Here

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” C.S.Lewis
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gulcher For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 03:36 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,310 Times in 3,231 Posts

Well, this thread was an interesting read.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2019, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 12,844 Times in 4,194 Posts

We're lucky here that the Mods usually catch miscreants like l'il Nate before their bile runneth over. I don't much care if he has a PH.D. in Survivory Stuff, whatever he could've added would have been drowned out by his attitude.

And of course, folks like that NEVER have a doctorate in anything..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cabinet Maker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 04:20 PM
Sam Adams was right....

Thanked 17,540 Times in 5,216 Posts

Nate so mean....

...... he got banned...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steverino For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 05:19 PM
Homesteader

How Amazon is working with the local PD and your neighbors to keep you all safe in Prison errr…. I meant your community's. The video feeds go via backdoor to local PD and probably NSA data banks. Along with handy facial recognition. Yah I hear yah. I don't care I got nothing to hide. Amazon's Ring system. Pretty soon the will send someone to change your diaper. Just one big happy FEMA camp. HaHaHa. America The Land of the Free?... https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ce-departments
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gulcher For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2019, 08:24 PM
Forum Administrator

Thanked 15,855 Times in 4,422 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMeans View Post
Sure I'll voluntarily leave because after what I'm going to say you'll ban me anyway. You are just a coward with a ban hammer. That's all.
Lo and behold! I didn't ban you and I have not banned any member in years. Although, I probably would have in this case. I spend most of my time helping people fix broken accounts, changing names and well Admin stuff. So, more on the service side.

You're the guy who stabbed the former owner in the back, right? How are you still moderating here? This place is a joke, a sinking ship and it is apparent that you are one of the main reasons.
I am not a Moderator but, I support the few we have 110%.
I stabbed no one in the back so, get your story straight because you are wildly off the mark. I was made Admin after that mess, by said owner. The founder and I are actually friends and chit chat a fair amount, Had many long and fun phone conversations as well. Mostly about things unrelated to the Forum. So, you should get your facts straight. I am one of the reasons the methods of disciplinary actions has mellowed considerably. FYI, Kev still runs the place and has a vested interest. He has also given me more permissions to help battle against the surge in trolls. Oh, the above quote is an affirmation of you being a sock account. Any shake up was before your time.

You should know that I have a screen grabbed you post and it will be reported to the owners of this site. To show how you treat members here. Not only do you support extremist views like above, but you are a flat out liar. Acting like this is and American forum. It's owned by a firm in Canada. We are going to see what they think about you support extremism on this site. Enjoy being "under the hot lamp" as you said to me in another thread before actually even reading what transpired. You are a disgrace.
Good luck and have fun. I have talked to a few people there as well. My history here speaks for itself. I can give you other screenshots of actions by me that were much harsher, if you want to work on your portfolio.
Oh, and calling me an extremist is now crossing into slander, as I have NEVER posted anything, anywhere, that could construed as such. Now there is an issue the owners may take interest in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMeans View Post
You would chime in. You would support a back stabber. In what universe would MTShawn still be working here? Only a disfuctional one.What are you going to do when the federals shut this place down?
Backstabber eh? Seems to me I faced you head on and without reserve.
Not only am I working here for free, but am on good terms with nearly everyone here. Liberals included.

As far as the heat lamp comment. Anytime someone is reported as much as you were, all of the Mods and myself are going to have a thorough look into posting history. I suppose I could have said spotlight, since you are apparently heat sensitive. As far as the Feds shutting this forum down? Ah, l see you still don't have a clue...

Anyway, I apologize for the derail, folks. I know he cannot see this for a while yet but, I posted it for you all to see. I could have deleted his posts and ignored them. I thought this was a better way because it was I, that called him out. If you disagree, let me know and I will remove the off topic posts, mine included.

Shawn

Last edited by MTShawn; 08-28-2019 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: Grammar and clarity.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MTShawn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2019, 09:10 AM
Sam Adams was right....

Thanked 17,540 Times in 5,216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTShawn View Post

Anyway, I apologize for the derail, folks. I know he cannot see this for a while yet but, I posted it for you all to see. I could have deleted his posts and ignored them. I thought this was a better way because it was I that called him out. If you disagree, let me know and I will remove the off topic posts.

Shawn

Heck no... leave em in...

Sunlight is always the best disinfectant
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steverino For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2019, 07:25 PM
Homesteader

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, The Lone Ranger found this tidbit with the help of his faithful companion, Tonto. Seems that a NJ PD now has a program and is using it with 911 Operators. Somehow they can turn on your smartphone camera and audio and record you and your surroundings. Of course for your own good you understand. For your own good. Comply and submit. Old Uncle Joe Stalin would have loved this technology. Did anyone in America agree to this or vote for this to become a huge prison camp. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...spying-devices
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gulcher For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2019, 09:50 AM
Old White Guy

Thanked 7,578 Times in 1,392 Posts

I keep my cell phone in a wooden cigar box when home and in the center console in my vehicles.

That takes care of the camera spying on me, and hopefully muffles the mic.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:53 AM
Survivor

Thanked 21,325 Times in 5,574 Posts

I carry mine in my front pocket. Maybe they'll vibrate it for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2019, 01:05 PM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Thanked 3,540 Times in 1,885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulcher View Post
Meanwhile back at the Ranch, The Lone Ranger found this tidbit with the help of his faithful companion, Tonto. Seems that a NJ PD now has a program and is using it with 911 Operators. Somehow they can turn on your smartphone camera and audio and record you and your surroundings. Of course for your own good you understand. For your own good. Comply and submit. Old Uncle Joe Stalin would have loved this technology. Did anyone in America agree to this or vote for this to become a huge prison camp. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...spying-devices
If you voted for either two terms of GWB and Obama then you did and Trump hasnít exactly defanged the creepy domestic surveillance programs nor is he showing indication of doing so.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:17 PM
Homesteader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asag View Post
If you voted for either two terms of GWB and Obama then you did and Trump hasnít exactly defanged the creepy domestic surveillance programs nor is he showing indication of doing so.
Mr. Demon, I don't think voters in the USA were asked are you good with us spying on you 24/7/365. That is what I meant. Now behave or I will get out the Holy Water. Tshhh sizzle sizzle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulcher For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2019, 07:03 PM
Homesteader

“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
I think that is the real question. No?
Old 08-28-2019, 07:20 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,061 Times in 1,766 Posts

I enjoy reading and learning about history and consider myself somewhat historically literate. That being said I spent 4 hours last Saturday in the Holocaust Museum in DC. Funny how I kept drawing correlations between what happened in '33 in Germany and what's happening here today. Kinda scary.

Also note that the Bill was sponsored by a Republican from Texas.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:36 PM
Homesteader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don H View Post
I enjoy reading and learning about history and consider myself somewhat historically literate. That being said I spent 4 hours last Saturday in the Holocaust Museum in DC. Funny how I kept drawing correlations between what happened in '33 in Germany and what's happening here today. Kinda scary.

Also note that the Bill was sponsored by a Republican from Texas.
And the Patriot Act was rubber stamped by a Republican President.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:45 PM
Homesteader

Now lip reading camera's. Complete Prison Farm. Land of the FREE ha ha ha. What a cruel joke. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-mouths-public
Old 08-29-2019, 06:38 AM
Homesteader

Beware it is even considered Treasonous and a threat to discuss this topic. If you think or ask what has happened to America and my Liberty and Freedom and rights you have what the Elite call ODD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and they especially target Veteran's. . The American Gulag. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ore-oppressive
Old 08-29-2019, 11:13 AM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,310 Times in 3,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulcher View Post
Beware it is even considered Treasonous and a threat to discuss this topic. If you think or ask what has happened to America and my Liberty and Freedom and rights you have what the Elite call ODD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and they especially target Veteran's. . The American Gulag. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ore-oppressive
Target vets? Bring it boyos.

I'm waiting.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Homesteader

Update on the Amazon Ring system. More is coming out. Over 400 Police Depts, are now networked with peoples doorbells and they are developing it into a facial recognition system. Amazing, they did not have to chip you after all this is better. And it is all for your own good. It takes a village. Welcome to your new Gulag, just like the old USSR Gulags. How many brave men died so they could imprison Americans again, tell me again Grandpa. Line up to the right for your barcode.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...al-recognition
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gulcher For This Useful Post: