This is why gun rights are in trouble, people like this - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Firearms General Discussion Rifles, pistols, shotguns, scopes, grips and everything in between.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ever have trouble meeting like minded people? Shutzendu Florida 30 04-04-2017 04:28 PM
Modern people are the people of today...The old timers were the people of next year. keepitlow Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 75 08-27-2015 08:28 PM
Gov. of Missouri Strips Free Speech Rights f/ People of Ferguson boldimagery Political News and Discussion 6 08-18-2014 12:39 PM
Obama:"Order and Progress when people SURRENDER their RIGHTS Festes General Discussion 7 06-02-2014 08:25 AM
If we call it a “Bill of Rights,” will it trump the real Bill of Rights? Red*Lion Political News and Discussion 9 05-10-2013 10:40 PM
These are the people who are helping end 2nd Amendment Rights Fight4Freedom General Discussion 5 07-22-2012 06:13 AM
Here's Your Animals Rights People DaveyDoes General Discussion 33 02-24-2012 01:58 PM
An example of people not being able to deal with the smallest of trouble slreynolds Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 71 11-29-2010 09:13 PM
Good people in times of trouble crb2012 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 2 09-24-2010 08:56 PM

Old 06-01-2014, 03:06 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,667 Times in 12,902 Posts
Default This is why gun rights are in trouble, people like this

Advertise Here

Watch this video and you will understand why gun rights are in trouble and why we have morons in office now.

Wes

Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to survivalebooks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 05:06 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,180 Times in 419 Posts

And they vote. Now thats some scary sh!t
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arguz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Bravo Zulu

Thanked 12,164 Times in 5,768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivalebooks View Post
Watch this video and you will understand why gun rights are in trouble and why we have morons in office now.
Your gun rights have been in trouble for decades. This is not even the thin edge of the wedge.

Firearms legislation is an infringement of your right to keep and bear arms. Just how many federal laws are there in the United States that infringe on your right to keep and bear arms?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SamboRoberts For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
Just how many federal laws are there in the United States that infringe on your right to keep and bear arms?
In short...a LOT.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 07:45 AM
Hunter

It would be funny if it wasn't so scary.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:06 AM
The Celtic Prepper

That guy has some funny videos, Illuminati or not.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,509 Times in 3,959 Posts

probably not in CA or places like NYC .... but these leftiest anti-gunners will lose everything overnite when a serious SHTF hits and looters turn to the residential areas .... people are going to be seeing the burned out subdivisions and scores of murdered .... when they come to the realization for the need for protection - "sorry no gun ID - no gun" .... or .... "there'll be a 7 day waiting period" ....

it's been a generation since the last serious social unrest of any kind .... several generations since Detroit or Chicago was "burn baby burn" ....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Illini Warrior For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Troll Slayer

Quote:

Wes

I need to go to the damn pier more often. I know exactly where that's at and I wish I could of run into this idiot.

ETA: Never mind just watched it all the way through. Man, just goes to show how stupid these people out in Kalifornia are.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:58 PM

Wow. They're not even listening, they just sign it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zwhiz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 03:00 PM
The Celtic Prepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritJoe View Post
I need to go to the damn pier more often. I know exactly where that's at and I wish I could of run into this idiot.

ETA: Never mind just watched it all the way through. Man, just goes to show how stupid these people out in Kalifornia are.
Yes, that's Mark Dice.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritJoe View Post

I may be wrong on this but the guy doing the petition is making fun of the people. showing how dumb they are.

see him laughing at them. talking about how hard it is to keep a straight face?
The Following User Says Thank You to heyrakes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 11:21 AM
USMC 4 LIFE

The people that are signing will be the ones on thier knees to government or running to people like some of us for help.
The Following User Says Thank You to bloodwynd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 11:34 AM
RightorWrongSayWhatUthink

Thanked 1,645 Times in 461 Posts

And every politician presented to you or built up to be for the American people are all internationalists.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Demon of the Midwest

Thanked 9,564 Times in 3,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
Your gun rights have been in trouble for decades. This is not even the thin edge of the wedge.

Firearms legislation is an infringement of your right to keep and bear arms. Just how many federal laws are there in the United States that infringe on your right to keep and bear arms?
And that is the truth, we are the reason our rights our diminishing. We do nothing to stop them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinmanIA For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Death's Collection Agent

Thanked 8,668 Times in 3,118 Posts

Quote:

Wes

Notice that the first on the video to sign were a couple of illegals?
Old 06-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Don't be dumb

Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
probably not in CA or places like NYC .... but these leftiest anti-gunners will lose everything overnite when a serious SHTF hits and looters turn to the residential areas .... people are going to be seeing the burned out subdivisions and scores of murdered .... when they come to the realization for the need for protection - "sorry no gun ID - no gun" .... or .... "there'll be a 7 day waiting period" ....

it's been a generation since the last serious social unrest of any kind .... several generations since Detroit or Chicago was "burn baby burn" ....
I won't cry when that happens. The people who lied to get their gun free zones will have them. I would love to see the shock on their faces when they realize they are the only ones without a gun. As my dad used to say, "you get what you pay for" ;modified to "you get what you vote for".

Last edited by Runamok; 06-02-2014 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 06-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Troll Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyrakes View Post
I may be wrong on this but the guy doing the petition is making fun of the people. showing how dumb they are.

see him laughing at them. talking about how hard it is to keep a straight face?
Yea which is why I went back and edited in that last part about watching it all the way through :P
Old 06-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,148 Times in 4,246 Posts

Gun rights are in trouble because of a small core of believers, and a much larger group that doesn't think about the issue at any depth.

True believers: communists who resent the power given to the individual in the American system, and look for any opportunity to weaken the individual and strengthen the state. This is just one way to do it among many. Others include the tax system, mandatory health insurance, and regulations that try to reduce the scope of business control over the economy in favor of control by regulators.

I know that a lot of people are going to roll their eyes and say things like "liberals arent communists," but I'm talking about the core heartbeat of the liberal movement, and you can believe me now or believe me later, but they absolutely are communists in a very literal sense.

Larger group: everyday people, any socioeconomic group, mainly urban and suburban, don't own a gun or maybe own one gun for home protection, have either never shot a gun or haven't shot one for years. They hear about a shooting on the news, say "that's terrible, we need some new laws," then go back to eating their Big Mac or totally organic quinoa or whatever.

Would we be safer if the entire country adopted tougher gun laws like, say, Connecticut's or California's? Guess not? How about Illinois' laws? Guess not?

How about if we just ban all guns except in the hands of police and soldiers? Setting the risk of tyranny aside, this now means 19-year-old thugs can clobber or intimidate 65-year-old granny without risk.

How about if we wave a magic wand and all guns in the world vanish? Ok, great, the Dark Ages were such a safe, wonderful era, nobody ever died except of natural causes, war was invented along with the firearm.

Let's ban guns in schools - that way, people who are thinking of murdering a bunch of people will leave their guns at home rather than violate a gun law (though they were willing to violate laws against murder).

Let's ban guns in our movie theater - that way, a psycho will come to our theater to shoot fellow patrons instead of the other 19 theaters showing the same movie nearby, since he doesn't need to worry as much about somebody with a pocket pistol stopping him.

Can anybody cite an example of gun laws reducing the murder rate, anywhere? Not anecdotal remarks about Japan or Sweden, not sure you've noticed, but Japan and Sweden have overall different cultures and demographics than we have. So does Switzerland, which also has miniscule rates of violent crime despite its heavily armed populace.

On and on - the argument makes no sense if you take it at face value. That is because nobody serious takes it at face value.

Anti-gun people who pay attention and are invested in this stuff don't care about reducing violent crime, they care about reducing the power of the individual and increasing the power of the state.

Anti-gun people who don't pay attention think it'll reduce violent crime, but they will also wander off and chase a butterfly as soon as the news starts drumbeating a different topic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jknova For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Target Shooter

I was laughing and crying all at once! "Orwellian police state", "based on Russian and Nazi laws", I mean TOO FUNNY! and OMG! Do these sheaple have ANY clue what so ever?! They breed and vote too! Vote DEMONRAT! Yes, that is spelled correctly, why do you ask?
Old 06-06-2014, 05:51 AM

These are the people that would rat on their neighbors and cheer the police on when they bust down your door, put two in your chest in front of your family and take every weapon you have... "in the name of the law" and for "public safety". Liberalism is a disease of the brain, Communism is a perversion of Social Justice & Equality and both are tools used by very evil people to control others for their own gain.

Most of you should know this but, there are a few less convinced individuals I've seen around here: When the government comes after your firearms, no matter how "okay" or "understandable" it may be... if you truly value Individual Liberty (let alone understand its meaning) than you will resist it with your every being. Compromise is Capitulation, if that means being labeled and considered an extremist then so be it. As a III% would say, it's better to be despised by the despicable than admired by the admirable.