Iran Cleric Pummeled by ‘Badly Covered’ Woman After Warning - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Egyptian Woman Stands Up To Cleric KaBar67 Political News and Discussion 2 07-17-2013 09:01 AM
The Truth About the 2007 Invasion of Iran and the Woman Who Stopped It oxi Controversial News and Alternative Politics 0 08-30-2012 02:49 AM
Son: Iran woman who faced stoning to be lashed 300mag Religious Discussion 10 09-12-2010 08:50 PM
Iran woman escapes stoning! MotherEarth Controversial News and Alternative Politics 11 07-10-2010 04:06 AM
Cleric’s chilling warning to UK madcritter General Discussion 61 01-07-2008 06:35 PM

Old 09-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Follow your own star

Thanked 3,641 Times in 1,070 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Bohmen View Post
How many of you have read the Muslim's books? Or really listen to what they say.
It does not matter what the book says,what matters is their actions or sometimes lack of action.

I don't judge any religious person by what their book says I judge them as individuals and by their actions.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazeleyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Vitesse et Puissance

Thanked 40,455 Times in 12,161 Posts

If this was in the Dark Side, I would say Screw all the Muzzies and who ever supports them!
But since were not in the DS, Ill Just say, screw the Muzzies!!
The Following User Says Thank You to A1D For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Those were the days....

Thanked 11,968 Times in 3,324 Posts

Islam is a total cluster ****. Aint no hope for that crowd.
The Following User Says Thank You to usmc0331 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,885 Times in 837 Posts

You do know, that they are not allowed to have sex with male animals.

Last edited by Von Bohmen; 09-20-2012 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: forgot to put in the word, not
Old 09-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Vitesse et Puissance

Thanked 40,455 Times in 12,161 Posts

Quote:
You do know, that they are allowed to have sex with male animals.
Where are you going with your comments???
Old 09-20-2012, 10:09 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 42,824 Times in 14,057 Posts

Quote:
You do know, that they are not allowed to have sex with male animals.
They also are not allowed to drink....
Old 09-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,762 Posts

My first thought, too, was what happened to the woman. It seems to me that she would have been caught and beaten by the other people around her for her "attack" on the cleric and whatever was left of her would have been turned over to the police. Clerics have a high standing in the culture. Women have practically no standing at all.

My second thought was that this must be a bogus "news" story. It's hard to believe that a woman who was presumably born and raised there could summon up enough guts or foolhardiness or whatever you want to call it, to do such a thing.

I also just happened to speak with a man today whose wife is from Iran and he said that he didn't believe the incident happened.

I hope we can get some followup on this story, but I doubt that will happen.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:34 PM
I love this forum

I believe it. Iran isn't as bad as the Arab countries and not as bad as the other Persian speaking countries. Get rid of Islam and you basically have Europeans (they're more closely related to Greeks and Russians than Arabs by a hell of a long shot). A lot of Iranians loathe Islam, almost all of them that get outside the country become Christian or Zoroastrian.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:55 PM
Military MOM

Thanked 7,387 Times in 2,865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless Drudge View Post
No, the worst thing we can do is allow women to be beaten and children to be abused. Generalizing about a people who, more often than not, earn the stereotype is a minor faux pas in comparison.
I wouldn't try to discuss this matter with me, I KNOW I have a little bit more experience in it than you.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:17 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
I wouldn't try to discuss this matter with me, I KNOW I have a little bit more experience in it than you.
If you've been beat and you think generalizing people is worse then well, you're wrong, it doesn't matter if you like it or not or how much you got beaten.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyACB View Post
Hey..I'm with you there on the Estrogen.

I went to Wild Wadi...a water park...over there and aside from being ogled because I (a middle aged woman) was wearing a one piece bathing suit and NOT swimming in a freaking burka I was most shocked by the shear number of

MAN BOOBS.

Seriously. If I could have gotten away with taking pictures you would have seen that almost every single man or boy in their tweens or older had massive and honest-to-gosh man boobs. And these aren't fat, these are boobs. Boobies, bosoms...real ones.

It is shocking and frankly disgusting to see them running around all covered in hair with a giant rack swinging around their chest.

I'm not the only one who came close to vomiting.

And when I say most, I mean that I didn't see ANYONE who looked like them who DIDN'T have the man-boobery. Only those clearly from our Navy group didn't have them.
if in dubai dont go to ferrari world waste of 100 bucks per ticket, the whole "fastest roller coaster in the world" thing isnt that great and most the time isnt running due to sand in the air....at the speed it goes if you do it with sand in the air you are sure to polish your teeth on this 10 second roller coaster ride.... and yes wild wadi is a sh!t water park... instead i would suggest atlantis water park... less hairball boy lovers... more americans, russians, germans, and brits.... though the russian females are most likeley traffic'ed persons... but if you do have the extra scratch i would suggest skiing in the mall of dubai or mall of emirates... whichever one it was... and for a good friendly area that actually will serve you alcohol till inhebriation... go to the irish quarter for the evening... decent food and alcohol selection, overpriced.... but hey, your in dubai.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Mad Man with a Box

Location: East & West TX. Somewhere between Beaumont and El Paso
Thanked 6,982 Times in 2,710 Posts

Quote:
The worst thing we can do is make blanket statements about any culture, religion, non-believers, etc.
Considering that the culture in question is one that the more I learn about it, the more I loathe it........

Some cultures should cease to exist.
The Following User Says Thank You to HiroProX For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Military MOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquensis View Post
If you've been beat and you think generalizing people is worse then well, you're wrong, it doesn't matter if you like it or not or how much you got beaten.
I guess you do not realize that I was speaking to the readers that the worst thing we could do on this forum is generalize people. When you complete your spelling, punctuation, and English class, go back and read the thread.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:19 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
I guess you do not realize that I was speaking to the readers that the worst thing we could do on this forum is generalize people. When you complete your spelling, punctuation, and English class, go back and read the thread.
No, you didn't. You need to take your own advice.

You responded to this:

Quote:
No, the worst thing we can do is allow women to be beaten and children to be abused. Generalizing about a people who, more often than not, earn the stereotype is a minor faux pas in comparison.
He's not saying the worst thing that can be done is to generalize people. The things you said can only have the connotation that you are disagreeing with him and that you've either been generalized or beaten.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Military MOM

Not if you read the threads above my initial post. Picking out just one or two sentences, or posts is the problem here.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:36 AM
I love this forum

Actually its ignoring normal posting style and quoting one thing while responding to another, and creating what is apparently an completely non-intuitive/cogent post.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:48 AM
Military MOM

Oh , I see, so this is the response I get after you read the entire thread. Makes a little more sense now. And you just ignored normal posting style according to you own thread because you forgot to quote my post that you were responding to. You might want to pull that stick out.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 72,628 Times in 19,530 Posts

This gives me a good idea: A chain of Women's Only Mixed Martial Arts Dojos in Iran.

Old 09-22-2012, 01:06 AM
VA / NC

Thanked 20,742 Times in 7,682 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarianism 4 All View Post
America needs to get her in to America as quick as possible to get her elected in to office before she is murdered by the radical Muslims.
We didn't help the Doctor in Pakistan that gave us information for the SEALs raid, why do you think this administration would help her. They would find that truly offensive I'm sure.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:13 AM
Bravo Zulu

Thanked 12,164 Times in 5,768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by real wowwee View Post
Maybe she got away and just blended into the crowd of women all dressed alike. I can hear it now,

officer to imam "What did she look like?"
answer "A black tarp".
Not all women in Iran dress in burqas. If she's not dead already, she's either in prison or on her way out of the country already.