Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tony's Tactical Going Out of Business Sale! victor23 For Sale 0 07-18-2015 01:56 PM
Great backpacker, poor prepper erehwesle New Member Introduction 17 02-18-2015 06:14 PM
Business Opportunity in NYC!! HandLoad General Discussion 6 08-02-2013 01:55 PM
Great White North Prepper CdnPrepper New Member Introduction 12 06-28-2012 11:46 AM
I just thought of a great new business to go into - Ricekila General Discussion 0 03-01-2012 12:56 PM
Great Mickey take on US Prepper Forums Northern Raider British Isles and ROI 4 11-02-2011 08:32 AM
Great article about business ! highpockets Financial Forum 3 08-29-2010 11:56 AM
A Great Opportunity Frealism Controversial News and Alternative Politics 0 01-06-2009 04:47 PM

Old 11-23-2015, 03:44 AM

Exclamation Prepper Business For Sale - Great Opportunity!

Advertise Here

Dear Fellow Preppers!

The time has come for me to move on to other projects in my life (fatherhood being one of them), and therefore I am putting Red Flare Emergency Supplies up for sale. I am looking for a good new owner who is willing to put in some time and effort learning the operations, improve marketing and take RedFlare to the next level!

Price: Mid-five figures (OBO) – based on the average profit over the past 3 years

Here are the details of what’s for sale in this mature turnkey operation:

1. Two online properties: www.RedFlareKits.com and the ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Red-Flare-Emergency-Supplies (100% positive feedback). Domain www.Red-Flare.com also included
2. Over 2000 items listed on ebay and over 3000 on www.RedFlareKits.com
3. Profitable business: we only posted a loss in the very first year of operations. Rest of the 9 out of 10 years have all seen profits
4. I will provide Profit & Loss statements, and Schedule C upon request to a serious buyer
5. Over 10,000 subscribers on the mailing list, most being former customers
6. Traffic reports available upon request
7. Starter inventory with good expiration dates is included in price. (A one car garage would be enough to store it)
8. Will train as needed and be able to consult especially with databases
9. Two major suppliers and several minor once for niche products
10. Databases formatted for easy updates via Excel import/export
11. Plugged into the Google Products (Merchant/AdWords) feed
12. This opportunity is very unique and will not last!

Contact Alex at [email protected] if you are interested in being your own boss and have what it takes to run a business!
Quick reply to this message