Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best place to buy land, for me and my wife? (please read - not typical question) RomaniGypsy Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 129 02-06-2018 08:51 AM
Anyone 100% debt free including mortgage? prankster Financial Forum 216 05-06-2017 06:27 AM

Old 11-13-2016, 12:36 PM

Default Cost to buy land in WV

Advertise Here

Hey all I'm a MD resident looking to pickup some SHTF, shooting, outdoor type land in WV. I'll be splitting costs with a Cousin. We wanted to know how much in fees we can expect when buying land? We found some property for 5,000, how much in fees can we tag on top of that? How about annual fees? Property is in Capon Bridge WV.

If anyone knows of property thats near there or in eastern WV/Northern VA, let me know. Looking to get 4-5 acres.
Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2016, 12:52 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,036 Times in 771 Posts

It really depends on where in WV.

Capon Bridge is going to cost you more than say, Mount Storm. The further you withdraw from Winchester the cheaper it's going to get.

Having said that, I'm not far from Capon Bridge and it's a good area. Not sure what "fees" you are talking about. The only thing I pay on my land is taxes. They are dirt cheap.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:56 PM

Whats the rate? We've just started to look, but want something around 2.5 hours at the most from me. Capon Bridge is 2 hours and 10.

In terms of fees, what percent is the annual rate?