No Agenda - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Agenda Stormwarrior Controversial News and Alternative Politics 2 06-22-2013 04:07 PM
What is Agenda 21 and what does it mean to us? Sped Man Controversial News and Alternative Politics 128 09-23-2012 10:33 AM
Agenda 21?? WTF is this? bettersafethan Controversial News and Alternative Politics 75 08-05-2012 10:27 AM
Agenda 21 Arjin General Discussion 0 01-24-2011 11:02 PM
UN Agenda 21 Gulcher General Discussion 0 11-29-2010 05:15 PM
Agenda 21 cleatis Controversial News and Alternative Politics 18 09-14-2010 11:31 AM
my agenda jma_1000 New Member Introduction 21 07-18-2010 03:22 PM
Agenda tmootu General Discussion 2 03-30-2010 11:46 AM
BO's Agenda albertjohnson Political News and Discussion 7 11-15-2008 03:23 PM

Old 06-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Mentally lost....

Thanked 1,101 Times in 427 Posts
Default No Agenda

Advertise Here

While i read from many sites and news sources, i attempt to following up on the stories and reading the entire legislation/bills released in 1,000 + page volumes sometimes i get very depressed or don't have the time to follow every news story in depth.

So twice a week i download this podcast called No Agenda. Completely listener funded, a bilingual "legislation analyst" from TX/EU and "techno expert" from Nor/CA dive into the complex news stories and bills being put before the congress/senate or other geopolitical legislation.

They follow the money trails, read every page of the 1,000 page documents, link stories and do the background checks on the players and package it in a fun to listen to, less depressing news feed that will make you laugh as well as inform you to whats REALLY going on.

Real deal guys, they're fan base often sends them gold and silver coinage as donations, fans register hundreds of domain names to redirect to No Agenda and many believe in this podcast so much they've reached Knight status($1,000) plus to fund what they see is an essential source of news and entertainment.

I don't mean this as an advertisement. As i said, they are listener funded, no commercials 100% so they can say and talk about whatever they feel is important. Check it out if you yearn for real news but don't have the time to read and research everything. All episodes have show notes with links to all the information referred to in the show so you can check their sources.

Please check it out folks, its rare to find someone broadcasting what most of us on the forum feel and know is really going on. It is a worthy enough cause for me to donate 100 dollars in the last two months i've listened to it. Google it or http://www.noagendashow.com

Save the Republic
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowong4words For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,077 Times in 5,050 Posts

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:31 AM
Hunter

hum i dont know if it qualifies as disaster prepardness

i guess it could fit in the "be aware of your sourounding" or "be aware of whats going on " kind of deal ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Mentally lost....

Thanked 1,101 Times in 427 Posts

http://m.podshow.com/media/15412/epi...06-17-2012.mp3 - Sundays show - June 17th.

Try it, 2+ hr podcast show, this one discusses Obama's push for the Dream act and its relation to Dianne Feinstein, Syria and the middle eastern pipelines, Christina Legarde's Agenda 21 carbon tax purposed for America, and other alike topics with audio clips and show notes to accompany it all.

It makes any other news or talk show presenters look like complete shills...

Just click the link and save the MP3 audio file. No redirecting or opening websites, no registration required. Not asking for donations. Just listen for free, but i guarantee if you listen to 3-4 episodes, you'll learn a lot and be entertained and informed all in just 5 hours a week(two shows)

If you like it, go to Www.NoAgendaShow.com and click the MP3 link twice a week to download the podcast, hassle free.