Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UFO expert found dead days after text RKW Controversial News and Alternative Politics 8 10-24-2016 01:10 PM

Old 12-17-2019, 03:02 AM
Wile E Coyote, Genius.

Thanked 81,797 Times in 23,748 Posts

Advertise Here

Really strange that they went to all that trouble to make the craft invisible, then put 3 big lights on it. Unless they thought nobody was looking and they needed the light for their observations. or maybe their hovering thrusters emitted light and was the one flaw in their stealth technology. Well, that and the distortion or whatever it was that allowed you to discern that it was a triangular craft.

Kinda like the Death Star. It was the ultimate force in the Universe. Completely indestructible, except for that little womp-rat sized hole.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2019, 06:07 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,416 Times in 535 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
I'd be inclined to think *maybe* except for a few reasons:

A. Why test ultra secret tech over highly populated areas where people can observe and photograph it and talk about it? Or it can crash, or fail, or be captured somehow, or show videos online?

B. I observed the same thing 3.5 decades ago. Think about that amount of passage of time and the common technology then versus now. In the mid 1980s we had land lines predating cell phones. We had analogue technology predating digital technology. It predated the internet. It predated digital cameras. Computers were extremely archaic compared to today. So if the government had, in the 1980s, ships that can cloak with transpracy and silence, why haven't we used them?

In other words, we still use conventional fighter jets and bombers that we can all see. Even in war zones. Why? Why aren't we cloaking our fighter jets and bombers and helicopters in our modern war zones?

Surely in the 3.5 decades since I saw it, and now you've seen it, that cloaking technology (if we possessed it) would have evolved and become cheap and improved just like fiber optics, cell phones, radar, sonar, computers, etc....
LC, great story all around.

I can think of several reasons for the above. Keeping Reagan's SDI in mind, it seems feasible these technologies haven't been developed for conventional warfare, but rather to counter an extraterrestrial threat, either real or imagined. As far as tech goes, things have indeed developed like crazy as you say, it's true. But the Cray supercomputer was a thing in the 70's. Just because we are at were we're at now, doesn't mean that wasn't enough back when.

Funner conjecture... why demonstrate these craft, here and there, little by little? The idea of exposing the populace a bit at a time to everything the powers-that-be are aware of makes some sense in a psy-ops kinda way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackpine1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2019, 09:29 AM
BASS

Thanked 3,407 Times in 1,277 Posts

I only have one, "How did that happen event"?

I was night fishing for large mouth bass. It was a crystal clear night and no wind. The area had few homes back then and there wasn't any light from towns or homes.

I saw a formation of craft. It was far away but I watched it fly through the night sky. I heard no sound. Suddenly the one on the right turned off from the "formation". I watched it and suddenly it was "gone". Think of "going to light speed". I mean I was watching and then it was gone! The next one on that side of the formation did the same thing. In an instant it was gone! There were no clouds to obscure the view.

The next three were turning together and in a flash all three were gone. It was just "strange" they were gone from sight, as I said, like light speed.

That may have a lot of explanations but In 45 years I haven't figured one out.

My good buddy was a striper fisherman. A well grounded guy and not one to exaggerate anything. He was fishing at night from a stone jetty and watched a craft emerge from the ocean and fly south. It made no sound.

A policemen on duty in a town south from where he was fishing that night reported a "craft flying south over the ocean and reported it over the radio, a craft flying over the ocean flying south. No sound was heard. The police report was quickly silenced.......

My buddy never told anyone but me about the craft coming out of the water.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BASS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2019, 10:18 AM
Indefatigable

Thanked 45,621 Times in 13,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASS View Post
I was watching several videos on the WEB about a base attached to Area 51. I had it saved and when I went back in all of it was gone. They had a being from another planet help captive. They build a place for him to survive and maned special food to his requirements. He would not talk even though he could. He communicated only with one man he trusted but only telepathically.
Does anyone know what/who I am referring too? If so post it on Private Messages to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
I think you're referring to Bob Lazar, who spoke about a base adjacent to or within a mountain next to A51. Lazar is pretty interesting.
Lazar is a wealth of information and the fact his story hasn't changed one sylabil from the first time he told it 35 years ago, is notable.
But I don't recall him talking about any EBEs, only tech.

I do however recall a story told by some old military guy, on his deathbed. He didn't talk about ships or tech as much as he talked about the various types of creatures they had preserved or were currently living at various locations around the world. IIRC he mentioned Dulce and telepathic communications studies being conducted there specifically.
That was the guy I thought he might be talking about but I can't remember his name.

Does that jog anyone else's memory?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2019, 10:45 AM
Wile E Coyote, Genius.

Thanked 81,797 Times in 23,748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
Lazar is a wealth of information and the fact his story hasn't changed one sylabil from the first time he told it 35 years ago, is notable.
But I don't recall him talking about any EBEs, only tech.

I do however recall a story told by some old military guy, on his deathbed. He didn't talk about ships or tech as much as he talked about the various types of creatures they had preserved or were currently living at various locations around the world. IIRC he mentioned Dulce and telepathic communications studies being conducted there specifically.
That was the guy I thought he might be talking about but I can't remember his name.

Does that jog anyone else's memory?
Just searched your key terms and found this.
not sure if it helps any.

https://www.inquisitr.com/3150602/al...hnology-video/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2019, 12:37 PM
Indefatigable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Just searched your key terms and found this.
not sure if it helps any.

https://www.inquisitr.com/3150602/al...hnology-video/
May have been the same guy. It was years ago. The video I remember was just him talking to a reporter and although it may have only been a section of the entire interview, that portion focused on experiments in psychic communication and the everyday needs of the EBE participants.
We will wait and see if any of this rings a bell with the person who first brought it up.
Old 12-17-2019, 01:39 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,194 Posts

not creepy but certainly an encounter...i recently (within the last year) heard of someone else that i know who saw what i saw that night...25 years ago.
Old 12-29-2019, 11:17 AM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 40,634 Times in 9,406 Posts

New video today, apparently taken yesterday over New York City, surfaced of exactly what I saw in the mid-1980s. The witness described exactly what I saw. 3 triangular white lights, hovering, ejecting a red orb. The ship appears to be translucent or transparent.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...iding-21179400

Gave me immediate chills when I saw it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2019, 01:20 AM

Hoax or no?

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...b03c6562e15712
Old 12-31-2019, 10:31 AM
Indefatigable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
Debunked a decade ago. Deformed fetus.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:34 PM
Business Owner

Thanked 3,308 Times in 1,296 Posts

Yesterday, Saturday January 4, 2020 at about 5:30 PM local time, I saw reflecting sunlight off of some aircraft way, way high just east of directly overhead, heading east. No contrails from the 2 objects.

I got my binoculars out and saw the "Dorito" aircraft. 2 of them. I checked flight aware and there was nothing in that area, heading that direction. There was a plane that appeared much lower than them heading the opposite direction. Flight aware IDed it as a commercial airliner at 39,000 ft flying from Miami to San Francisco.

I had both my wife and son look at the objects in the binoculars. The both saw the "Dorito" At first, both craft were fairly close to each other, then one jumped out quite a distance ahead. Other than the jump, they were moving pretty slow, slower than normal aircraft high up or even satellites when I have seen them. They then both disappeared immediately.

I wonder if they have something to do with whats going on with Iran?
The Following User Says Thank You to BrianWorf For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2020, 12:07 AM

What if these extraterrestrial explorers were of a biological makeup (insectoid), or humanoid/cyborg but with fabricated humanoid attributes- could we accept that without going into full panic mode? What about the fact they may have seeded our planet, or at least advanced our species through manipulation of our DNA through the centuries?
Given the panic over coronavirus and the stock market crash, I don't think we'll see any outright disclosure, nor will such beings make contact with our primitive culture (unless it's for a very specific purpose, i.e., conquest or subjugation). I doubt that, since their craft have been observed throughout human history and we haven't been invaded (not even during the most tense days of the Cold War).
UFOs/UAPs certainly exist, and the government is slowly but surely releasing information. Given the hypersonic speeds of their craft in our atmosphere, and obvious technological capabilities, we basically have no defense if they wish to conquer our planet (and to date they have not done so).

"UFO Hypothesis and Survival Questions" by unknown author, 1968, declassified from "Secret"-

https://www.nsa.gov/Portals/70/docum...hypothesis.pdf

Maj. Jesse Marcel discusses Roswell debris, "In Search Of (late '70's?)-

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike46370 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2020, 08:09 AM
Survivor

Thanked 17,389 Times in 6,649 Posts

it was unidentified, it flew, it was an object, non terrestrial ??. it appeared to be a mass of glitter in the moonlight and hopped over several hillsides, it would go vertical make a square transition to horizontal move to another area descend hover , repeat till it left the area.

don't believe it was alien. the place I watched it was between Edwards AFB and 29 palms
The Following User Says Thank You to swamppapa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2020, 08:32 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,459 Times in 477 Posts
Default UFO's

I have never been one to know everything.

On a probability level, I believe it is more likely than not that God created more than one world and more than one form of intelligent being.

If they can come here and we can not go there, they are smarter than us.

Thus , if they mean us harm, they could easily harm us.

Nothing to fear here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2020, 08:52 AM
Dog Lives Matter

Thanked 21,332 Times in 4,560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
Then we need to research and discover the reason mass delusions are so prevalent.
No research is necessary. Look at the history of the human race. It's part of human nature.

Should we sacrifice a virgin to assure the sun rises and the rain falls? It's been done.

Are the planets actually gods transversing the sky?

Some people would say that religion is the largest mass delusion of all.

My thoughts are that politics is the largest mass delusion because it's used to control people. Read 1984 by George Orwell.

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

While there is undoubtedly life on many other worlds (perhaps millions of planets), there are also vast distances beyond our comprehension between planetary systems and galaxies. The chances that any intelligent form of life would transverse these distances to look for other life is almost nill.

I've been a fan of Coast to Coast AM for many years and have listened to interviews with dozens of abductees. I never found any to be credible, including Arizona's own Travis Walton.

The possibility that UFOs and aliens are time travelers or dimensional beings makes more sense. That is, if you believe in time travel or other dimensional worlds.

We have millions of species on this planet, but only one that even cares about topics like this.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:53 AM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 45,691 Times in 10,551 Posts

I'm gonna ask a really dumb question:

Why would an "alien spacecraft" need lights?

I didn't say UFO, because it is just that.....unidentified!
Old 02-27-2020, 09:06 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 10,084 Times in 4,308 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyFeathers View Post

It is kind of a dumb question.

They would need lights for the same or similar reasons we do.

This is assuming you mean lights signals, or spotlights.

But my answer is hypothetical because it has to be: you aren't discussing a particular alien race, nor are you discussing a particular vessel. Understand the flaw in your approach here is you ask a question about a species you can't describe for me and can't prove exists, so it is impossible to answer your question without the response also being hypothetical in nature. They may not need lights at all. But since you implied they have lights, I'll take a very wise response and say they need them like we do, because you set the expectation here that they use them at all.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2020, 09:29 AM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 45,691 Times in 10,551 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
It is kind of a dumb question.

They would need lights for the same or similar reasons we do.

This is assuming you mean lights signals, or spotlights.

But my answer is hypothetical because it has to be: you aren't discussing a particular alien race, nor are you discussing a particular vessel. Understand the flaw in your approach here is you ask a question about a species you can't describe for me and can't prove exists, so it is impossible to answer your question without the response also being hypothetical in nature. They may not need lights at all. But since you implied they have lights, I'll take a very wise response and say they need them like we do, because you set the expectation here that they use them at all.

I guess the irony escapes you.....
The Following User Says Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2020, 10:07 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 10,084 Times in 4,308 Posts

Quote:
I guess the irony escapes you.....
Lol I guess you are right

Old 02-27-2020, 10:07 AM
CULT DEPROGRAMMER

Thanked 4,139 Times in 2,182 Posts

Quote:

They would not need to. They would use imaging devices just like we do that operate outside the visible light spectrum of humans. Terrahertz microwave, Infrared, Ultraviolet. Many options to choose from
The Following User Says Thank You to Central Scrutinizer For This Useful Post: