Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UFO expert found dead days after text RKW Controversial News and Alternative Politics 8 10-24-2016 01:10 PM

Old 12-15-2019, 09:46 PM
Wile E Coyote, Genius.

Thanked 81,798 Times in 23,748 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianWorf View Post
Saturday Night, December 14, I saw a very unusual aircraft in the night sky at about 6:30 pm.

I live in Arlington, TX; a major suburb of the Dallas - Fort Worth Texas area. I am very close to the Bell Helicopter facility and often see all kinds of test aircraft in the area. What I saw was unlike any other aircraft I have been able to identify.

The aircraft is low, totally silent and totally see-through. I have seen it now 3 times in the last 15 years. The first time I saw it, I was on the deck with my wife and we both saw it. It appears as a distortion in the sky, much like heat waves from a roadway, but it has a very solid, defined form. It is a wide triangle with zig-zag bottom, like a stealth aircraft.

When I saw it Saturday night, it was approximately 2500 feet up, judging by apparent size and speed compared with other aircraft that I have seen. It appeared as just a distortion moving rapidly across the sky.

I am wondering if anyone else in this area (or other areas) has seen something similar?? I do not think it is ET in origin, more likely a really REALLY stealth aircraft.
Interesting. Maybe they have developed that light bending technology to let light travel around the craft. Another bit of Star Trek technology realized.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2019, 09:58 PM
Business Owner

Thanked 3,308 Times in 1,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Interesting. Maybe they have developed that light bending technology to let light travel around the craft. Another bit of Star Trek technology realized.
Exactly what I was thinking. They also apparently have mastered a silent propulsion system too.
The Following User Says Thank You to BrianWorf For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 10:22 AM
BASS

Thanked 3,407 Times in 1,277 Posts

If there are beings from other planets here they are more advanced than we are. Space travel would be common too many of them. They likely have the ability and means to overcome us.

I believe beings from other plants and systems are here. Let us not believe they are all friendly. I am sure there are Bad Actors in any species.

Many people here won't reveal what they have seen due to public opinions. Some are police officers and people in government who remain quiet.

Last I heard/read the US Government has reopened Project Blue Book under a different name.

I was watching several videos on the WEB about a base attached to Area 51. I had it saved and when I went back in all of it was gone. They had a being from another planet help captive. They build a place for him to survive and maned special food to his requirements. He would not talk even though he could. He communicated only with one man he trusted but only telepathically.

Does anyone know what/who I am referring too? If so post it on Private Messages to me.

Thanks, BASS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BASS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 11:39 AM
Indefatigable

Thanked 45,622 Times in 13,950 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASS View Post
I was watching several videos on the WEB about a base attached to Area 51. I had it saved and when I went back in all of it was gone. They had a being from another planet help captive. They build a place for him to survive and maned special food to his requirements. He would not talk even though he could. He communicated only with one man he trusted but only telepathically.

Does anyone know what/who I am referring too? If so post it on Private Messages to me.
Sorry, I don't PM....
I know what you are talking about, I have read about it or seen it too, I just don't remember where, so you aren't crazy. Youtube has been purging UFO videos for at least the last year. They also send you down the rabbit hole if you search for topics surround the subject. They admit it, don't try to hide it. Channels that were reliable for years are gone overnight.
I know looking for something specific is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but you might try Reddit. That seems to be the platform most UFO enthusiasts have turned to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 12:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,304 Times in 3,572 Posts

It just seems strange that most aliens that come here are kidnappers and sadists. None ever seem to come bearing gifts.
Old 12-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Generator Wrangler

Thanked 6,415 Times in 2,191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarmyguy View Post
It just seems strange that most aliens that come here are kidnappers and sadists. None ever seem to come bearing gifts.
Except that one time when they gifted us the cookbook called, "To Serve Man".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 12:50 PM
Indefatigable

Thanked 45,622 Times in 13,950 Posts

Quote:
I find this device we are using to communicate with, very useful and amusing. I also enjoy microwaves and a multitude of medicines and technology used to extend life. Who said they haven't supplied useful gifts?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 01:16 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,243 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote:
Not all. There are those that believe that they gave us religion.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:06 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 40,634 Times in 9,406 Posts

Quote:
Saturday Night, December 14, I saw a very unusual aircraft in the night sky at about 6:30 pm.

I live in Arlington, TX; a major suburb of the Dallas - Fort Worth Texas area. I am very close to the Bell Helicopter facility and often see all kinds of test aircraft in the area. What I saw was unlike any other aircraft I have been able to identify.

The aircraft is low, totally silent and totally see-through. I have seen it now 3 times in the last 15 years. The first time I saw it, I was on the deck with my wife and we both saw it. It appears as a distortion in the sky, much like heat waves from a roadway, but it has a very solid, defined form. It is a wide triangle with zig-zag bottom, like a stealth aircraft.

When I saw it Saturday night, it was approximately 2500 feet up, judging by apparent size and speed compared with other aircraft that I have seen. It appeared as just a distortion moving rapidly across the sky.

I am wondering if anyone else in this area (or other areas) has seen something similar?? I do not think it is ET in origin, more likely a really REALLY stealth aircraft.
Sir, you've described almost exactly what I saw in the mid 1980s, which I've reported on this thread and spoken about many times in my life.

If you are being truthful, the consequences are frightening. And there's only a few explanations.

1. Mass hallucination
2. Devinity of some sort
3. Super advanced military technology from the USA or other nations
4. Time travel and visitors from the future

And 5, Alien's have or continue to visit and this is alien technology. I believe this is the overwhelmingly most likely explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
I've had one unexplained experience that personally convinces me in extra terrestrials.

I'm a very rational, sane, clear thinking well adjusted successful individual who has never done drugs or been diagnosed or had any indications of any mental illnesses. I'm an attorney, run my own firm, have an MBA, and have formerly held many financial licenses as a stock broker. I've served in the military during the OIF era as an officer, held a TS clearance, and been around modern military flying and flown in all sorts of aircraft. I've traveled to perhaps dozens of foreign countries, flown in commercial aircraft well-over 100 times, probably over hundred thousand miles. I say this only to set the foundation for credibility in my observations.

What I saw around the mid-1980s as a youth has no explanation from this world, or at least I've never encountered any explanation. I was probably around 12 years old, and having a sleep over at a friends house in a rural area outside of town. There were four of us, between the ages of probably 12-14. We stayed up late and snuck out for a hike in the woods probably after midnight.

At an elevated clearing overlooking treetops as far as the eye could see, we saw what we originally thought was an airplane, perhaps 2 miles away. But it was stationary and remained stationary above the treetops for a long time. We then saw it eject a red lighted object which floated (as opposed to falling directly) down into the treeline. Again, this was probably 2 miles out so we could not make out detail. We watched it for a period of time; if I had to guess I'd say more than 15 minutes, perhaps as long as an 30 minutes. I don't remember.

Next we saw it moving in our direction. Slowly and deliberately just above the treetops. We had nowhere to go, so we laid down on our backs in the tall grass. The oldest guy there told us to close our eyes, knowing about the reflections light cases on eyes (and not knowing anything about infrared or other technology). None of us closed our eyes.

I remember what I saw clearly, 30 years later. An large flying object (perhaps the size of the wingspan of a modern medium passenger jet) passed directly overhead, very low. It was 1) totally silent, 2) moving very slow and deliberate - seems too slow for a jet, 3) translucent: I could see the stars through it and just barely make out the outline of this triangle, sorta like the Predator in that movie with a translucent look and 4) it had 1 light on all 3 tips for a total of three white lights.

It passed slowly overhead quite low and I could see the outline and the stars through the translucent triangular body, connected by the 3 white lights. My next memory is the 4 of us running through the woods back to the house. We all sat down and at the oldest boys instruction before we talked about what we saw, we all drew what we believed we had seen. I remember our drawings all matching.

It was terrifying. I've looked many times for my drawing, and have no idea what happened to it after that night.

As sure as I am that I sit here today, I saw this object with my own two eyes. I'm positive that in the 1980s we did not have that technology, and I have never seen or learned of similar technology in use by our military after spending years in the military and in a combat zone, seeing the most advanced stuff we apparently have in war.

That leaves just one explanation - extraterrestrial life that is significantly more advanced than us. The known universe is so massive that it can't be comprehended. It takes hundreds of thousands of light years to travel the known universe. It is a certainty that there is life out there. And in the history of the universe, and our known abilities, it's a certainty that life exists and is more advanced than us with the ability to bend time/space and travel here.

I have often wondered what that ejected object was. I have often wondered why we are visited. I have wondered why have an invisible flying object but put lights on it (perhaps it's a safety protocol to avoid collision but still hide identity). Lots of questions and no real answers. But by a process of elimination I am satisfied that we just don't have the technology to make an invisible or translucent flying object like what I saw; especially not in the mid 1980s when the personal computer didn't even really exist. If we did, we wouldn't be flying conventional jets and stealth bombers...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASS View Post
If there are beings from other planets here they are more advanced than we are. Space travel would be common too many of them. They likely have the ability and means to overcome us.

I believe beings from other plants and systems are here. Let us not believe they are all friendly. I am sure there are Bad Actors in any species.

Many people here won't reveal what they have seen due to public opinions. Some are police officers and people in government who remain quiet.

Last I heard/read the US Government has reopened Project Blue Book under a different name.

Thanks, BASS
I think you're referring to Bob Lazar, who spoke about a base adjacent to or within a mountain next to A51. Lazar is pretty interesting. This long episode is worth a watch for anyone interested in the topic. Lazar is also featured on a Netflix episode, I've forgotten the name.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 02:16 PM

Thanked 7,441 Times in 2,002 Posts

Quote:
LOL Far from "Most" of them! Many think sex with Earth people is highly "Kinky"! And boy do they like to screw!
Old 12-16-2019, 02:17 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
Not really that strange.

Humans study all sorts of animals and creatures in our environment. We "kidnap" them, and do "sadistic" stuff to them all the time in the name of science or even (pretty evil) pleasure.

Why would alien beings be any different? What "gifts" do we give other creatures and what "gifts" do aliens owe us?

Besides, one could make an argument that many "gifts" have been provided. Architecture (stone henge, pyramids, temples, etc.), artwork, crop circles, Peru shapes, languages, technology (fiber optics, high tech alloys, radio, sonar, and who knows what else). A lot of theories to support these statements.
The Following User Says Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 03:36 PM
Wile E Coyote, Genius.

Tom Cruise used that technology in the last Mission Impossible.

Old 12-16-2019, 04:17 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,434 Times in 677 Posts

UFOs, just young and foolish aliens surfing the multiverse.
A whole lot of flash and very little mass.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stoveman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 07:49 PM
Business Owner

Quote:
Sir, you've described almost exactly what I saw in the mid 1980s, which I've reported on this thread and spoken about many times in my life.

If you are being truthful, the consequences are frightening. And there's only a few explanations.

1. Mass hallucination
2. Devinity of some sort
3. Super advanced military technology from the USA or other nations
4. Time travel and visitors from the future

And 5, Alien's have or continue to visit and this is alien technology. I believe this is the overwhelmingly most likely explanation.
I remembered you talking about this. I believe what I have seen to be your #3, super advanced military tech... I have seen lots of weird tech here from all the defense contractors. I remember once being at an intersection and a helicopter with lots of antennas flew over and every single car and truck in that intersection died and would not start for several minutes.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:13 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
I remembered you talking about this. I believe what I have seen to be your #3, super advanced military tech... I have seen lots of weird tech here from all the defense contractors. I remember once being at an intersection and a helicopter with lots of antennas flew over and every single car and truck in that intersection died and would not start for several minutes.
I'd be inclined to think *maybe* except for a few reasons:

A. Why test ultra secret tech over highly populated areas where people can observe and photograph it and talk about it? Or it can crash, or fail, or be captured somehow, or show videos online?

B. I observed the same thing 3.5 decades ago. Think about that amount of passage of time and the common technology then versus now. In the mid 1980s we had land lines predating cell phones. We had analogue technology predating digital technology. It predated the internet. It predated digital cameras. Computers were extremely archaic compared to today. So if the government had, in the 1980s, ships that can cloak with transpracy and silence, why haven't we used them?

In other words, we still use conventional fighter jets and bombers that we can all see. Even in war zones. Why? Why aren't we cloaking our fighter jets and bombers and helicopters in our modern war zones?

Surely in the 3.5 decades since I saw it, and now you've seen it, that cloaking technology (if we possessed it) would have evolved and become cheap and improved just like fiber optics, cell phones, radar, sonar, computers, etc....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 08:48 PM
Wile E Coyote, Genius.

Quoted from LC's post.

"...It passed slowly overhead quite low and I could see the outline and the stars through the translucent triangular body, connected by the 3 white lights. My next memory is the 4 of us running through the woods back to the house. We all sat down and at the oldest boys instruction before we talked about what we saw, we all drew what we believed we had seen. I remember our drawings all matching..."

Did you lose consciousness? You said you were looking at it, then the next thing you remember was running.

Just curious.
Yeah, I would agree that 35 years ago mankind's technology would in no way have been able to cloak an airship. Heck, computers were as big as refrigerators back then.

I have never seen a UFO, but it would explain how the bunch of idiots I see walking around these days could have ended up with all the wiz bang technology of today. Aliens!

I feel left out. Seems everyone is getting visited by Aliens but me. Even my brother in law swears he saw a UFO. But he will not give any details at all.
Old 12-16-2019, 09:05 PM
Business Owner

Quote:
I'd be inclined to think *maybe* except for a few reasons:

A. Why test ultra secret tech over highly populated areas where people can observe and photograph it and talk about it? Or it can crash, or fail, or be captured somehow, or show videos online?

B. I observed the same thing 3.5 decades ago. Think about that amount of passage of time and the common technology then versus now. In the mid 1980s we had land lines predating cell phones. We had analogue technology predating digital technology. It predated the internet. It predated digital cameras. Computers were extremely archaic compared to today. So if the government had, in the 1980s, ships that can cloak with transpracy and silence, why haven't we used them?

In other words, we still use conventional fighter jets and bombers that we can all see. Even in war zones. Why? Why aren't we cloaking our fighter jets and bombers and helicopters in our modern war zones?

Surely in the 3.5 decades since I saw it, and now you've seen it, that cloaking technology (if we possessed it) would have evolved and become cheap and improved just like fiber optics, cell phones, radar, sonar, computers, etc....
I can see your points. I think that its possible that this, if it is "our" tech, maybe more mature, with you having seen it 35 years ago and me starting 15 years ago; to the point that crash or failure is almost no risk, and they want to try it out in populated high-exposure areas to see how well it works. Even if I had my camera out and focused on that area of the sky, I would have been unable to get a good video or still pic. My observation time was in the single seconds the times I have seen it.

It is possible that the tech IS being used in combat areas, but is kept hushed up. Or that revealing the existence of this tech would reveal other things that TPTB are unwilling to admit. Such as alien tech?

The technology of things we can examine has grown by leaps and bounds in the last 35 years, in some regards, such as computers, and communications, but some tech has remained basically unchanged for 100 years, such as internal combustion engines.

I would love to get pics or video of this to evaluate. I am thinking of adding a sky-facing security camera or 2 to my home system to try and catch it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrianWorf For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2019, 09:49 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Quoted from LC's post.

"...It passed slowly overhead quite low and I could see the outline and the stars through the translucent triangular body, connected by the 3 white lights. My next memory is the 4 of us running through the woods back to the house. We all sat down and at the oldest boys instruction before we talked about what we saw, we all drew what we believed we had seen. I remember our drawings all matching..."

Did you lose consciousness? You said you were looking at it, then the next thing you remember was running.

Just curious.
Yeah, I would agree that 35 years ago mankind's technology would in no way have been able to cloak an airship. Heck, computers were as big as refrigerators back then.

I have never seen a UFO, but it would explain how the bunch of idiots I see walking around these days could have ended up with all the wiz bang technology of today. Aliens!

I feel left out. Seems everyone is getting visited by Aliens but me. Even my brother in law swears he saw a UFO. But he will not give any details at all.
I don't have any memory of seeing it fly off in the distance. My memory jumps from seeing it overhead, and then restarts with us 4 running back thru the woods moments later (or briefly thereafter).

I can pretty confidently say we had no major lapse in time. It was still early morning hours. None of us were not present or had any comments about abduction or passing of long amounts of time.

I short, I had a good presence of mind for the passage of time and no abnormal amount of time passed. I probably either just closed my eyes in total fear, or simply cannot remember that detail.

I know for a fact what we saw. That's not even debateable (I'm not suggesting you are questioning it, just stating my position clearly). It is certainly POSSIBLE it was a human made machine. But that really does not comport with all other areas of technology available both then, and now. Again, in an era predating fuel injection motors, analogue devices, and land lines and archaic computers, etc. to imagine we had such sophisticated aircraft (which we don't apparently yet have in our war zones) just seems really bizarre.

In other words, our most sophisticated fighter jet for which we relied on national defense to use to fight the communists was (and remains today) basically childs' play compared to what I saw - a large object capable of silently hovering, moving at deliberate slow speed, totally silently, and being invisible... And why aren't we using it today? We still use conventional rocket jets and rudimentary cloaking technology, and our jets are loud and cannot hover, generally speaking.

So where and how did that technology I saw come from, 35 years ago?? The answer to that is going to be alarming regardless of what the answers are.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:03 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Quote:
I can see your points. I think that its possible that this, if it is "our" tech, maybe more mature, with you having seen it 35 years ago and me starting 15 years ago; to the point that crash or failure is almost no risk, and they want to try it out in populated high-exposure areas to see how well it works. Even if I had my camera out and focused on that area of the sky, I would have been unable to get a good video or still pic. My observation time was in the single seconds the times I have seen it.

It is possible that the tech IS being used in combat areas, but is kept hushed up. Or that revealing the existence of this tech would reveal other things that TPTB are unwilling to admit. Such as alien tech?

The technology of things we can examine has grown by leaps and bounds in the last 35 years, in some regards, such as computers, and communications, but some tech has remained basically unchanged for 100 years, such as internal combustion engines.

I would love to get pics or video of this to evaluate. I am thinking of adding a sky-facing security camera or 2 to my home system to try and catch it.
It's an interesting discussion. I fully acknowledge our military is necessarily secretive and deceptive, and decades ahead in technology of the general public and our understanding of military capabilities.

So, let's look at how other advanced military technology is "rolled out." Let's take the B2 Stealth Bomber. It was rolled out in the late 1980s. The public became generally aware of it pretty quickly. It flies all over the world for combat missions. And does football stadium flyovers! It's LOUD. It's VISIBLE to the eye.... if we had cloaking, would not that be a great time to show that technology off?

It's POSSIBLE that perhaps even at the time, and now, it has features and abilities allowing totally silent (not quiet, I mean totally silent), hovering, and cloaking invisibility tools. But even decades later, these abilities are still secret and never observed or recorded.

What I saw had the general triangular shape of a B2, but what I recall seeing was more of an exact triangle versus the B2 elongated flying wing; and what I saw did have 3 lights. So, it is POSSIBLE to have been some human designed and piloted ship. But again, performing in ways to my knowledge we cannot do today 35 or so years later, with what I'm generally aware of is our BEST military jet technology. I can offer no explanation beyond my observations.