Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UFO expert found dead days after text RKW Controversial News and Alternative Politics 8 10-24-2016 01:10 PM

Old 11-25-2016, 06:11 AM

Default UFO encounters

Advertise Here

Anyone have any creepy UFO encounters while out and about? Was reading about Todd Sees, pretty creepy stuff ...

http://www.creepyweepy.com/fatal-ufo-sightings/
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to darthcreep For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 07:56 AM
Militant Normal

Thanked 22,856 Times in 7,539 Posts

I've been in contact three times with things that others thought were UFOs, but I always knew what they were. Two were balloons, one was just a string of passenger aircraft approaching LAX at dusk, with their landing lights on. Probably distant by 75 to 100 miles. Mirage caused them to seem to converge and separate more or less randomly. Somebody else videoed that one and it made a splash on the 11 o'clock news. Video is probably still floating around the Innertubes somewhere.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 08:07 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,280 Times in 1,941 Posts

I've been a believer for years. I think we are some other worlds experiment and they come back to check on us periodically to see how we are doing. There are far too many encounters from reliable people to discount the incidents. There is a government cover up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2016, 08:26 AM
Combat marxism Now!

Thanked 23,048 Times in 5,800 Posts

For the last 30+ years, I've been flying all around the globe, in all sorts of weather. To more than half the worlds countries. Not once have I seen anything approaching the weirdness of a UFO.

People don't seem to understand that ground based observation is near useless. As the contrast from the sky, sun, stars, clouds and light pollution often prevent identification.

However when viewed from above, it's easy to identify other aircraft and objects.

Thought you guys might like the view from 51,000 feet!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cujet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 09:16 AM
GunControl=People Control

Thanked 12,014 Times in 3,087 Posts

^ Yes, thank you for that pic. I love seeing that graduation from blue sky to black space.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Treloar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 01:23 PM
Indefatigable

Thanked 45,621 Times in 13,949 Posts

I had an encounter with an UO (it wasn't flying) in 1979. I am a skeptic, yet after 40 years, I cannot find any rational explanation for what I saw.
Consider the millions of reports, worldwide, over hundreds, some say even thousands of years on UFOs, unidentified beings and abduction scenarios - Only ONE has to be true.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 01:49 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 24,205 Times in 8,625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
I had an encounter with an UO (it wasn't flying) in 1979. I am a skeptic, yet after 40 years, I cannot find any rational explanation for what I saw.
Consider the millions of reports, worldwide, over hundreds, some say even thousands of years on UFOs, unidentified beings and abduction scenarios - Only ONE has to be true.
But what if none of them are true?

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durden
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 02:04 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,150 Times in 7,471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
then the universe is a super massive waste of space

what if there are trillions of planets with life on them and over a Billion different species from a Billion different planets have left their home planet and are traveling the Universe

what if over a hundred different species have found Earth

but since life is everywhere they don't do what we would do if we went to a planet and found life

we would try and establish communication then try and find out everything about them while telling them everything about us

but they just run and hide and fly away from us

why? why are they so scared of us

because we kill our own, so if we kill our own what would we do to them
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baddogg5 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 02:28 PM
Indefatigable

Thanked 45,621 Times in 13,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Then we need to research and discover the reason mass delusions are so prevalent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 77,278 Times in 20,654 Posts

A few weeks ago, something whizzed by my head. I looked around, but didn't see it. I never found out what it was.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 03:20 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Quote:
Then we need to research and discover the reason mass delusions are so prevalent.
Apophenia.
Old 11-25-2016, 03:28 PM
Survivor

Thanked 22,150 Times in 7,471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
Apophenia.
that's all you got

clearly you haven't really looked into the phenomena
The Following User Says Thank You to Baddogg5 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 03:36 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
Why would they have to be mass delusions? You can have a dozen people see the same object from different angels and have them describe it differently. Just because someone does not know what something is doesn't make it alien in nature.

- Tyler Durden
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 40,634 Times in 9,406 Posts

I've had one unexplained experience that personally convinces me in extra terrestrials.

I'm a very rational, sane, clear thinking well adjusted successful individual who has never done drugs or been diagnosed or had any indications of any mental illnesses. I'm an attorney, run my own firm, have an MBA, and have formerly held many financial licenses as a stock broker. I've served in the military during the OIF era as an officer, held a TS clearance, and been around modern military flying and flown in all sorts of aircraft. I've traveled to perhaps dozens of foreign countries, flown in commercial aircraft well-over 100 times, probably over hundred thousand miles. I say this only to set the foundation for credibility in my observations.

What I saw around the mid-1980s as a youth has no explanation from this world, or at least I've never encountered any explanation. I was probably around 12 years old, and having a sleep over at a friends house in a rural area outside of town. There were four of us, between the ages of probably 12-14. We stayed up late and snuck out for a hike in the woods probably after midnight.

At an elevated clearing overlooking treetops as far as the eye could see, we saw what we originally thought was an airplane, perhaps 2 miles away. But it was stationary and remained stationary above the treetops for a long time. We then saw it eject a red lighted object which floated (as opposed to falling directly) down into the treeline. Again, this was probably 2 miles out so we could not make out detail. We watched it for a period of time; if I had to guess I'd say more than 15 minutes, perhaps as long as an 30 minutes. I don't remember.

Next we saw it moving in our direction. Slowly and deliberately just above the treetops. We had nowhere to go, so we laid down on our backs in the tall grass. The oldest guy there told us to close our eyes, knowing about the reflections light cases on eyes (and not knowing anything about infrared or other technology). None of us closed our eyes.

I remember what I saw clearly, 30 years later. An large flying object (perhaps the size of the wingspan of a modern medium passenger jet) passed directly overhead, very low. It was 1) totally silent, 2) moving very slow and deliberate - seems too slow for a jet, 3) translucent: I could see the stars through it and just barely make out the outline of this triangle, sorta like the Predator in that movie with a translucent look and 4) it had 1 light on all 3 tips for a total of three white lights.

It passed slowly overhead quite low and I could see the outline and the stars through the translucent triangular body, connected by the 3 white lights. My next memory is the 4 of us running through the woods back to the house. We all sat down and at the oldest boys instruction before we talked about what we saw, we all drew what we believed we had seen. I remember our drawings all matching.

It was terrifying. I've looked many times for my drawing, and have no idea what happened to it after that night.

As sure as I am that I sit here today, I saw this object with my own two eyes. I'm positive that in the 1980s we did not have that technology, and I have never seen or learned of similar technology in use by our military after spending years in the military and in a combat zone, seeing the most advanced stuff we apparently have in war.

That leaves just one explanation - extraterrestrial life that is significantly more advanced than us. The known universe is so massive that it can't be comprehended. It takes hundreds of thousands of light years to travel the known universe. It is a certainty that there is life out there. And in the history of the universe, and our known abilities, it's a certainty that life exists and is more advanced than us with the ability to bend time/space and travel here.

I have often wondered what that ejected object was. I have often wondered why we are visited. I have wondered why have an invisible flying object but put lights on it (perhaps it's a safety protocol to avoid collision but still hide identity). Lots of questions and no real answers. But by a process of elimination I am satisfied that we just don't have the technology to make an invisible or translucent flying object like what I saw; especially not in the mid 1980s when the personal computer didn't even really exist. If we did, we wouldn't be flying conventional jets and stealth bombers...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 06:34 PM
www.jerrydyoung.com

Thanked 63,236 Times in 8,965 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

I have seen several UFOs. Unidentified flying objects. But only three of them gave me reason to think they were anything except terrestrial in nature. The rest I could not identify, but I am pretty sure they were each one of the common objects that are often taken for extra-terrestrial craft.

Just my opinion.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:15 PM
Here Another Day!

Thanked 2,140 Times in 688 Posts

Can't ever say for sure. This video is interesting.

https://youtu.be/c3m8GuJmVO8
The Following User Says Thank You to john1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 08:33 PM
"Everbody has a plan . ."

Thanked 2,834 Times in 1,137 Posts

"THEY'VE been here for a very long time. . ."
Since the unidentified objects seen in the sky since the Bronze Age always appear to be consistent with the current technology, i.e. "wheels" to the Romans, etc it's clear that "they" appear as people expect them to. As John Keel observed, "they" are simply a natural part of life on this planet. We don't need supernatural visitors from the Stars, we have our own home grown ones that've been here all along.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 6471 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 08:47 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6471 View Post
Since the unidentified objects seen in the sky since the Bronze Age always appear to be consistent with the current technology, i.e. "wheels" to the Romans, etc it's clear that "they" appear as people expect them to. As John Keel observed, "they" are simply a natural part of life on this planet. We don't need supernatural visitors from the Stars, we have our own home grown ones that've been here all along.
That is a very good point. Never thought about that part before.

- Tyler Durden
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddogg5 View Post
then the universe is a super massive waste of space

what if there are trillions of planets with life on them and over a Billion different species from a Billion different planets have left their home planet and are traveling the Universe

what if over a hundred different species have found Earth

but since life is everywhere they don't do what we would do if we went to a planet and found life

we would try and establish communication then try and find out everything about them while telling them everything about us

but they just run and hide and fly away from us

why? why are they so scared of us

because we kill our own, so if we kill our own what would we do to them
There is a huge difference between there being intelligent life in the universe and that intelligent life coming here to Earth. Saying that the various UFO sightings might all be false is not anywhere near the same as saying we are alone in the Universe.

Let's look at the logistics of the situation. Suppose there is an intelligent species on a planet a mere 1,000 light years away. Relatively close by cosmic terms. They haven't received our earliest radio signals yet, so they don't even know we exist yet. If their own scientists have determined that there is a planet here capable of supporting life, there is no reason for them to believe it's intelligent. Or if there is even life. But let's suppose they are curious enough to ask the next question: 'Should we go?'

A trip of 1,000 light years is a massive and daunting undertaking. Even if they were capable of traveling at near-lightspeed, and were capable of calculating Earth's position 2,000 years in it's future(trust me, it's necessary if they want to get here), they would arrive not on the Earth they observed, but on an Earth 2,000 years after their last observation; 1000 years for the time it took light to reach their world, PLUS the 1,000 years later they would arrive here(though it would seem faster to them due to time dilation, time would still pass normally for the rest of the universe). So, they would be taking a massive risk as they would have absolutely no idea what could happen to Earth in that interim time. Any one of countless things could make their trip a complete waste; if it ever was worthwhile to begin with. And when they get back home, they get back 2,000 years after they left.

Now increase that distance to 10,000 light years. 30,000 light years. 30 million light years. So that's why intelligent life probably never visited Earth. Not because they are 'scared' of us, but because we're not worth the trip.
Old 11-25-2016, 11:22 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 40,634 Times in 9,406 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6471 View Post
Well, hold on. Nice theory, but not well researched. Check these out, long before any aircraft or combustion engines or anything similar ever even conceived of.

14th Century:

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post: