Survivalist Forum banner

Weird stuff found in urban settings.

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  30 Pack 
#1 ·
My German shedder,retriever.
Multi purpose tool against a tree.
Just now, a 12 pack of budlime, in middle of street and gone in 2 minutes.
2 nights ago in bad rainstorm, man and women walking up and down street, he was carrying a rectangular box. 4am, weird. Lot's more stories.

#2 ·
Tumbleweaves - balls of synthetic hair blowing across parking lots picking up trash, dirt, cigarette butts and usually coming to rest in a chain link fence.

A man running for mayor, riding around on his bicycle with a 4ft plastic penis and American flag attached to it.
http://www.thelostogle.com/2009/07/21/mayor/

People in motorized wheelchairs or scooters driving on the expressway.

#6 ·
I once found a Crossman 760, just sitting on the side of the road. Thought it came off someone's vacation luggage.

A ziploc bag of about 50 rounds of 45ACP. Gave that to the cops.

A car someone had tipped over and removed the transmission....

#8 ·
I found a .357 Magnum under a dumpster once in a really bad area in Houston. It was trashed, and I gave it to a cop.

A different time at like 1 or 2 in the morning, while doing a stint as a restaurant grease collector, I walked into a dumpster enclosure in the pitch dark, and when I flicked on my little LED headlight to start working, there was a black lady taking a dump in the complete darkness. It scared the hell out of me. I didn't really know what to say, so I just said "Hey, that's my spot!" and walked back out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.