Survivalist Forum banner

Saw some weird stuff today... part 2

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  I Buried My Guns 
#1 ·
Actually last night.

I went for a drive to smoke a cigar and look at all the snowy fields before it all melts.

Came upon a wreck.

Two men with flashlights came running out of the field and begging me to come help them find someone in the field. It seems the car had hit a person and the person had run into the field and was either dead, dying or hiding from them.

As I got out of my car, another car came by and a woman got out. She was a counselor at a local drug rehab house down the road and was look for one of her "residents" who had run off.

It took about a minute to find him once we found the blood trail.

Just some young punk, lying in a frozen muddy puddle, covered in blood, cow ****, and mud. They stood him up and he just stood there mumbling.

I don't know what he was high on, but he couldn't even feel his obviously broken right arm. It was obvious to me that he was in the process of bleeding to death as well.

When the women said she was taking him to the hospital, he bolted and started to run further into the cow field where we found him.

He was tackled in short order and both men led him back to the woman's car. Apparently the counselors at that drug rehab center deal with this a lot as she had a pretty good medical kit in her trunk and we put a tourniquet on his arm before throwing his sorry ass in the back seat.

The two guys car was very badly damaged. From the area of damage, I woudl bet the crackhead punk also has some broken pelvic bones, or at least some internal injuries as well.

Man its been a weird week.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.