Survivalist Forum banner

Walking Dead...favorite characters...(MULTI)

• Rick-prissy weak leader, former deputy

Votes: 163 12.6%
  • Lori-skank wife who betrayed Rick

Votes: 12 0.9%
  • Glen-Speed Racer, who gets to tap a hottie.

Votes: 214 16.5%
  • Theodore-patient black dude hiding his frustration

Votes: 26 2.0%
  • Daryl-Possibly Chuck Norris's son

Votes: 897 69.2%
  • Merle-Daryl's 'gentle' and 'caring' brother.

Votes: 60 4.6%
  • Andrea-use and toss type girl with issues

Votes: 45 3.5%
  • Carol-quiet, formerly abused woman

Votes: 132 10.2%
  • Maggie-sexy, certain and well, hot.

Votes: 213 16.4%
  • Hershel-annoying former drunk

Votes: 76 5.9%

Official Walking Dead-ALL WD Threads Merged Here-Now With Favorite Character Poll.

2M views 10K replies 857 participants last post by  scaatylobo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
What did you think?

#1,934 ·
I hope the Michonne character doesn't get too sci-fi and take away from what little realism the show offers.

On that note, I was expecting this season to end with more of a cliff hanger. Guess I can't be too disappointed since it makes waiting for season 3 less painful lol. Hopefully less soap, more blood for season 3!

#1,937 ·
ok where to start.........

Scavenging
Vehicles/weapons/body armour/ etc etc everywhere and yet they have little.
Defence The farm was completely open as we saw, they could have has a designated bug out area to meet up in case of an event such as this, I don't count the "sophia" meet as it was on the highway.

Rick Has saved the group numerous times.

Carl Time he got eaten

Lori Time she got eaten

Darryl He should leave and start his own group

Hershel Time he got eaten

T-dog First time ive heard him talk in series 2

The new Ninja chick with the zombie pets could be interesting- it is based on a comic afterall.

Prison!!!!

could go either way....full of convicts more danger or the perfect place to set up a defensive position.

Either way roll on series 3!!

#1,940 ·
Talking Dead after covered that it was indeed a woman.
The person in question is Michonne (pronounced Me-Shonn or Me-Shawn).

This person will come to be Rick's right hand woman. There is a 6 page Origin story on Michonne believe it or not in April's edition of Playboy Magazine. Now for those who don't subscribed to the magazine, I have pictures for all 6 pages I could post. It's just some back ground on her character right when the SHTF. So it's up to you guys whether or not you feel it's a spoiler or not.

#1,951 ·
Well,this season was...blah...except for maybe two episodes,the last show being one of them. The next season is supposed to have more action in it like we saw last night.

I watched that talking dead show and thats what they alluded to. We'll see.

Everybody's out of ammo, food and supplies...maybe we'll see some resupply shows mixed with escape and evasion. I'm not too exited about the next season,but the woman in the hood, meshum or whatever her name is did get me curious.

#1,952 ·
If you haven't read the comics and don't want spoilers don't read the rest of this post. I'll put it in invisi-text (don't quote the invisi-text):

If you have read the comics, you know that Rick eventually gets his hand chopped of by the Governor. Since Merle has indeed been confirmed for Season 3, do you think that he will be one of the Governors henchmen and suggest that Rick's hand be cut off as revenge for his own hand? I think that would make a lot of sense. It would also be a good reason for Daryl to eventually kill Merle to save Rick. It could be a whole torture scene where Merle is supposed to kill Rick and starts off by taking his hand. Then after some hours to painful torture, Daryl could bust in, try to reason with Merle fruitlessly and eventually choose to kill Merle to save Rick.

Michonne and Tyrese hook up in the comics. Do you think they will introduce a new Tyrese character or does the T in T-Dog stand for Tyrese? I'm kinda hoping it does so that T-Dog can finally get some a$$ lol. The brotha must be getting ready to burst after all these months without anything to play with. ;) If T-Dog is Tyrese, though, he's going to come to a horrible end at the hands of the Governor (assuming they follow the comics.)

I do hope they stick to the comics as far as Lori is concerned. That b!tch needs to die right quick and in a hurry. It will be interesting to see how season 3 goes. I hope they won't move as painfully slow as they did in season 2. I really think they could have done the whole farm thing in the first half of season 2 and then spent the second half on the road looking for somewhere new to hide, finally stumbling upon the prison in the finale.

Next season could be good if handled properly. We shall see...

#1,955 ·
I realize the Mischone lady is a large part of the comics, but I was hoping they would leave that part out for the television show. What I don't get is the zombies strength, speed, and bite force. How can a corpse do those things? Look at the zombie that caught Patricia, he lunged at her. I remember on the Talking Dead show, the creator mentioned fresh zombies could move faster, but still.

#1,958 ·
I realize the Mischone lady is a large part of the comics, but I was hoping they would leave that part out for the television show.
You really don't like the Walking Dead uh?

Subtract Michonne, everyone lives, and they stay on the farm killing the occasional Walker and what do you have...Little House on the Prairie.

Love or or not, Michonne is in 80% of the comics and has a huge Cult following. So she's not going anywhere anytime soon.

#1,956 ·
Just watched the Talking Dead.

1) Rick has not killed the most zombies, buy a long way. Think Daryl takes that.

2) Gonna be awesome to see Merle back.

3) The part where they talked about how the deaths were going to happen (Jimmy not Dale in the field, Hershal killed by Randal) was really cool. Interesting to see how things break down.

#1,960 ·
Oh, and regarding Rick losing his hand, I think it's unlikely unless they plan to kill him off, simply because it would be a pain to film around. They'd either need to disguise it, which usually doesn't look very convincing, or use CGI to erase it in every episode which would get expensive.

It's not impossible, but it would certainly cause a lot of production headaches. :)

#1,974 ·
Since they are bringing Merle back, they must have figured out a way to do it that doesn't cost them and arm and a leg...or a hand as the case may be! :D:
It doesn’t seem like CGI is a big deal as far as expense goes. On the talking dead they had a little “factoid” thing that said it was something like 27deg out when they filmed all the walkers around the barn so they had to CGI all the walkers breath out because walkers don’t breath. If they can afford to CGI a bunch of walkers breath out one little hand shouldn’t be a big deal.

Prison Break spent how many seasons CGI’ing T-Bags hand out?:)

#1,964 ·
Great episode last night, was expecting much more of a cliffhanger for the season finale, but certainly NO disappointment. Watched Talking Dead afterwards for the first time, that host is pretty funny!

'Bout time Rick told them all to nut up or shut up. And the next one he should off is that whack job of a wife.... :)

#1,965 ·
Great episode last night, was expecting much more of a cliffhanger for the season finale, but certainly NO disappointment. Watched Talking Dead afterwards for the first time, that host is pretty funny!

'Bout time Rick told them all to nut up or shut up. And the next one he should off is that whack job of a wife.... :)
I agree 100%! He should use that Colt Python to "Otis" both Lori and Carol.

I got no need for either of them....feed 'em to the walkers! :D:

#1,967 ·
I don't read the spoilers or comics, but I posted after last weeks episode, that I thought we would see some new characters. I wasn't disappointed.

Once again, Lori needlessly puts others in danger. If she had kept track of that brat Carl in the first place, Hershel's wife might have lived and the group might not have been split so badly. Instead of bugging out, the were looking for HER kid. The reason she is ****ed at Rick for killing Shane is now she doesn't have a back-up man.

Hershel has lived on the farm - for how long? Shouldn't he know the area a bit better? You would think he would have known of a place to bug out to - and of course, there should have been a plan. Also, I think I might remember if there was a prison near my house.

Hershel had the best line of the season "The Lord said he would raise the dead, but I thought he had something different in mind"

#1,968 ·
I don't read the spoilers or comics, but I posted after last weeks episode, that I thought we would see some new characters. I wasn't disappointed.

Once again, Lori needlessly puts others in danger. If she had kept track of that brat Carl in the first place, Hershel's wife might have lived and the group might not have been split so badly. Instead of bugging out, the were looking for HER kid. The reason she is ****ed at Rick for killing Shane is now she doesn't have a back-up man.

Hershel has lived on the farm - for how long? Shouldn't he know the area a bit better? You would think he would have known of a place to bug out to - and of course, there should have been a plan. Also, I think I might remember if there was a prison near my house.

Hershel had the best line of the season "The Lord said he would raise the dead, but I thought he had something different in mind"
I almost choked on my water when he said that!

#1,971 ·
In the comics, Michonne is not magical nor does she have any super powers. She's just a b-a-a-a-a-d woman who's really good with a katana. She may have some psychological issues (uh, dragging around two zeds on chains is a bit unusual) but I don't see how she will 'hurt' the show in any way.

So far, the only thing magical (other than the walkers) is Herschel's shotgun.

#1,980 ·
Well they couldn't have killed off or eaten off Lori until Rick saw her attitude after he tells her he killed Shane. Now he knows her true colors and he will take Hershels advice and protect Carl at all cost even if it means letting the whore, Oh sorry Lori, go. I am rewatching the episode while writing this and Lori just told T Dog to to go back to look for Carl. This reminds me of "Night of the Living Dead" when the little girl eats her mom and the mom doesn't fight back because "its her baby". Lori will risk everything and everybody for that stupid kid.

I hope Darryl follows Rick and not listens to Carol.

Good Episode!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.