Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 11-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,685 Times in 797 Posts
Default Exactly who, in detail. are the globalists?

Advertise Here

Most preppers I talk to about this usually ask me, "Can we, as individuals do anything about it?" I reply that maybe not but we should at least know. A few months ago I saw an online interview about a book which I then ordered on Amazon. It is called "Giants, The Global Power Elite". In detail with lots of references, It tells exactly who is running the world. There are 17 giant firms, many I had not known of who manage TRILLIONS of dollars. This book talks about the CEO's of each firm. Quote from page 49, "Collectively the seventeen Giants with the three new Giants and the nine near Giants, manage in excess of $53 trillion of the world's wealth". It has a chapter on Managers--the global power elite of the financial giants. It tell everything about the managers. It tells in detail, for example, about the head of Black Rock which is the largest money management firm in the world. In later chapters it talks of the members of Bilderberg, Atlantic Council, Tri-lateral Commission, and it talks of the private security firms that keep them safe. No sense being stuck with only able to call them "they".

If we have a civil war we, the middle class will suffer but not the Global Giants. We need to know who the real enemy is rather than fighting amongst ourselves while the world agenda goes forward.

An intro comment by anthropologist Donna Brasset, PHD: "Giants: The Global Power Elite is a must read for anyone concerned with how the concentration of wealth in the hands of a small number of global elites affects the well-being of humanity and the ultimate sustainability of life on earth."
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Idaho Survivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 01:39 PM
Adventurer

Thanked 1,338 Times in 407 Posts

At the top, they are weirdos who worship ancient Satanic "Gods"....... Their mission in life is to bring about the return of the antichrist. So as the bible says, one world religion, one currency etc..... AKA one world government.

This includes the people at he top of the Catholic Church.....

I'm not religious and I think its as silly as you prob do but be warned that THEY believe in this Luciferian crap whole-heartedly.

Then you ave the first level of their underlings many of which want globalism to consolidate their own money and power.... Basically greedy A-Holes. But many of these people are also Luciferians as well..... MANY of them are pedophiles.... They ae picked for that specifically because it makes them easy to control and blackmail into doing the bidding of their masters. (Think politicians like the Clintons, CEO's, the Epsteins of the world etc....)

Then below them you have silly liberals who are convinced that its the best thing for all of us. They are tricked into thjs mode of thought by the ones listed above.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klbsa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 01:41 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,843 Posts

Globalists are the new royalty and everyone else are their animals.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exarmyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 01:43 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,122 Times in 974 Posts

As of right now, anyone anti Trump, even the wannabe's.

Before you think this is all about religion, keep an open mind, think again, watch and learn.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:18 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klbsa View Post
At the top, they are weirdos who worship ancient Satanic "Gods"....... Their mission in life is to bring about the return of the antichrist. So as the bible says, one world religion, one currency etc..... AKA one world government.

I'm not religious and I think its as silly as you prob do but be warned that THEY believe in this Luciferian crap whole-heartedly.

Then you ave the first level of their underlings many of which want globalism to consolidate their own money and power.... Basically greedy A-Holes. But many of these people are also Luciferians as well..... MANY of them are pedophiles.... They ae picked for that specifically because it makes them easy to control and blackmail into doing the bidding of their masters. (Think politicians like the Clintons, CEO's, the Epsteins of the world etc....)

Then below them you have silly liberals who are convinced that its the best thing for all of us. They are tricked into thjs mode of thought by the ones listed above.
I'm giving people the info but people can believe any wild stories they want to. This global elite with different people as time goes by, has been around for hundreds of years. And by the way the Clintons are not even close to being at the top. These people are democrats. And republicans. And liberals. And conservatives. They all have one thing in common. They love to make money and control humans.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Idaho Survivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:22 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarmyguy View Post
Globalists are the new royalty and everyone else are their animals.
They are not new . But if you don't know who the enemy, you can be sure they know about you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idaho Survivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:32 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saln View Post
As of right now, anyone anti Trump, even the wannabe's.

Before you think this is all about religion, keep an open mind, think again, watch and learn.

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction) - YouTube

They may be anti-trump and they may not like money, but "After six months in office the Trump administration has cut penalties levied by federal agencies on financial firms by two-thirds." This happens in all administrations. Some people say it is a new group, maybe started by Hillary, but just one of the giants, Barcklay's was started 300 years ago and I doubt Hillary was alive then unless she is a god of some sort. "28000 investors are currently with Blackrock, including Donald Trump. These firms (Giants) invest in each other.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idaho Survivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:38 PM
Slayer of Trolls

Thanked 10,729 Times in 3,184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho Survivalist View Post
They may be anti-trump and they may not like money, but "After six months in office the Trump administration has cut penalties levied by federal agencies on financial firms by two-thirds." This happens in all administrations. Some people say it is a new group, maybe started by Hillary, but just one of the giants, Barcklay's was started 300 years ago and I doubt Hillary was alive then unless she is a god of some sort. "28000 investors are currently with Blackrock, including Donald Trump. These firms (Giants) invest in each other.
or a demon
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klbsa View Post

If you ever keep you money in a big bank or invest in big stock market firms or drink Cocoa Cola, then you are helping these Giants. And Oxfam International in January 2016 reported that 62 people controlled half the world's wealth. One year later they reported that it was only 8 men. And of the 6 wealthiest billionaires on the planet, neither the Clintons or Soros or Trump is on the list. One is from Mexico, one from Spain and the rest are Americans.
The Following User Says Thank You to Idaho Survivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:46 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Seems to me, there is a slight difference between making money and killing people, or controlling and having them killed, to do so.
The Following User Says Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:51 PM
Hunter

Again. Everyone should watch this video series. It may seem as a bunch boring bunk in the beginning but by the end, it becomes painfully clear whats going on and why.
The Following User Says Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 02:51 PM
Slayer of Trolls

to put i plain and simple, they are enemies of humanity and freedom and Sun Tsu says to know your enemies. So learn everything you can about them all and you will be better prepared.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 04:22 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 15,831 Times in 8,399 Posts

Isn't globalisation a product of capitalism though?

Basically money and profit surpassing the concept of borders and nationalism.

I mean if your company is in America or Bangladesh is there any real difference?
Old 11-16-2019, 07:27 PM
Existential Threat

Thanked 10,780 Times in 1,897 Posts

Quote:
I'm giving people the info but people can believe any wild stories they want to. This global elite with different people as time goes by, has been around for hundreds of years. And by the way the Clintons are not even close to being at the top. These people are democrats. And republicans. And liberals. And conservatives. They all have one thing in common. They love to make money and control humans.
The Clintons may not be at the top but they do the biding for the global elite, just like most politicians.

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it is interesting...

http://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2015/...own-the-world/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2019, 07:38 PM
Slayer of Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post

I mean if your company is in America or Bangladesh is there any real difference?
not exactly Pottery, it is more a product of elitism.

There are now and have always been people who have felt they were superior to everyone else and that we all are beneath them and should do their bidding.

Those people are elitist and not necessarily capitalist. Although I can see why you would think such a thing, because elitist usually have financial opportunities that simply is not afforded to those of us without capital.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:51 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saln View Post
Seems to me, there is a slight difference between making money and killing people, or controlling and having them killed, to do so.
If someone makes a lot of money and controls peoples lives as in the many countries the world over that we take out with the military, and the people left starve, I would say that is the same as being killed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Idaho Survivalist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 01:54 AM
Survivor

Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,154 Posts

Not just 17 but thousands, with the top listed here:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...uns-the-world/

There are also billions working for and buying from them. All those parts in computers used to access this forum didn't come from local sources.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 02:54 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 15,831 Times in 8,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
Quote:

not exactly Pottery, it is more a product of elitism.

There are now and have always been people who have felt they were superior to everyone else and that we all are beneath them and should do their bidding.

Those people are elitist and not necessarily capitalist. Although I can see why you would think such a thing, because elitist usually have financial opportunities that simply is not afforded to those of us without capital.
Yeah but that is exactly the attitude when discussing benefits for poor people.

Take healthcare. People just don't want poor people to have the same services as rich people. Which is capitalism.

But when really rich people do that to us it is globalisation.
Old 11-17-2019, 03:26 PM
Slayer of Trolls

Quote:
Yeah but that is exactly the attitude when discussing benefits for poor people.

Take healthcare. People just don't want poor people to have the same services as rich people. Which is capitalism.

But when really rich people do that to us it is globalisation.
Health care should be left alone by politicians. The first thing a doctor does before he can begin his practice is take a Hippocratic Oath to help all who need help. There should be no price on that oath or the services. All to often though, People become doctors because of the potential income lures them instead of truly caring for people, that is greed and could be considered capitalism. But without capitalism then you wold have ownership of everything by the government and the people can go to hell as far as they are concerned. As far as taking up for globalist, well a globalist is someone who wants one government and one set of laws for the entire planet. They think they will be immune to the fallout of this disaster because they are the ones ruling, That is elitism. Those who think themselves above all others are elitist and should have their heads examined.
Old 11-17-2019, 04:53 PM
CULT DEPROGRAMMER

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,682 Posts

If you keep buying their crap, they will just get richer and more powerful.

Spend your money locally. Maybe Amazon is Evil?

Eat at local restaraunts , not chains.

Don't buy the latest thing to keep up with the Joneses. Buy the Joneses 2 year old car.

You don't need an iPhone or brand new car.

Don't buy crap that is unrepairable. Likewise food that is unhealthy and wrecking your body.

Don't elect politicians who get any donations from, PACs banksters and corporations.

Your political party is Evil. Choose a candidate that you can respect, vote at primaries even if you have to change party affiliations.

Your cable company is Evil. They have a monopoly. Ditch the cable and the expensive cell phone.

Home Owner Associations are Evil. Don't buy a house with an HOA.

Don't take pharmaceuticals unless you are 100% sure your doctor is treating the underlying cause.

Do you work for a fortune 500 company? A lot of evil lurking at the top.

Do you attend a Church? Are you being brainwashed? Are they teaching love or hate of others? Forget Jesus, concentrate love for neighbors (including foreign ones) and family. Time for a reality check?

Everything you were taught is probably wrong.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk