Gun Confiscation...part 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Firearms General Discussion Rifles, pistols, shotguns, scopes, grips and everything in between.

Advertise Here

Old 11-09-2019, 08:45 AM
Survivor

Thanked 11,013 Times in 4,466 Posts
Default Gun Confiscation...part 2

Advertise Here

Heres how they are gonna do it.........

https://youtu.be/A7RoEULveM0

Better run
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 41,386 Times in 9,783 Posts

What guns?

I'm against guns, they are dangerous and they'll put yer eye out...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 08:59 AM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Thanked 34,226 Times in 8,791 Posts

It will take more than a walking junkyard to confiscate the guns of patriots.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2019, 09:18 AM
Prepared

Thanked 1,074 Times in 237 Posts

Well now.....that would be a heck of a toy.
Wonder if these will be ready by Christmas
The Following User Says Thank You to Fire_fighter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
It will take more than a walking junkyard to confiscate the guns of patriots.
If you think about what youre actually looking at, its really very disturbing.

Its starting to look like "Terminator" is now amongst us. Its just a matter of time before "Skynet" goes active. If and when that happens, we really are screwed.

As a side note here in regards to Skynet, I just watched a movie on Amazon called "CitizenFour" last night, and another called "A Good American" earlier this year, and if they dont put things into perspective as to where we stand on how intrusive government has become, and how really dangerous things are, and how far gone things really are, you really are not paying attention, and/or are in total denial.

While its already too late, people still had better really wake up and pay attention. The **** show has already begun........ and Ann Margret aint coming.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,952 Times in 1,118 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK103K View Post
Heres how they are gonna do it.........

https://youtu.be/A7RoEULveM0

Better run
Learn to make and use BOLAS
https://youtu.be/8phtZN3aymg
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snyper708 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Survivor

Thats great and all, but like shooting for the groin, kind of only gets things half done, and still leaves a deadly threat, very much still deadly.

You did see how that thing shot when on the ground too, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Quote:
Thats great and all, but like shooting for the groin, kind of only gets things half done, and still leaves a deadly threat, very much still deadly.

You did see how that thing shot when on the ground too, right?
That thing is a combination of servo motors, limit switches, hydraulics, micro processors, wire, etc. Notice in the video, no one shot it. I’m quite sure a 12ga slug would have sent it to electronic hell. If it’s armored, which I doubt, an AP round from a 50bmg or 338 or most 30 cals will do the job.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 12:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,595 Times in 2,816 Posts

I believe Boston Dynamics AI videos are all spoofs and not real according to stuff on the internet .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exarmyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,017 Times in 3,611 Posts

THAT tv show that ran for a few years [PERSON OF INTEREST} really opened my eyes to what we are dealing with now or VERY soon, IMO there is really no place left to hide.
IMO if it was just us against them, as in wars past we would stand a chance but we cannot beat the tecnology {THEY} have, I read somewhere, that the gov is 10 years ahead of the private sector, I cant even fathom that, Im just going to try and enjoy my freedom while I can, the future does not look very bright. JMO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbowie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulKersey View Post
That thing is a combination of servo motors, limit switches, hydraulics, micro processors, wire, etc. Notice in the video, no one shot it. Iím quite a 12ga slug would have sent it to electronic hell. If itís armored, which I doubt, an AP round from a 50bmg or 338 or most 30 cals will do the job.
Agreed. Id also think though, just like a person, youd have to hit the kill switches if you want some results. People tend to be sissies, due to pain, perceived and/or anticipated pain, and other mental issues. Things like this wouldnt have that problem, so you'd better hit that switch at the onset.

Its probably going to take a lot more hits too. Best to keep up on your shooting skills and favor those high cap guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarmyguy View Post
I believe Boston Dynamics AI videos are all spoofs and not real according to stuff on the internet .
I just got to looking around and it looks like you are right, at least with some I saw.

Still, even if they are, I dont think we are that far off from it being a reality, and would bet it wont be another decade before we see it.

I tend to agree with those who say AI is extremely dangerous, and shouldnt be given any kind of role in a capacity that would allow it to go off on its own.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbowie1 View Post
THAT tv show that ran for a few years [PERSON OF INTEREST} really opened my eyes to what we are dealing with now or VERY soon, IMO there is really no place left to hide.
IMO if it was just us against them, as in wars past we would stand a chance but we cannot beat the tecnology {THEY} have, I read somewhere, that the gov is 10 years ahead of the private sector, I cant even fathom that, Im just going to try and enjoy my freedom while I can, the future does not look very bright. JMO
The government and private sectors are fully integrated and the private sector has been complying all along.

Literally EVERYTHING communication-wise, thats being sent digitally, computer to computer, analog, whatever, etc, is being recorded/stored and has been for at least a couple of decades now.

Add to that, all your "divices", your phone, computer, TV, right down to your fridge, dehumidifier, you name it, can be called on to "watch" you.

Snowden, Binney, and a few others have just brought some things to light, but its just the tip of the iceberg. I think most people dont have a clue, or even care, from the looks of things.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:46 PM
operatorchan.org

Thanked 2,028 Times in 977 Posts

Gun confiscation with CGI robots!? I knew it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strokes762 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Hiker

1. I doubt that this thing exists. I think it is the creation of the state of the art CGI. More on that later.

2. If that thing DOES exist, it is only ONE unit that probably costs the government what ... $300,000.00 per unit? $300 MILLION dollars to build maybe 1000 robots to fight 80 million ARMED and raging angry gun owners who are out for BLOOD? I HOPE this is how they try to confiscate guns!

3. This does not take into account the human spirit. Any "redneck" worth his weight in shotgun shells could take that thing out with a 4WD and a winch. Lasso it, and drag it along the railroad tracks for a few miles, and THEN we'd see how it fights. Better yet, hook TWO chains to it and use two trucks to pull it apart like an unpopular kid with a grasshopper.

4. It won't shoot children it deems to be no threat, but a small army of kids with cans of Silly String would mess that thing up something awful. Especially if the Silly String was actually glue, or fiber in nature and quick hardening, or FLAMMABLE.

5. Paint guns can be configured to shoot balls of acid, and other substances.

6. A good marksman, with just a moment to put a well placed .50 cal. round into a hip joint or the "neck" of that thing would take it out.

7. You could drop a loose coil of razor wire or a giant "Slinky" onto it from a roof, and it would not be able to function tangled up in all of those steel coils.

8. Is it FIREPROOF? Will it survive being rammed against a wall with a stolen garbage truck?

9. Can it detect trip wires and boobytraps?

10. What would it do if you just slung a cable around it and ran it up a flagpole?

11. I honestly wonder ... with the cameras and sensors it has, if you dropped a cylinder of sheep wire fencing around it, would it be able to figure out how to escape?

As for the CGI, this is more of a CONFESSION by the LEFT that they really did lie to us about the planes hitting the towers, and the lunar module landing on the moon, and so many other things that the propaganda sock puppets have been spoon feeding to us over the years. If they can now produce such convincing video of a fight with an advanced robot, who will EVER be able to say, "I KNOW it is true, because I saw it on TV!" ??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gravedigger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Hiker

Quote:
The government and private sectors are fully integrated and the private sector has been complying all along.

Literally EVERYTHING communication-wise, thats being sent digitally, computer to computer, analog, whatever, etc, is being recorded/stored and has been for at least a couple of decades now.

Add to that, all your "divices", your phone, computer, TV, right down to your fridge, dehumidifier, you name it, can be called on to "watch" you.
Some time ago, the issue of ENCRYPTION came up on a forum. It occurred to me that every sample of an encrypted message I have ever seen looks like a jumbled block of random letters.

Despite the government's BEST encryption defeating software, it takes TIME to decrypt messages.

In response to that, a group of us decided to give the government something to do. So attached to EVERY post, and EVERY email would be something like:

Begin Private Communication:

rsthRHrthjRTWRWRjWRtjHrtUu%6U36u#WJ#5JJw5jj6k78463 &Kkj#7k$^
WTRuyK7%&46K$^646k46K**$65WHwHBQTHnym6m6eJ&kj^7kk6 77KJ7
FGNfdnejEJWjW#%E6B3%JJJ4J$&447n87*NK7(lo^Ml9NL5BB3 Ub#5bu6hq
SRSRGNMETYJBTJTRJrjr6k^RnkRN^k5NK65k6k6N6nk6nk^nk^ &N4667647
EQRq332v$y^7n%^&k&58mm7857856i576#56v224244G2424^% #B4b34
RTHeb5J667km8lK8mL8P8O67n6$b%$hb%[email protected]# H3%hh#
TYJBTJTRJrjr6k^RnkRN^k5NK65k6k6N6nk6nghmtttr35645& etheey5e45yey
wsgwr2#3v3Tbw4B%%eJ5eJ57$BN4%&6k74$^BB2YV242c3t#t2 325444rh
GHMYUKRYUKMUO&T*O&INe5b4w
h34
yh34h34vh#%jb5bj
456j46j647j

This example is NOT an encrypted message. It is just my fingers bouncing around the keyboard. OR IS IT?!

However, if the government encountered this, they would be compelled to try to break the encryption, to reveal the secret communication between two gun owners or whoever. If they could not break our encryption, they would just focus more time and resources on it, rather than admit that the general public HAD created an encryption method that the Gu'mint could not break!

If the Internet was routinely FLOODED with these blocks of text as in the example above, even attached to "Happy Birthday Grandma!" emails, the spies would be BURIED under terabytes of gibberish that they would be trying to decode for the next 50 years!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gravedigger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 02:36 PM

Thanked 5,973 Times in 1,604 Posts

That's where AP .308, 30-06 and 50 cal (when available) will come into play. Might ought to quietly start stocking those deep as well.....for those that have them. To bad my shoulder won't take recoil any longer (rotator cuff injury).

ETA : To add an appology, didn't mean to step on toes with my comment, had opened the thread earlier, got distracted for a bit and came back without refreshing the page before commenting.

Last edited by Bob3rd; 11-09-2019 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: To add an appology, didn't mean to step on toes with my comment, had opened the thread earlier, got distracted for a bit and
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob3rd For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyper708 View Post
Learn to make and use BOLAS
https://youtu.be/8phtZN3aymg
Need to make them out of stainless steel cable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob3rd For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Agreed. Id also think though, just like a person, youd have to hit the kill switches if you want some results. People tend to be sissies, due to pain, perceived and/or anticipated pain, and other mental issues. Things like this wouldnt have that problem, so you'd better hit that switch at the onset.

Its probably going to take a lot more hits too. Best to keep up on your shooting skills and favor those high cap guns.

I just got to looking around and it looks like you are right, at least with some I saw.

Still, even if they are, I dont think we are that far off from it being a reality, and would bet it wont be another decade before we see it.

I tend to agree with those who say AI is extremely dangerous, and shouldnt be given any kind of role in a capacity that would allow it to go off on its own.
I think a hit in the area where the visual sensors were located would distort the metal throwing off accuracy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob3rd For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Survivor

We used to use PGP when it first showed up back in the 90's, and have since quit long ago.

While its possible it will still take them a while to break it, thats assuming they havent already got a back door, which was rumored pretty much from from the giddy-up, and I think most things have one anyway.

Im sure there are some things that are more secure, but personally, I still wouldnt trust them, or at least, anything "we" might have made available to us.

My understanding as to NSA downloading and storing all the data is, they arent actively searching "everything", but they are downloading "everything", and have the capability to go back and look at "anything" when deemed necessary.

If something pops up, or you come under scrutiny, then you, and likely anyone youve had contact with, in any manner, will come up and out with you, and then all get a closer look.

They have the capability to go back and pull up and out, all those connections and relationships, and/or to take things forward from there too. That was William Binney's baby, and hes the designer, and then whistleblower on that, and what they did with it, once he was pushed out.

Quote:
If they can now produce such convincing video of a fight with an advanced robot, who will EVER be able to say, "I KNOW it is true, because I saw it on TV!" ??
I think its pretty well understood, especially after whats been going on the past decade, that anything on TV, and pretty much any other media outlet, etc, is highly suspect. And its coming from every direction, not just there. Even the so-called conservative, patriot, etc, sites, have that same flavor and feeling with a lot of what they put out.

Theres really only three people you can truly trust in this world, and thats Me, Myself, and I. And you still have to keep a close watch on Myself and I, and that they dont give you up.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Swift Justice = 2950fps

Programming motion is one thing, but programming discernment is impossible. How will it discern between a gentile or Jew, Republican or Democrat, Hispanic or Native American OR...2A advocates or anti-2A *** holes?

The danger I see is when they put these things on patrol in police cars.....like JUDGE DREDD.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaulKersey For This Useful Post: