AR15 Gun Buy-back or Confiscation - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Firearms General Discussion Rifles, pistols, shotguns, scopes, grips and everything in between.

Advertise Here

Old 11-06-2019, 09:02 AM
That'll be the day...

Thanked 5,864 Times in 1,393 Posts
Default AR15 Gun Buy-back or Confiscation

Advertise Here

When the day comes that there is a knock on the door, and some leftist LEO's demand a gun owners AR15's..... I am wondering what the gun owner will do????

What if the gun owner hands the LEO's a stripped lower or two and explains that they sold the other parts a while back?

How in the heck will the Govt deal with this action by gun owners?

I am sure a search of the house will ensue.... but when no scary guns are found.... What will they do? What can they legally do?

Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 09:15 AM

I have thought about that, unless they can prove you bought the parts to complete the rifle then the lower is considered a rifle.

So buy up as many cheap lowers and you can afford. Throw them at the door when they come knocking.

There are different theories, take a firm stand from the start and give nothing, which in my opinion usually has poor results.

Sacrifice some in hopes to mis direct the rest. Show that you are trying to comply.

Try to stay off the books with all of your purchases.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiha For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 59,346 Times in 19,239 Posts

Look at the last 20 years in Cali for your answer.

Register, then confiscate.

If they catch you....
so you don't shoot it.
Your kids don't develop the culture.
They win.

It works.
I'm one of the biggest gun nuts I know, and I've refused multiple inherited FA..... Our grandparents wouldn't of.

Your grandkids will turn in your AR's.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2019, 09:55 AM
NRA Life 1971

Thanked 12,681 Times in 5,627 Posts

I think that they will wait until our kids/grandkids turn them in. Most LEOs in nanny states don't want to chance getting shot by patriotic Americans.
That's the policy they have adopted here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roseman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Survivor

Thanked 10,994 Times in 4,458 Posts

If it actually comes down to them coming to your door and "knocking" (if its at that point, I kind of doubt they would bother), they are there because they know what you have, and they arent going to be polite.

Make up all the cute boat wreck and other silly little stories you want, I seriously doubt they will bite on any of that, and youre going to have to deal with it.

You have two choices when they come. Best not to let it get to that.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,663 Times in 1,707 Posts

What can they legally do?

At that point, legality won't matter.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to woodyp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Survivor

Thanked 14,293 Times in 3,836 Posts

Gotta remember too that Facebook and google have been collecting serial numbers off of photos of guns that people were dumb enough to lost on social media, and social media includes forums.
More info comes from apps that people download but they never read the legal part. Most of these apps require access to your camera, camera roll, microphone, even your google account info. Pokemon Go is a Trojan horse, people download it for fun and donít realize how much access they gave to their ďpersonalĒ data, access they would never willingly hand over. I say that to say there are ways of gathering all the info they need without ever having to force you to register your weapon. They can go into your area, turn on their stinger, get your location and wait for you to come home. Or be in and out of your house before you get home because they can watch your route on the way home. This isnít future ****, itís happening now.
There was a legal case where a man was exonerated from a murder charge because the legal team was able to get a transcript of what happened in his house the night the murder occured. So if gun is a wake up word for your Alexa the on thereís a transcript somewhere of what you were talking about.

I think the only reason they want gun registration is to justify the fact that they have all the info already. The 4473 you filled out was sent for processing electronically, which means itís somewhere in the dataverse.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Revmgt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Target Shooter

At that point, when it becomes nation wide, the gun owner shouldn't be handing out anything other than one way tickets to hell.

The entire idea is laughable. My neighborhood would look like Black Hawk Down meets The Purge if that ever comes to fruition, and I'm not even in a conservative area by any means.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T.$.Racing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 04:45 PM
reluctant sinner

Thanked 24,658 Times in 9,012 Posts

When it starts they aren't going to knock, after the word gets out, they are going to have to kill every resistor. Since there are way more free people willing to do what it takes to remain free, they will quickly run out of confiscators. Then the public trials for those responsible for TREASON can begin and perhaps the gubernment can resort to a Government by and for the people not the pedophile, devil worshiping NWO/SWAMP scum.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charliemeyer007 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Survivor

I really doubt they will go to direct confiscation as a first step. That will be a last resort, if it ever gets there.

They will do it through taxes and/or go after your money and livelihood, and all burden of proof will be on you.

I think youll see the majority cave that way. There wont be any confrontation, and who will you go after? It will be like being taken by a ghost.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 05:24 PM
For Conversation's Sake.

Thanked 17,320 Times in 5,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_John View Post
When the day comes that there is a knock on the door, and some leftist LEO's demand a gun owners AR15's..... I am wondering what the gun owner will do????

What if the gun owner hands the LEO's a stripped lower or two and explains that they sold the other parts a while back?

How in the heck will the Govt deal with this action by gun owners?

I am sure a search of the house will ensue.... but when no scary guns are found.... What will they do? What can they legally do?

I think it will be more likely a government and corporate-like doxxing instead of door to door confiscation.

Imagine if the major Banks, Insurance companies, retailers, utilities, and tech industries could refuse or halter services to those they felt were a safety or financial risk?

Or if Government services and pensions required compliance?

Two weeks without electricity, SSI, or Wal Mart would make a large number of AR-15 owners turn in their guns themselves. Then that first wave of complicit would turn on everyone else because "if I can't have one, nobody else can". And the cycle would continue.

They don't need to take it from you. They just need to make everyday life difficult enough for you to give them up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaBeeDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 05:34 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,031 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK103K View Post
Make up all the cute boat wreck and other silly little stories you want, I seriously doubt they will bite on any of that, and you're going to have to deal with it.
Oh yeah when the retards pull the old boating accident crap story, the goobermint will ask where on this map and if they don't find them, expect to be charged with obstruction of justice for starters.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mike in pa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike in pa View Post
Oh yeah when the retards pull the old boating accident crap story, the goobermint will ask where on this map and if they don't find them, expect to be charged with obstruction of justice for starters.

Not sure what planet you live on but here on earth just because you canít find something doesnít mean it isnít there.
If I went 30í from shore and made a note of my GPS position and then dropped a rifle sized object overboard then went back an hour later it would be a miracle if I found it. You think the government is going to hire dive teams and spend days looking and then arrest you because they canít find it? Especially when, because it was
ď blowiní a galeĒ at the time, you have nothing more than ď I was trying to make the shore when we capsizedĒ no GPS, no coordinates, nothing.
I live near the ocean but even a large river or lake would pose the same problem.
No, they have much better ways to trip you up, not finding anything in 20-30 feet+ does not qualify as evidence against you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Prepared

here in az i am allowed to buy and sell as a private party with know paper work what so ever only need to see a state id.tell them you sold it to joe blow at the swap meet.and i want to know just what dumb asses are going door to door to do this.
The Following User Says Thank You to curt mini14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
not finding anything in 20-30 feet+ does not qualify as evidence against you.
You not coming up with the guns will qualify as evidence against you.
The Following User Says Thank You to AK103K For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 09:08 PM
Trump is Treasonous

Thanked 18,906 Times in 5,009 Posts

Best to go out standing

...not like the below

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalashnikov47 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Prepared

In Australia people cut holes in their walls ceiling and made false floor compartments. so no boat was necessary.

all in all I agree it will be the grand kids turning them in. owning guns will now longer be a societal norm, kids will grow and have kids who will grow and say ohh my grandpa gave me this what is it. then say I dont need this relic.

As long as they dont get too overzealous then time will take care of it for them and if they do well..............the tree of liberty and all that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 273andme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 41,344 Times in 9,777 Posts

If they're coming to confiscate....

That means the 2nd Amendment is gone and most likely the rest of our government

And if that's the case, they'll be needing to pry mine out of my cold dead hands!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2019, 08:10 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK103K View Post
You not coming up with the guns will qualify as evidence against you.

On your planet maybe.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 34,940 Times in 9,779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyFeathers View Post
If they're coming to confiscate....

That means the 2nd Amendment is gone and most likely the rest of our government

And if that's the case, they'll be needing to pry mine out of my cold dead hands!
You are correct.

Either we are a constitutional republic, where the government and the police are constrained by the 2nd A, or not.

If not, then our government no longer can justify their laws based on the consent of the govorned.

Meaning we are no longer obligied to participate in this little charade.

When the government breaks the rules, and they turn us all into fellons, they have declared war upon us all.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post: