Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Several Killed after explosions in Manchester, UK Cpt-Jack General Discussion 274 05-23-2017 05:56 PM

Old 06-03-2020, 07:40 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,330 Times in 694 Posts

Advertise Here

Sadly, if you run the full math on a long term sustainable human population on Earth, the Georgia Guidestones are probably right... The sustainable population is around 500 million, world wide.... Absent an energy & resource miracle...
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 1,927 Times in 1,351 Posts

"Is Your State Consuming More Than Nature Can Provide?"

The overpopulated states are marked in red and the least in green. Texas is above the middle of the range.
Old 06-25-2020, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob3rd View Post
even to LeTourneau College, a college with one of the best Aviation curriculums in the nation. For as long as I can remember people went to Tyler of even Dallas for their serious shopping.
Aaay thats my college! Funny to see it mentioned anywhere outside of its official pages. I agree with you about Longview. It is growing pretty fast, and though I have only lived here for about two years, I can still tell that it is growing quickly. New businesses, parks, etc. are all pretty good indicators of a cities growth. I am starting to think that deep northeast Texas, where I am from around Paris and Mount Pleasant, is a better place for survivalists simply because there is less population growth. They are still growing, but not nearly at the rate that Longview feels like it is
Old 06-25-2020, 08:20 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,439 Times in 1,069 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Matherson View Post
Yep and Mayor Adler of Austin is wanting to max the property tax % to an 8% increase. Many businesses have been hit hard without being open for a couple of months and his answer is to tax them more, not to pro rate their taxes for his mandated shut down but to increase the burden.

So not only do they have to maintain the rent and loss of revenue, they have to worry about a property tax increase due to all of this BS that they mandated.

ASSBACKWARDS comes to mind!
Good, I hope Austin continues to maximize raising taxes maybe they’ll go back to California.