Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bye Bye Alex Jones-- who's next? RufusJ General Discussion 171 09-28-2018 11:30 AM
Alex Jones Civil Trial in TX bonegunner General Discussion 38 08-11-2018 09:39 AM
THE ESCAPE PT. 4 fini. NW GUY Books, Movies & Stories 0 04-16-2018 11:32 AM
Goodell Putting the smack down on Jerry Jones. Bearack General Discussion 0 02-26-2018 02:52 PM
Per Steve Bannon. Treasonous meeting. workquik Political News and Discussion 321 01-19-2018 02:28 PM

View Poll Results: What is Your Opinion of Alex Jones?
Patriot and All Around Good Guy 32 28.57%
Disinformation Agent, not to be trusted 40 35.71%
Mixed feelings 30 26.79%
Undecided 7 6.25%
How the heck is Alex Jones?(clueless SB forum member) 3 2.68%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2018, 12:00 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 21,639 Times in 9,650 Posts

Advertise Here

You left out, “Self-serving Blowhard who is starting to believe his own lies.”

That’s my vote.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 12:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,185 Times in 3,579 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
You left out, “Self-serving Blowhard who is starting to believe his own lies.”

That’s my vote.

So he's becoming a liberal...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 01:06 PM
Looks like rain to me.

Thanked 44,089 Times in 26,155 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

He has his place like we all do. I said the following in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBooker44 View Post
As nutty as I think Alex Jones is, he does deserve a place in the village square. Some may say its the spot reserved for the village idiot. However, when they take him out of the conversation, who is next? Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, Sullivan, someone on the left or a major media outlet?

The frog is in the pot and the heat just got turned up a notch.
The Following User Says Thank You to SgtBooker44 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 05:06 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,918 Times in 894 Posts

Alex Jones says a lot of things that need to be said and stands up for our rights. And then he goes off into full retard mode talking about conspiracy crap, so yeah, mixed feelings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JRR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 12:22 PM
It's ok to be white

Thanked 90,402 Times in 23,879 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderBob View Post
My son and I went to verify some of the Arkansas supposed FEMA camps...nothing to see, no FEMA camps. Unfortunately, the AR ones are bull****...so I have to assume based on that, that most if not all of them are BS as well.
The FEMA camp crap is total BS. The most famous one is "Beech Grove" Indiana where it was supposed to be fully-staffed and ready to go. Complete lie, I've been there and nothing.

The Fema-camp conspiracy was invented for the low IQ buyers...it was fun while it lasted (15 years)
Old 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM
¡Salga de aquí!

Thanked 8,672 Times in 2,890 Posts

I had a couple beers with Alex back when he was just a local "celebrity". He and comrade/previous co-host Jeff Davis both seemed like nice enough guys but we didn't talk about black helicopters. Up until that point I had watched him on public access for a couple years and crossed paths in the studio a couple times. He was a hoot to watch. I had to vote undecided because he really is off the rails on a lot of topics. Don't keep up with him now.
The Following User Says Thank You to MeTarzan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 11:49 AM
The Lieutenant

Thanked 1,900 Times in 789 Posts

I guarantee that all who disparage Alex Jones have never listened to his unedited speech for more than 30 seconds, nor any of his other hosts on infowars. I may not agree with everything he says but it's over 95 percent. Now that all the social media purged him AT THE SAME TIME (no censoring conspiracy here, move along, move along), I have to listen to his and his other hosts' podcasts, including all the commercials. So I'm more likely to purchase his products that fund his efforts!
If you listen to what he actually says and not snipped sound bites, he hasn't said most of the negative things he's accused of saying. Often, his callers' comments are presented as if he said it or agreed with it.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:09 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 21,639 Times in 9,650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerweps View Post
I guarantee that all who disparage Alex Jones have never listened to his unedited speech for more than 30 seconds
I used to listen to The Power Hour every morning and Infowars almost every afternoon. That's how I know that Joyce Riley was a nice enough lady, but she was crazy. That's also how I know Alex Jones is stark raving mad... or does a good job of pretending to be.

It's interesting that both of these hosts sold or sell questionable "health foods" and supplements to fund their conspiracy filled radio shows. I believe they espouse their wacky theories to attract audiences gullible enough to buy their useless products.

But that's just me.
Old 12-17-2018, 11:43 AM
Sure’nuff

I think his heart is in the right place but, he truly is an idiot.
Old 12-18-2018, 02:38 PM
タロン

Thanked 1,086 Times in 343 Posts

I think he started off on the right foot, but somewhere along the way some person or agency made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blunky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 04:03 PM
LEGAL citizen

Thanked 29,392 Times in 9,679 Posts

As crazy and paranoid as he can come across as, he at least gets people to question the government. Even if you disagree, you go out looking for answers. And that is what a good journalist will do... make people curious and then aware.

As kooky as he comes across though, he gets some good info sometimes. Even the far fetched stuff has some truth to it, so do your due diligence and research the topic in order to have your own thoughts.
The Following User Says Thank You to America's Patriot For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 11:05 AM
si vis pacem para bellum

Thanked 9,189 Times in 2,750 Posts

I used to listen to him and found what he said appalling. Because how could we the people let our government get to the point that we would all be hauled of to concentration camps just like the Jews of ww2? Then I saw a television interview where the reporter tripped him up on several topics and he did not have an answer for her questions. I lost all respect for him then because if he reported the truth and believed what he said then he would not have even hesitated with any answer to a question that he was asked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 11:38 AM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 22,391 Times in 8,107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
I used to listen to him and found what he said appalling. Because how could we the people let our government get to the point that we would all be hauled of to concentration camps just like the Jews of ww2? Then I saw a television interview where the reporter tripped him up on several topics and he did not have an answer for her questions. I lost all respect for him then because if he reported the truth and believed what he said then he would not have even hesitated with any answer to a question that he was asked.
What were the questions? I ask because anyone who thinks they have all the answers to all questions, is making stuff up as they go.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 12:35 PM
si vis pacem para bellum

Thanked 9,189 Times in 2,750 Posts

hawk55732, here is a video of the interview which changed my mind about him. Watch it all the way through and pay close attention to the Sandy Hook portion: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...lex_jones.html

If he was so sure of the things he says on Infowars then he would not backtrack when confronted IMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2019, 01:21 AM
American fearmaker

Thanked 26,586 Times in 8,616 Posts

He's a phony windbag. He's there to draw attention away from things that the Democrats are trying to hide by diverting your attention to other things just like the other media people do. Think about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Herd Sniper For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2019, 09:33 AM
Survivor

Thanked 1,531 Times in 1,083 Posts

Does not like frogs to become gay:

Old 08-04-2019, 01:36 PM
Say NO to Trump Flag Laws

Thanked 51,824 Times in 18,044 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin Moseid View Post
Disinfo agent / controlled opposition!
^^^What he said.^^^

Owned and operated by Israel.
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 06:57 PM

It's the job of Jones and others like him to redirect those who would dare question the government/news media into other directions rather than to the truth. So he, and others like him, work people up over "chemtrails", "FEMA coffins", the Queen of England, etc. Red herrings dispatched to keep people away from the real, observable conspiracies of power that are the real threats.

Even if he was right, and not just a shill for his Talmudic masters, I still couldn't stand him because of his obnoxious and grating personality.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stophel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,185 Times in 3,579 Posts

Alex Jones speaks to the fringes of our society, if he resonates with you, you are on the fringes. He is entertaining and to his credit occasionally breaks a story well before the national media picks up on it.
OTOH, He uses his platform to sell his products. He has ensured the art of selling snake oils and tonics is alive and well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Ebola brought me here

I hadn't paid much attention to Jones but I started paying attention after he lost the lawsuit that was brought forth by the parents of the Sandy Hoax families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
I lost all respect for him then because if he reported the truth and believed what he said then he would not have even hesitated with any answer to a question that he was asked.
I agree, I noticed this too in his Sandy Hook interview.

Also, after he lost the suit, he publicly stated that he now believed that Sandy Hoax was not a hoax afterall, losing even more credibility. Heck that made me even think Sandy Hoax may have happened afterall, guess I'm on the fence now.

Then I heard about Bohemian Grove on a true crime podcast I listen to, found out Jones had shot some video footage @ the Grove and proceeded to watched the documentary.

What I saw (and I do love a conspiracy): a bunch of dudes being dudes, a giant concrete owl statue and an antiquated voice-over play about having an immature/care-free 2 week vacation with what I'm pretty sure was Peter and the Wolf playing in the background, that no self-respecting sub 40-year-old dude would actually attend. What I didn't see was cult members sacrificing a fake child to a horned demon bull god named Moloch. For Alex to portray that as anything else screams (to me) of a desperate attempt to sell a frankly silly documentary.

He's a businessman and snake-oil salesman first and second, patriot third, wackadoo fourth, for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to PRO5OHHO For This Useful Post: