Attack on tourist a reason for Israel to attack Iran - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Israel planning EMP attack on Iran oxi Controversial News and Alternative Politics 45 08-23-2012 01:05 PM
Will Israel attack Iran and when? Alpacanio Polls and Surveys 58 08-09-2012 10:16 PM
Israel Preparing to Attack Iran? Cruzer1800 General Discussion 8 02-03-2012 12:46 PM
could Iran be about to attack Israel before... RECTIFIER General Discussion 2 05-19-2010 09:11 AM
Israel to attack Iran by November? lanahi General Discussion 46 04-06-2010 01:12 AM
Israel may have to attack Iran by Dec.' 411man General Discussion 0 09-17-2009 12:49 PM
Israel must attack Iran survivalist51 General Discussion 4 07-23-2008 12:45 PM
Israel rehearses Iran attack KimJongSurge General Discussion 72 06-24-2008 06:36 PM
Israel: Attack on Iran Unavoidable JR2980 General Discussion 53 06-10-2008 11:59 PM

Old 07-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Crazy Old Man

Thanked 6,825 Times in 2,382 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
Kinda fast for DNA results to come back
I believe they used image recognizition software on the security footage .
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2012, 12:48 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
I'd say Israel is already attacking Iran. Just who is killing off their nuclear research scientists?
Smartest post I've read here...

As an Israeli, I don't really think this war we all waiting for(being cynical) will ever start..
There is a term called: "Winds of war"...
You can feel it in the air, deep inside your bones... There were this winds of war here for about half a year, and now its quite again... This conflict is a smoke screen for much deeper stuff going on in Israel and USA... Citizens need a common enemy to forget about the inside enemy that literately sucks their life power and blood (I mean money and freedom).
Democracy as we know it is dying in front of us, and we play soldiers with anyone possible.

I live here from 1990... count how many wars I've lived through.. this one will never happen.. not full scale.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:45 PM

Okay the elephant in the room - the bomber does not look nor has a "Swedish" name. Swedish passport does not make one a Swede. Why does that matter? The Swedes get a bad name for some things but they shouldn't for this guy who is obviously taking advantage of lax customs and immigration laws throughout the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2012, 10:34 PM
... --- ...

Thanked 45,866 Times in 10,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmParabellum View Post
religion has always been a great excuse for war.not surprising the "holy land" is the most war torn.
Actually, in terms of numbers killed, both Europe and Asia blow the mid-east away, by quite a large margin. But thanks for playing .