"Muslim Community Patrols" in NYC - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Concerted effort to disrupt the community kev Site Information & Suggestion Box 179 12-29-2018 11:43 PM
Community - My hardest prep WolfSpring Urban Survival 23 09-30-2018 04:53 PM
How safe is bartering? pengyou Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 76 06-24-2018 01:46 AM
PAW Community Issues (was Food Production: How Would You Deal With Slackers?) lobanz Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 305 09-13-2017 11:09 AM
Self Sufficient Community? CeruleanZenith88 Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 34 07-19-2017 02:26 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 69,499 Times in 18,766 Posts

Advertise Here

Is it extra offensive to call Muslim police 'pigs'
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,239 Times in 8,015 Posts

So we have found something that people trust the government more to do than private interest groups?
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbuypotteryfromme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,716 Times in 632 Posts

Toto, were not in Kansas anymore.

How is this even possible? (rhetorical question)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tdog02 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Frostbiter

Thanked 4,365 Times in 1,546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
Is it extra offensive to call Muslim police 'pigs'
`

I see what U did there.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bbq.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	285994   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	27
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	285996  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuckleberry For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Enlightened Puppy

Thanked 4,305 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post
So we have found something that people trust the government more to do than private interest groups?
Nobody said anything about trusting the government, but as much as we do not trust our government we don't trust Muslims even more and with damned good reason. Do you remember September 11? well we do and we will never forget. And I would like you to tell me Pottery, what would you do if they came to your town and did this very same thing? Where they impersonated official police. Would you throw boomerangs at them since you can't have guns in Australia?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,705 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
You're OK Sailor!

Thank you sir......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,239 Times in 8,015 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
Quote:
Nobody said anything about trusting the government, but as much as we do not trust our government we don't trust Muslims even more and with damned good reason. Do you remember September 11? well we do and we will never forget. And I would like you to tell me Pottery, what would you do if they came to your town and did this very same thing? Where they impersonated official police. Would you throw boomerangs at them since you can't have guns in Australia?
So as much as you don't trust the government you don't trust private interests that contravene your interests either?

And so we are back to this idea that somehow you have this entitlement that you should run society.

Otherwise.
Its illegal to impersonate a cop. So we would could use laws and shut them down. And the reason for that would be as a society we don't empower individuals without requiring accountability.

I bet nobody uses a gun to solve this problem. Because for this situation a gun is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Enlightened Puppy

Quote:
So as much as you don't trust the government you don't trust private interests that contravene your interests either?

And so we are back to this idea that somehow you have this entitlement that you should run society.

Otherwise.
Its illegal to impersonate a cop. So we would could use laws and shut them down. And the reason for that would be as a society we don't empower individuals without requiring accountability.

I bet nobody uses a gun to solve this problem. Because for this situation a gun is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Until they are in your neighborhood cutting the heads off of your family and friends and destroying your town with suicide vest, then I bet you wouldn't take up for them. Seriously Pottery, what if it had been the Sydney opera house that they bombed back in '01? and you had family that dies in that bombing, would you still defend them?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Enlightened Puppy

Quote:

Otherwise.

and why must you always try to project on to me and others that do not see things the way you do? You are continually nitpicking our words as if we were the ones who had an ulterior motive, much like those on the left do. If you paid better attention to detail, you would not have so many arguments from people on here. Muslims are not trusted by Americans because of what they have done to us. If that is too hard for you to understand then maybe you shouldn't be on this board.
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Perspective provider.

Thanked 5,265 Times in 2,387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_fighter View Post
Eh you are comparing privately owned property to what is happening on tax payer funded streets. This is not a good comparison. Apples and oranges.
What about gated communities? Are those all private streets, or tax payer funded streets? (Actual question, i don't know the answer, but it might be a comparison which works)
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Enlightened Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC_Rafe View Post
What about gated communities? Are those all private streets, or tax payer funded streets? (Actual question, i don't know the answer, but it might be a comparison which works)
It all depends on who pays to maintain those streets. If the city foots the bill then it is pubic property.
Old Today, 08:40 AM
Survivor

Thanked 10,338 Times in 3,878 Posts

Quote:
Petrified kangaroo turds FTW...
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Survivor

Thanked 10,338 Times in 3,878 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC_Rafe View Post
Every gated community I've seen in Florida, someone mans the gate around the clock. Positions are filled from the community in some cases by ex cops. I see private firms in others.

The ones I see in NY, the gates are largely left open and anyone can drive in. Some are manned in summer months. Take a 24/7 security force and spread it over 30 houses and the HOA bill goes up accordingly.
Old Today, 09:09 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 57,985 Times in 17,915 Posts

Quote:
It all depends on who pays to maintain those streets. If the city foots the bill then it is pubic property.
Pubic property? Like a landing strip?
The Following User Says Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
I think I am firmly opposed to all of them.
exactly, either they all should be allowed to do it or none should...even Muslims (GOD that was hard for me to write...need a shower now and a bar of soap for my mouth and hands)
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,199 Posts

Quote:
LMFAO! then they would call for help with that aborginee rope phone (croc Dundee film)