Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fake News...an old trick Finmac General Discussion 19 06-11-2017 03:28 AM
Is this Goodbye FOX News? palladrj General Discussion 29 05-27-2017 12:43 PM
Is Shepard Smith leaving Fox news ke4hzc General Discussion 30 02-24-2017 03:05 PM
***Merge Thread*** Inaugural Protest Reports and Discussion 40cal Political News and Discussion 159 01-26-2017 10:33 AM
Is fox news trying to cover up the Mexican Cartel involvement in sex trafficking? CitySurvival General Discussion 35 12-10-2016 11:41 AM

Old Today, 04:53 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 26,303 Times in 7,681 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurvivalOfTheFit View Post
FAUX NEWS...
Thanks for the post, your contribution has really elevated this discussion.

If you want to be critical of someone else's post, be prepared to be called out for the same crap.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:14 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,882 Times in 2,569 Posts

Fox claims to be fair and unbiased, so to that end they have always had a token libtard or two and they show the stupidity of the liberal talking points whenever they open their mouths. The time or two I heard Brazille she was a COMPLETE AIRHEAD. I think Fox is doing the right thing giving the libtards a chance to show the world what they really are.
The Following User Says Thank You to bilmac For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:26 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 26,303 Times in 7,681 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilmac View Post
Fox claims to be fair and unbiased, so to that end they have always had a token libtard or two and they show the stupidity of the liberal talking points whenever they open their mouths. The time or two I heard Brazille she was a COMPLETE AIRHEAD. I think Fox is doing the right thing giving the libtards a chance to show the world what they really are.
As much as I don't enjoy listening to the mindless drivel of the left, I appreciate the fact that FNC will allow the libs a forum to shoot themselves.

Bernie Sanders avoided answering almost all the questions posed to him by Martha and Brett, but did manage to go on the record with specifics for a few of them. Of course, a majority of that was just an opportunity for him to bash Trump and FNC, despite the fact that it was Fox who gave him the forum to do so.

So all in all, watching the Sanders show was a 95% waste of time, but he did show his true colors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:43 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,882 Times in 2,569 Posts

True, if they do get to carry the Democrat primary debate I think their viewership will be almost zilch. I know I would never consider wasting 5 minutes listening to it. But it might be funny if Fox had FACT checkers working it like some other networks.
Old Today, 07:32 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,199 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for the post, your contribution has really elevated this discussion.
welcome! as soon as you started with the cute little play on a word...faux news...your angle and intent was evident. cute word man, cute, funny...I mean, hilarious.
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Awake and Confused

I must apologize for not being a MSM bootlicker. I am sorry my play on words (attempt at humor) triggered some of you.
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Survivor

Quote:
I must apologize for not being a MSM bootlicker. I am sorry my play on words (attempt at humor) triggered some of you.
triggered = no (I am not yelling, emotional, or losing my composure).
I'm shaking my head at you thinking that substituting fox with faux was somehow clever and would alleviate you above the right by name calling. That's all you guys got...emotional and name calling.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Awake and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsBravesHawks View Post
triggered = no (I am not yelling, emotional, or losing my composure).
I'm shaking my head at you thinking that substituting fox with faux was somehow clever and would alleviate you above the right by name calling. That's all you guys got...emotional and name calling.
Wow, it was just a joke. I am no longer a Fox fanboy, sorry. As for "you guys"... are you implying that I am a lefty, because that is the farthest thing from the truth. LOL this thread sure got derailed.
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Wow, it was just a joke. I am no longer a Fox fanboy, sorry. As for "you guys"... are you implying that I am a lefty, because that is the farthest thing from the truth. LOL this thread sure got derailed.
that's fine if you are not a fox news fanboy, but subbing words (you were not "joking" you thought it was clever) should probably be avoided. It sounds/looks MUCH more intelligent to others if you simply state facts instead of inserting "clever" names. It just detracts or derails from the thread which is exactly what happened. Sorry, I stated my point so let's get back on track