There are Degrees in Liberal Arts.... - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Civil War between the right and the left inevitable? softdown Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 1000 04-16-2019 06:16 PM
racist liberal hate chronicled deprogramming services General Discussion 35 04-08-2019 11:42 AM
The liberal strategy of newthink deprogramming services General Discussion 2 07-05-2018 05:26 PM
liberal hate has us on a dangerous path deprogramming services General Discussion 110 06-30-2018 12:31 PM

Old Today, 07:40 AM

Advertise Here

At the University of Utah, (one of the schools I attended) a study was done on entrance exam scores and grade point averages by major. The groups with the lowest entrance scores were in education and social sciences. The group with the highest scores were in engineering. The groups with the highest grade point averages were in education and social sciences (3.8) and the engineers grade point average was 1.6. Our higher education system is taking the students with the least intelligence and putting them in a curriculum so watered down that a moron can graduate with high marks. The engineering curriculum raises the bar high because the impact of having someone with an engineering degree they don’t deserve is too high. I never had a teacher in k through 12 that understood anything complicated. We take the least capable through a dumbed down curriculum, hire them as teachers and then cap it off with tenure so they can’t be fired and then wonder why our education system is so messed up.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Shannonh For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 08:01 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,997 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good beer View Post
But how about a Degree in Conservative Arts?
only a matter of time before you can take Antifa101
Old Today, 09:06 AM
Listen to the ghosts

Thanked 7,894 Times in 3,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
So you are saying her liberal arts degree taught her how to become a CIA assassin.

I can see how that helped her become a useful member of society.

FYI. The overwhelming percentage of CIA personnel are not trained in combat or martial arts. Unless she was a field officer traveling to Russia as a spy, she was probably an analyst working in an office.
No. That is not at all what I was saying. Not at all. Please actually read what I wrote instead of trying to divine some underlying meaning.

I said, "her liberal arts degree did OK by her." The CIA required a degree. So she got a degree. It was a liberal arts degree, and it got her where she wanted. That's what a college degree is for--it's a tool to get you someplace in life where you want to be.

And, I never said the CIA trained her to do anything. She got her training in both languages and in killing some place before she got to the CIA.

And, yes, at the time, she was an analyst working in an office.