Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking to join or start a group I&AVeteran Ohio 21 03-22-2017 08:39 PM
want off grid? want to join a group? desert ratz Events, Connections and Get togethers 11 10-07-2015 07:54 PM
looking to join a prepper group jakeh Ohio 1 03-22-2015 12:06 AM
How do i join your group? FREEDOM_OR_DEATH Site Information & Suggestion Box 9 11-11-2012 05:17 PM
Wanted: Group to join forces with at a BOL patriot101 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 39 02-29-2012 04:20 PM
Join our steam group kev The Tech Zone 14 05-20-2011 02:16 AM
I wanted to join the fun someonejo New Member Introduction 15 05-16-2011 04:29 AM
would like to join a group fst13fac New Member Introduction 12 01-07-2010 08:58 PM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Tested in the Wilderness

Thanked 24,633 Times in 4,975 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 2
Default Survivalists / preppers wanted to join my group

Advertise Here

I just saw a similar thread like this in the Florida section and thought maybe I should try once more. Once more as in inviting again, some good outdoors type, survivalist / preppers to join my survival group. I have only two people right now and not sure if I can depend on them to come up much anymore. I think if / when the SHTF or worse then I will likely have a few dozen people come up if they have studied a lot that I have written with pics since 2009. But my mtn place with 2 springs, many trees, abundant wood, wildlife and water is also a great vacation spot. Which is what I mainly have used it for since I bought the land in 1987. I have also built much by myself and I hope to improve it all more someday soon. Would be nice to have some help and also nice to let a few people experience much that I have up there in the remote Rocky Mountains.
There is also a pure wilderness area a mile to the south to get "lost" in if you wish. I almost got lost there once but if you just hike up the mountain in that wild area you will come out on top of the Divide.

Anyone who is considering my offer please first email or send me a message and we can have all winter, until next summer at least to get to know each other thru emails, posts and messages. I have done this before, emailing and exchanging many messages before someone came up to my mtn place in southern Wyoming. And I have posted about that. Only the Watch Ryder worked out best and came up to camp, work some and Live much on and near my mtn retreat. He even built a small cabin / shed on a bit of land I gave him.

Here is more specifically what / who I am looking for >

I have a few acres of mountain land in a national forest in southern Wyoming, about 12 miles west of Encampment, Wyoming. I have written and shown Much about my mtn place / retreat / bunker, sheds and partially built new cabin on this forum. I will not give any links right now but if you check my thread statistics on my profile you should be able to find most of my 10 pic threads.

I am willing to accept a few additional members if you meet the requirements as follows: Must be physically and mentally fit, Prefer just about anyone ( I will tell you in a message if I don't like or would think that you are not right for the mountain, a small family is acceptable although children would likely not like it up there for more than a couple days. Most people probably would not like it up there after a week since it is far from civilization, modern conveniences and a bit primitive, such as for now - just an outhouse.
No felony charges, no alcohol abuse, no use of illegal substances, and I would prefer some kind of Christian faith although my best friend is the Watch Ryder and he is sorta pagan although somewhat Christian also.
An ideal person to camp, work some and Live like few get to live in today's modern suciety, should have skills/ability related to survival although I am willing to teach what I know and the mountain retreat is the best place I know about to learn new survival and other skills.

Military experience a plus, although I do not have any military background, just self taught... The almost exact location of my mtn retreat is 12 miles west of Encampment, Wyoming and one mile east of Battle pass, Wyoming which is at the top of the Continental Divide. I truly doubt anyone but me could find it especially from now to June since there is 3 feet of snow up there now and usually up to 10 feet of snowpack by April. I can see online, a snow survey station that is half a mile from my mtn place.
Real pretty up there as well as the best survival area I have ever seen and experienced and I have traveled all over the western USA and some of the east also.

Maybe look at the "about me" in my public profile to learn much much more.

And I will answer any questions whenever I get back online which is not too much anymore. I also accept people to just come up to visit but from late June to Nov. first and especially the summer months is the Best time to visit up there. Anyway, I am just putting this out there and see if anyone wants to see and experience something different. If you have seen many of my pics and videos you know what I mean.

I have said before that even IF the S never Hits the fan, then I have a good retreat to work, play and Live in. And hope to share it with a few others this summer and in coming years.

I am sure many have seen the following two pics but I would bet many others have not.
Here is a good view looking down on my private dirt road which this pic was taken only a few feet above my bunker on the hill side. >

And a nearby fishing lake which helps show some of the beauty in my mountain area >

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mtnman Mike For This Useful Post: