Russian Sub Takes Out US Sub? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2019, 04:48 PM
ACME_MAN ACME_MAN is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: southern Collie-forn-ya
Age: 57
Posts: 2,869
Thanks: 551
Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,208 Posts
Default Russian Sub Takes Out US Sub?



Advertise Here

Reports coming in that a Russian sub has taken out a US sub off the coast of Alaska. Pence has cancelled an appearance in New Hampshire to return to Washington and Putin has done a similar thing in Russia. More info at https://www.debka.com
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ACME_MAN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 05:28 PM
billwilla's Avatar
billwilla billwilla is offline
MortarMaggot
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Frozen Tundra
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 2,648
Thanked 3,025 Times in 1,157 Posts
Default

Already threads on it.


https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=921112
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to billwilla For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 05:39 PM
beaner beaner is offline
The world is my urinal
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 1,728
Thanked 4,434 Times in 1,139 Posts
Default

Hard to say and I hope that's not the case. However, debka has a history of being right once the facts come out
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to beaner For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-02-2019, 09:26 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is offline
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 16,722
Thanks: 6,296
Thanked 21,973 Times in 9,778 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
Reports coming in that a Russian sub has taken out a US sub off the coast of Alaska. Pence has cancelled an appearance in New Hampshire to return to Washington and Putin has done a similar thing in Russia. More info at https://www.debka.com
Nope. Russian sub damaged by a fire, killing several crewmen.

https://news.usni.org/2019/07/02/14-...lear-submarine
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 09:33 PM
billwilla's Avatar
billwilla billwilla is offline
MortarMaggot
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Frozen Tundra
Posts: 2,031
Thanks: 2,648
Thanked 3,025 Times in 1,157 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Nope. Russian sub damaged by a fire, killing several crewmen.

https://news.usni.org/2019/07/02/14-...lear-submarine
Or it may be more than one incident.

https://twitter.com/patrickgjackson/...89190817447938

https://twitter.com/Ideahunterr/stat...96991916691457
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to billwilla For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 04:11 PM
ACME_MAN ACME_MAN is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: southern Collie-forn-ya
Age: 57
Posts: 2,869
Thanks: 551
Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,208 Posts
Default Latest Intel on Sub Fire Incident

Apparently the Russian "fire" incident in which 14 Russian sailors were killed was the result of "a NATO action". This particular sub was apparently the most feared by the US. US now apparently making preps for a Russian nuke attack. Source of this info is from a faction of British intel that is supportive of Trump(site in violation of forum guidelines). On the plus side, Putin knows that NATO has gone rogue on Trump for the most part so if there is Russian retaliation it will probably be somewhere in Eastern Europe IMHO.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Lonereb's Avatar
Lonereb Lonereb is offline
just surviving
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 349
Thanks: 461
Thanked 300 Times in 140 Posts
Default

If by British intel you mean the govt., then how could that be against forum guidelines? Anyway, you could post an excerpt that we could search on and find the site. After all the other posts in the Pence thread, I don't think anyone is going to just accept your word about something that big.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Lonereb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 08:42 PM
6.8SPC's Avatar
6.8SPC 6.8SPC is offline
Is a great cartridge.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Living with ALASKA Coastal Brown Bears
Posts: 2,521
Thanks: 2,111
Thanked 5,379 Times in 1,669 Posts
Default

Now in other news.

I pooped today.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6.8SPC For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 02:36 PM
Asag's Avatar
Asag Asag is offline
D. Gibbons is a bad man
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,184
Thanks: 1,527
Thanked 3,572 Times in 1,905 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Hard to say and I hope that's not the case. However, debka has a history of being right once the facts come out
Debka hasnít been right about anything for a very long time. Not the site it was at its founding and for a while it was staffed by amateur hacks who indulge in some very lazy copy / paste.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Lonereb's Avatar
Lonereb Lonereb is offline
just surviving
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 349
Thanks: 461
Thanked 300 Times in 140 Posts
Default

But from where could they have copied the part about a firefight and sinking a US sub? That seems to originate with them from all the links I found.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2019, 05:42 PM
ACME_MAN ACME_MAN is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: southern Collie-forn-ya
Age: 57
Posts: 2,869
Thanks: 551
Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,208 Posts
Default

Other sources to look at are Ben Fulford, Hal Turner and Jim Stone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonereb View Post
If by British intel you mean the govt., then how could that be against forum guidelines? Anyway, you could post an excerpt that we could search on and find the site. After all the other posts in the Pence thread, I don't think anyone is going to just accept your word about something that big.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2019, 05:53 PM
ACME_MAN ACME_MAN is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: southern Collie-forn-ya
Age: 57
Posts: 2,869
Thanks: 551
Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,208 Posts
Default Latest sub intel updates

Okay this whole sub story ties in with the recent California earthquake.

We do know the following.

1) There is serious chatter about a firefight between a Russian sub and a US sub in which the US sub was sunk. The Russian sub was apparently accompanying a nuclear Russian sub. This appears to be a separate incident. More verification clearly required here.

2) The fire on the Russian sub was apparently caused by exotic weaponry(laser) targeting it. 14 sailors were killed including 7 admirals. This sub was apparently trying to salvage an F-35 that had recently gone down off the coast of Japan. This is why it was most likely targeted.

3) Benjamin Fulford has just released info citing domestic as well as foreign military intel that a Russian or US sub was targeted(perhaps the sub in #1 above) after an Israeli sub was taken out in the Persian Gulf recently by a foreign (Russian?)sub. The Israelis here MAY have used US or Russian forces as a proxy in order to retaliate. That is just speculation on my part.

4) The California earthquake was apparently the work of a Russian earthquake device. The China Lake base was the actual target. David Wilcock has just put out material on this. This earthquake weapon has now apparently been deactivated after Trump just removed from duty Admiral Moran(British intel). The attack on China Lake was apparently in retaliation for us taking out the Russian sub involved in the salvaging operation as previously mentioned.

Will keep you posted on additional info as I get it. Hal Turner and Jim Stone are other sources to check.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2019, 04:51 AM
Snyper708 Snyper708 is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,678
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2,609 Times in 1,002 Posts
Default

Quote:
Hal Turner and Jim Stone are other sources to check.
Meaning there are no credible sources.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Snyper708 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2019, 09:42 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is offline
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 16,722
Thanks: 6,296
Thanked 21,973 Times in 9,778 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
Okay this whole sub story ties in with the recent California earthquake.

We do know the following.

1) There is serious chatter about a firefight between a Russian sub and a US sub in which the US sub was sunk. The Russian sub was apparently accompanying a nuclear Russian sub. This appears to be a separate incident. More verification clearly required here.

2) The fire on the Russian sub was apparently caused by exotic weaponry(laser) targeting it. 14 sailors were killed including 7 admirals. This sub was apparently trying to salvage an F-35 that had recently gone down off the coast of Japan. This is why it was most likely targeted.

3) Benjamin Fulford has just released info citing domestic as well as foreign military intel that a Russian or US sub was targeted(perhaps the sub in #1 above) after an Israeli sub was taken out in the Persian Gulf recently by a foreign (Russian?)sub. The Israelis here MAY have used US or Russian forces as a proxy in order to retaliate. That is just speculation on my part.

4) The California earthquake was apparently the work of a Russian earthquake device. The China Lake base was the actual target. David Wilcock has just put out material on this. This earthquake weapon has now apparently been deactivated after Trump just removed from duty Admiral Moran(British intel). The attack on China Lake was apparently in retaliation for us taking out the Russian sub involved in the salvaging operation as previously mentioned.

Will keep you posted on additional info as I get it. Hal Turner and Jim Stone are other sources to check.
That's a whole lotta crazy in one post!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2019, 09:52 PM
AZ_HighCountry AZ_HighCountry is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: High country of Arizona
Posts: 6,931
Thanks: 1,747
Thanked 22,678 Times in 5,688 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
That's a whole lotta crazy in one post!
It is very rare for me to agree with you on anything. This is one of those occasions.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZ_HighCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2019, 10:40 PM
jchavasu's Avatar
jchavasu jchavasu is offline
Nunquam Non Paratus
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: That's classified...
Posts: 1,046
Thanks: 4,691
Thanked 2,319 Times in 835 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACME_MAN View Post
2) The fire on the Russian sub was apparently caused by exotic weaponry(laser) targeting it. 14 sailors were killed including 7 admirals.
There were 7 admirals among the crew of 14 sailors? Talk about a top heavy chain of command...
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jchavasu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2019, 07:43 AM
AZ_HighCountry AZ_HighCountry is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: High country of Arizona
Posts: 6,931
Thanks: 1,747
Thanked 22,678 Times in 5,688 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchavasu View Post
There were 7 admirals among the crew of 14 sailors? Talk about a top heavy chain of command...
Well, this just goes to prove how inconsistent the news *sources* are. Other sources have stated 7 captains, not admirals.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2019, 08:28 AM
cleatis's Avatar
cleatis cleatis is offline
The end is,,,,,
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: southeast of nowhere
Posts: 9,820
Thanks: 10,032
Thanked 13,169 Times in 5,516 Posts
Default

Who puts 7 commanders on one vessel unless your soul intent is to remove said 7?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2019, 09:24 AM
Lonereb's Avatar
Lonereb Lonereb is offline
just surviving
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 349
Thanks: 461
Thanked 300 Times in 140 Posts
Default

jchavasu, 14 died, some survived; full crew may be 25.

One thing we should learn from this is to not trust or overeact to any post or page that doesn't cite credible sources. I know not to rely on MSM, but other than that except for a few of the worst sites, it's hard to remember who spreads false news. I didn't remember Debka being bad for example. And yes, I know lack of coverage by mainstream sites does not mean something didn't happen, although they usually cover it in some way, just with a bias/slant. Would be nice if we could put together a list of sites we could trust, but if not, then at least carefully consider the sources cited as well as the site where you find it.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-12-2019, 06:20 PM
ACME_MAN ACME_MAN is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: southern Collie-forn-ya
Age: 57
Posts: 2,869
Thanks: 551
Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,208 Posts
Default

And speaking of Debka, Fulford is reporting that apparently Debka initially reported that it was an American sub that took out the Israeli sub in the Gulf. They then retracted that statement.

Also, the Russian sub that caught on fire reportedly had a doomsday nuke drone on board. The officers who died reportedly did so trying to prevent that drone from deploying. They apparently succeeded.

Finally, it seems very plausible to me at this point that we have competing FACTIONS in various governments conducting parallel foreign policies as well as war maneuvers/military actions. This does not bode well for world peace and must be dealt with swiftly IMHO.
Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net