Notices

Advertise Here

Old 08-07-2019, 02:30 AM
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29

Thanked 8,511 Times in 3,197 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Who do you consider to be true, Constitutional Conservatives?

None of the above
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old fart For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 04:08 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Thanked 45,735 Times in 9,562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagnar View Post
Remember that one of the left's most important goals at this time is to get Trump's base to abandon him before 2020.
He’s going to do their work for them if he signs into this Red Flag Law bull****.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:10 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
Firearms are ON SALE right now.

Go buy a couple $300 Glocks, M&P's, or $250 Ruger P series, or $250 Smith Wheel guns, or $200 Rossi's.

$5-10 Gunshow box decent holster
3 mags or speed strips per.

2-4 boxes of ammo.

Test fire them, clean them, and place them to insure you can NEVER be disarmed.

do it without contacting anyone using the internet or your phone. Walk up to the table, those of us in states still free enough to do so, function test, pay cash and walk away.

https://www.survivalmonkey.com/threa...an-army.61319/

Sadam allowed his Subjects to have fully automatic AK 47's of the type practically outlawed in this country (the few "registered" ones are high priced collectables.) and other weapons we cannot own.

But he SEVERELY restricted handguns because he was afraid of assisination.

In several instances I learned first hand some interesting cultural results:

I was left guarding "unknown background military aged males" in some number.

Faced with my machine gun they began to get adjitated.
Unable to point my barrel in several directions at once (across the room) I also pulled my pistol to point it generally at the side my weapon on a sling was not covering.

INSTANTLY they settled down.

After trying this several times on several different groups we started asking:

Every One had machine guns.

But only the secret police and similar had handguns, and they were used almost exclusively to "officially murder" people.
Basically.... Pffh, you have a machine gun too.
But when someone pulls out a HANDGUN It's now SERIOUS and someone's about to get KILT!!!

Different cultures, but it illustrates how the dictator fears the handgun.

Want step 2?

In similar manner but an anonymous scoped rifle.
Could be a <$200 Mossberg capable of <2MOA, could be a $100 sporterized milsurp.
If it comes with cheap glass, also for <$100 you can buy old weaver, redfield, or several generations out of date Leopold sscopes (not that there aren't other good brands.) That are WORLDS better than what snipers used in Vietnam or WW2 from those same Gunshow boxes.

Shoot a few rounds through it to check zero, toss your used brass into your campfire or melt with a cheap torch, and put it back away from your house where no one will ever take it from you. No need to store even 100 rounds with it as you would like "leave it lay" (covered in chemicals, or fire) after one or a few uses.

Up to you if you want to thread the barrel with a cheap hand tap and store it with an unused solvent trap. (I have fired legally registered examples. They work.)

Step 3:
Want to spend a little more money:
You can pick up an anonymous AR for $400 or less.
(If your live in an unfree state 80% examples exist.. But you should move.)
See previous advice (personally I'll spend more money for what I consider a better gun, but I'm not here to discuss tactics, or tools.)

Also, educate yourselves:

A ballpeen hammer will work, so will a single shot .45 'liborator " or a 9mm "deer gun" will.

...but wouldn't it be better not to start at the bottom!?

You should pass these tools on, but IMHO You should have a few spairs your willing to sacrifice (location lost with you) so that NO ONE can ever disarm you!

https://firearmsandliberty.com/sundown.html

http://usavsus.info/SunriseAtCoffinRock.htm

Subject or citizen, your choice.
Quoted simply for the value of reposting. Whomever hasn’t read this, read it.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Survivor

Thanked 21,326 Times in 5,575 Posts

Add $50 to $100 to every gun in Nomad's list if you live here instead of where he lives. It's a regional thing.

$450 to $550 ARs are the cheapest if you want to stay off the books. Our best gun show is in another state so everything purchased there would go through an FFL or two by the time it got here. The small Fudd shows are overpriced parking, entry, guns, and accessories. After you wade through the jewelry, junk, and beef jerky tables. If you want off the books it's a premium over buying online.

About the cheapest handguns you can get here are older ring of fire guns, small .380s and occasional Rossi/Taurus/RIA revolvers, Taurus 9mm and RIA .45acp 1911s. For a bolt action, the milsurps are almost always in the $200-$400 range so its better to wait until after dear hunting season and pick up something newer, lighter, and without a scope or with a decent scope in the spring for $250-$350. Then you can pick a more common caliber too.

I won't look at anything that requires a paper trail no matter how cheap PSA and some of the other online stores get. Even ammo and magazines.

With red flag laws, you should split a pile to another location and keep your mouth shut. If you don't tell anyone you own something (wife, relatives, coworkers, doctor, etc.) they'll stop at the guns found based on your FFL forms and what your "friends and loved ones" actually know about. The only way to keep a secret is to keep your mouth shut to everyone. Even if nobody ever recovers them if you take that secret to the grave with you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 53,376 Times in 18,531 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagnar View Post
Right there with ya. Of course Trump isn't "conservative". He's more of a nationalist-capitalist who listens to his daughter too much.

As far as the red flag threat, it ain't over till it's over.

Expect more false flag operations in the future if the latest ones aren't successful.

Remember that one of the left's most important goals at this time is to get Trump's base to abandon him before 2020.

Of course these people are pro 2nd Amendment Constitutionalists

I just wish Trump would stop helping them reach their goal. It's not the Dems fault because a leopard can't change it's spots. We already now where they stand and what they're going to do. It's not the Conservatives fault because they aren't the ones creating these anti-American laws. So that leaves one person!!
Old 08-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmedman View Post
My initial reaction is to reject anything even smelling of this off-hand.
But... I have to wonder.

The Dayton shooter was a classic 'lot's of signs and signals that he'd do something like this.' Yet, nothing was done, even with multiple LEO interactions.
Why?

Incompetency? Normalcy bias? Lack of tools?

I don't know which it was, but if it was the latter, then we need to give better tools.
I worked ER's for a long while. We Baker Acted many people.
Actions or ideations of harming themselves, or other people? Automatic involuntary 72 hour lockdown and eval.
There has got to be something like that available to LE.

At some point, there has to be a mechanism that allows the clearly unwell to be assessed and evaluated. Even against their will. Maybe especially against their will. BUT.... big but. There has to be due process as well. If someone isn't clearly a danger to themselves or others, then let them be. No confiscations or bans. Nothing. No one should have to prove themselves innocent, but if a person isn't of right mind, there has to be someway to at very least restrict them from purchasing firearms.

I'm no where near a gun grabber. (Complete opposite in every way).
But we all know that whack-a-do's like the Dayton shooter, and the Parkland shooter, and the Sandy Hook freak, none of them should have access to weapons.
At some point we need to have some mechanism available.
I know that Lanza stole the guns from his mom after murdering her, but the point stands.
I know someone very close to me who has the following traits:

1) He's white.
2) He's a nationalist.
3) He's conservative.
4) He has guns.
5) He's opposed to an over-sized, all-powerful government.
6) He's into prepping.
7) He prefers to avoid the dangerous, inner-cities of America.
8) He loves the history of the Founding Fathers and the creation of the USA.
9) He wears hats and shirts with pictures of gun paraphernalia on them.
10) He has some NRA, Magpul, GOA, and RMGO decals on his pickup window.
11) He believes we need a southern border wall.
12) He's a Christian.

Sounds like a candidate for a "Red Flag Law" to me!!!
Old 08-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,617 Times in 1,799 Posts

Quote:
I know someone very close to me who has the following traits:

1) He's white.
2) He's a nationalist.
3) He's conservative.
4) He has guns.
5) He's opposed to an over-sized, all-powerful government.
6) He's into prepping.
7) He prefers to avoid the dangerous, inner-cities of America.
8) He loves the history of the Founding Fathers and the creation of the USA.
9) He wears hats and shirts with pictures of gun paraphernalia on them.
10) He has some NRA, Magpul, GOA, and RMGO decals on his pickup window.

Sounds like a candidate for a "Red Flag Law" to me!!!
If you have a nra sticker then you can't be a patriot
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 09:57 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriver View Post
If you have a nra sticker then you can't be a patriot
It's been on for years. I've been thinking about scraping it off. My money goes to the GOA, primarily.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,617 Times in 1,799 Posts

Quote:
It's been on for years. I've been thinking about scraping it off. My money goes to the GOA, primarily.
I use their paperwork for starting fires
Old 08-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriver View Post
I use their paperwork for starting fires
Not a bad idea. I've found that they make harsh toilet paper.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmedman View Post
...I'm no where near a gun grabber. (Complete opposite in every way).
But we all know that whack-a-do's like the Dayton shooter, and the Parkland shooter, and the Sandy Hook freak, none of them should have access to weapons.
At some point we need to have some mechanism available.
I know that Lanza stole the guns from his mom after murdering her, but the point stands.
Doesn't the California Red Flag law include taking guns from other people if they target a person in a house. So Lanza's mother would have her guns taken because someone Red Flagged her son. A person might get theirs taken if they have a room mate that gets Red Flagged.

Rather than removing the person, they take everyone's property. Guilt by association.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 11:41 AM
Indefatigable

Thanked 41,728 Times in 12,908 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post
Doesn't the California Red Flag law include taking guns from other people if they target a person in a house. So Lanza's mother would have her guns taken because someone Red Flagged her son. A person might get theirs taken if they have a room mate that gets Red Flagged.

Rather than removing the person, they take everyone's property. Guilt by association.
IF I have a house guest, who brings a date I don't know and the cops swoop in and bust him for running drugs while he is a guest at my house - guess what? They take everything WE own. SO now they could take our guns for something he posted online. That's the way you wanted it when it came to drugs. What's good for the goose is going to choke the gander.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29

Thanked 8,511 Times in 3,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
IF I have a house guest, who brings a date I don't know and the cops swoop in and bust him for running drugs while he is a guest at my house - guess what? They take everything WE own. SO now they could take our guns for something he posted online. That's the way you wanted it when it came to drugs. What's good for the goose is going to choke the gander.

What about if you contract with a company to re-roof your house and someone on the crew is a convicted felon and/or is being targeted? Or you have your one and only remaining gun locked up in your gun safe that requires both a key and combination to open, but you have a child or incompetent adult in the home? Especially with the suicides among the elderly, I can see age becoming a red flag Although the society way society treats old people, maybe *they* would consider that a "green flag" /S maybe even bring an old person a confiscated gun /S
Old 08-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,229 Times in 4,281 Posts

Quote:
I'm hardcore right. Anyone who knows me knows just how far right I am. So your definition of "conservative" probably isn't my definition. I'm not saying that that IS the case but there's a good chance. There are a lot of folks on this site that think Trump is conservative. I just have to shake my head and laugh to myself.

I guess the most "conservative" Senator I can think of is Rand Paul but even he's a bit wishy washy on some issues and I'm not too sure I can put my full trust in him.

Who do you consider to be true, Constitutional Conservatives?
Many conservatives I know are not true constitutionalists. If they were, they would realize that the 1st means the govt shall not establish religion means what it says. That the govt shall not take even a part of religion and make that the law of the land. So if gays want to get married, they should be able to be. In fact the federal govt should have no part in marriage at all. Civil unions should be defined by contract between 2 or more adults.

They want potential illegals found on US soil to be sent back without due process (how do you prove they are not legally here without due process?). And yeah it sucks that they get here illegally, I am for the wall and other defenses.

They are happy to take their federal social security and medicare.

etc

Like only a few people here I want people to have more freedom, not just the freedom I agree with.
The Following User Says Thank You to txprep For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,229 Times in 4,281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNGRIZZ View Post
Here is what I feel pretty confident is coming next , Big Tech is going to shut down all sites that do not agree with their world view and attempt to commit for a lack of a better term PC/SOCIAL/ECONOMIC GENOCIDE against all who disagree with them and their dreams of a Social Global Communist Utopia. JMHO and S/FI!
that just means there is huge opportunity and market if you are in tech. We have tried to help gun companies who got their ecommerce sites shut down by shopify.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
What the **** state do you live in? My cousin has been busted for running meth many times and they’ve never taken everything anyone owns over it. Nothing remotely similar to what you’re saying has ever happened in his cases.

I steer clear of him, but I guess not everyone knows him so well as to do so themselves.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Except for the fact I didn't want that when it came to drugs, so once again you're totally wrong, derailing, and trolling. Choke on that troll.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,063 Times in 1,768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by txprep View Post
Many conservatives I know are not true constitutionalists.
They want potential illegals found on US soil to be sent back without due process (how do you prove they are not legally here without due process?). And yeah it sucks that they get here illegally, I am for the wall and other defenses.
Fact is that the illegal alien crossing the border will receive due process and have his rights protected (which he gained by merely crossing into the US illegally) then the tax paying, US citizen gun owner who is subjected to a Red Flag (Extreme Risk Protective Order).

The EPRO victim gets no Due Process, can not face his accuser, may never even know who the accuser was and will have his property confiscated by the State without compensation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don H For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Para Bellum

Thanked 7,067 Times in 2,279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
What the **** state do you live in? My cousin has been busted for running meth many times and they’ve never taken everything anyone owns over it. Nothing remotely similar to what you’re saying has ever happened in his cases.

I steer clear of him, but I guess not everyone knows him so well as to do so themselves.

Exactly, it's full of crap, as usual.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TraderBob For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
=txprep;19696134]Many conservatives I know are not true constitutionalists. If they were, they would realize that the 1st means the govt shall not establish religion means what it says. That the govt shall not take even a part of religion and make that the law of the land. So if gays want to get married, they should be able to be. In fact the federal govt should have no part in marriage at all. Civil unions should be defined by contract between 2 or more adults.
A true Constitutionalist must understand the intent of the founders and the purpose of the Constitution in the first place. They must know the history of King George and his tyrannical government. The Founders weren't concerned about "gay" or any other types of queers. They were Christians who founded America upon Christian principles. Gay parades probably didn't make their priority list.

Quote:
Like only a few people here I want people to have more freedom, not just the freedom I agree with.
I could care less if a queer wants to risk getting AIDS. That's up to him and his b*** buddy. What I don't want is to be forced to accept their lifestyle as "normal" and I don't want Christians to cater to their personal needs by governmental force if it goes against the Christian's beliefs. Is THAT the sort of freedom you're talking about?