Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AR-15: Where do I begin? DC Josh Military Weapons Forum 69 04-12-2018 02:13 PM
Oh where oh where do I begin Isabel New Member Introduction 37 01-30-2017 02:05 PM
Where do i begin? Benjagan91 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 21 01-20-2017 12:10 AM
Where to begin ZachLeon Urban Survival 12 10-17-2016 02:39 PM
Soon-to-be-civilian ready to be ready (in SW Michigan) Grisocles New Member Introduction 25 03-16-2014 11:16 PM
It will begin like this: Medieval Man Manmade and Natural Disasters 14 03-10-2013 10:40 AM
Where to begin!?!?! knomad56 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 19 02-14-2013 09:57 PM
Were to begin finding0 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 12 08-25-2011 03:11 PM
Are You Ready? Free Preparedness Guide from Ready.gov Pragmatist Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 0 05-19-2011 01:06 PM
Where To Begin? Rising Ladies Section 18 04-07-2011 08:02 AM

Old 08-31-2015, 07:36 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,687 Times in 8,301 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleboy View Post
I suspect that North Korea and Iran are cozy enough that they both knew they could take advantage of a weak America.
Iran gets the Nukes from NK and NK distracts the U.S. Military and allows Obama to excuse lack of retaliation on our commitments to campaigns in the Pacific.
Obama hates Isreal, so what's the Surprise?
China says we need some economic stability right now and both countries tuck their tail between their legs.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2015, 11:14 PM
Any Time, Any Place

Thanked 2,405 Times in 1,045 Posts

I just read an article from an Israeli news source that says, ISIS is in the outskirts of Damascus(the Syrian Capital). IMO if ISIS concentrates its forces to take Damascus. All Hades could break loose. I read a Scripture that said "Damascus Will Be Made Uninhabitable In One Night". That could occupy Persian and Russian forces, while Israel attacks its Arab enemies, that surround them. If so, Ill be seein ya on the "Other" side.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Resto For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,614 Times in 1,377 Posts

Now, RUSSIA has put boots on the ground about SYRIA. Ready to fire upon any and all.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-in-syria.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Musibike For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Survivor

As well IRAN is waving the sword again directly at ISRAEL. Clearly aggression from IRAN will contribute to WWIII.

http://www.businessinsider.com/irani...rthrown-2015-9
The Following User Says Thank You to Musibike For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,685 Times in 1,703 Posts

Don't worry,

The Brown Water Cowboy has it covered.
http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...-nuclear-deal/

What could possibly go wrong?

Excerpt,
Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday moved to reassure Congress that Israel and America’s Gulf State allies would be fully taken care of in the wake of the Iran nuclear deal, which Kerry acknowledged would not stop Iran’s support for terrorism, according to a letter sent by the secretary of state to lawmakers.

Just moments after the White House secured enough votes to override a congressional veto of the Iran deal, a letter from Kerry appeared in the inboxes of congressional offices across Capitol Hill.

Kerry admits that, despite the deal, Iran will continue to back terrorist groups across the globe and promises to boost military support and funding to Israel and Gulf states such as Saudi Arabia, according to a copy of the letter obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LostViking For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 09:52 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 21,945 Times in 6,888 Posts

Close encounters of the Russian kind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-reveal.html

Old 09-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,560 Times in 1,323 Posts

"Russia and NATO have been told they must agree to new rules..."

I'm fairly certain enforcement of those rules is going to be problematic. Whoever it was that made them, the article wasn't very clear.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:09 PM
VA / NC

Thanked 20,744 Times in 7,683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resto View Post
I just read an article from an Israeli news source that says, ISIS is in the outskirts of Damascus(the Syrian Capital). IMO if ISIS concentrates its forces to take Damascus. All Hades could break loose. I read a Scripture that said "Damascus Will Be Made Uninhabitable In One Night". That could occupy Persian and Russian forces, while Israel attacks its Arab enemies, that surround them. If so, Ill be seein ya on the "Other" side.
Europe is in crisis mode with the number of illegals from the Middle East now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Coast Woods For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Survivor

There are more and more indications as time ticks by that DAMASCUS is about to wind up In the hands of the ILAMIC STATE. The WAR has been ramping up more and more with even RUSSIA getting directly into the playing field.

After ASSAD has been over thrown, ISLAM will have their next target all sighted in. It looks like the final stages of this all coming to pass is boiling on up to the top of the stew.

http://observer.com/2015/09/how-the-...akes-damascus/
Old 09-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Red Neck American

Thanked 1,027 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grevlin View Post
I'll regret this...

Just as a purely math equation, Israel is absolutely tiny, surrounded by enemies in the nastiest sense of the word, and they have a SERIOUS Armed Force and...nuclear weapons.

Considering their...unfortunate...history, they will strike hard and with Biblical completeness if brought to the brink.

Dumbed down as much as I know how:

You have the explosives, match, and finger, all stuffed into a very dangerous place.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3161022.html
as in have they already used nukes?
The Following User Says Thank You to LilRedNeckGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Survivor

Check out this CHINEESE video.

Note one of their ships with 666 marked on it.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/thi...-it-1728674129
Old 09-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,685 Times in 1,703 Posts

The guy who helped destabilize the entire region, is now concerned about the Russians in Syria destabilizing Syria.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-mo...213836626.html
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LostViking For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglecrawler View Post
They're not stupid, they know how much the controlling forces here in the West want an excuse to launch into them. They're not going to be poking anyone in the chest.

They also know that Russia has their back. Russia is the largest exporter of petroleum and natural gas to Europe, with much of the rest going through the Straight of Hormuz, which Iran could easily close.

Back in 2009 Russia yanked Europe's fossil fuels leash, and Europe went along meekly. This is why we are so much more gung-ho about saving Europe from Russia than Europe is; they know they are already Russia's bitch.

"Russia cut gas exports to Europe by 60 per cent today, plunging the continent into an energy crisis 'within hours' as a dispute with Ukraine escalated."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-Ukraine.html

Quote:
This Psalm is a Prophesy. It says (in a Nutshell) that Israel will wipe out all of the Arabs(not Persians) that surround them. It even mentions their names. These Arabs now occupy 1/2 of the Land that God Promised Abraham. This Psalm says the IDF will take all that land back, even Jordan and they will bury all the Bodies in a Valley east of Jerusalem, in Jordan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgz5-8chSlk
The Following User Says Thank You to zorost For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 07:57 PM

That Daily Mail article is from 2009.
Am I missing something?
The Following User Says Thank You to Emkb0813 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Survivor

Restated to be easier to understand:

Iran and Russia are buddies. Europe is Russia's bitch because if Putin snaps his fingers Europe goes dark and people start freezing to death. If we screw with Iran, Putin will whip out his ****, and Europe will cry a river for us to stop. This is a counter-argument to JC's statement that Iran weak and unlikely to flex its muscles.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:49 AM
All over Europe

Thanked 8,719 Times in 2,524 Posts

Quote:
I suspect that Iran has requested this projection of Air Power. They Probably think these Russians are the only ones who stand a chance against the IAFs air strikes. IMO the Russians are Horribly "Outgunned".

However, I don't think the Russians will be itching for a Fight. Not even after the PS 83 War that's coming. This Psalm is a Prophesy. It says (in a Nutshell) that Israel will wipe out all of the Arabs(not Persians) that surround them. It even mentions their names. These Arabs now occupy 1/2 of the Land that God Promised Abraham. This Psalm says the IDF will take all that land back, even Jordan and they will bury all the Bodies in a Valley east of Jerusalem, in Jordan.

Funny thing about this Jubilee Year, at the end of this Shamita, is that during a Jubilee year, the Hebrews have all their land "Restored" to them by taking Possession of Said Land. The land that God gave to Abraham and his descendants.

If one believes the prophesies concerning "Gog and Magog" (Russia and the old Persian Empire), these prophesies say that God will put hooks in their jaws and "Drag" them into battle against Israel. Gog and Magog wont even want to do it. I think this is a result of what the IDF does in Ps 83.
Yes the IDF is mentioned in Ps 83. they are not called the "IDF", but who else could be "Israels Armies"?

Just my 2 cents

PS twice before now, Israels Govt has met to access their Militaries likelihood of Victory in an "All Out" attack against their enemies, both times they backed down from attacking because they did not believe they could win. The Israeli Govt has met again recently on the same matter. Israel now believes they can win. I'm breaking out my "Popcorn" from my Preps for this one.
Dunno 'bout the popcorn... then again spose it could be munched as happily in the shelter as elsewhere because that's where I'll be. In any case, With all my heart I wish them well.
The Following User Says Thank You to foxkitten86 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2015, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post
As suspected, ISRAEL launched a real response to the SYRIAN rocket attacks last night. And, IRAN wound up being the actionieer and financial supporter.

Positions hit yielded IRAINIAN casualties. Has IRAN trained their military to be real good expendables?

Wonder what missles are on the menu for today?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/at-leas...04dd2-54662461

http://news.yahoo.com/syria-israeli-...80502755.html#

I remember old stories about how they used to send untrained militants into mine fields to clear them out during the Iran-Iraq war. I would be surprised if they didn't think of them as expendable.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan.I View Post
I remember old stories about how they used to send untrained militants into mine fields to clear them out during the Iran-Iraq war. I would be surprised if they didn't think of them as expendable.
This may be part of there is a CRISIS with them running to Europe? They don't want to either end up as a target guarding missle launchers. Or, having to send their kids in to set off mine in the fields.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Ambulatory

Thanked 3,069 Times in 996 Posts

Latest doom and gloom from A. Jones

http://tinyurl.com/qgrl7ks
Old 09-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Somewhere on a ranch...

Thanked 5,114 Times in 1,411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
Latest doom and gloom from A. Jones

http://tinyurl.com/qgrl7ks
\offtopic

A. Jones is a moron who makes a lot of money off blatant lies. At least, every time he talks about my particular industry it's an easily proveable lie.

/backontopic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 40cal For This Useful Post: