Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AR-15: Where do I begin? DC Josh Military Weapons Forum 69 04-12-2018 02:13 PM
Oh where oh where do I begin Isabel New Member Introduction 37 01-30-2017 02:05 PM
Where do i begin? Benjagan91 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 21 01-20-2017 12:10 AM
Where to begin ZachLeon Urban Survival 12 10-17-2016 02:39 PM
Soon-to-be-civilian ready to be ready (in SW Michigan) Grisocles New Member Introduction 25 03-16-2014 11:16 PM
It will begin like this: Medieval Man Manmade and Natural Disasters 14 03-10-2013 10:40 AM
Where to begin!?!?! knomad56 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 19 02-14-2013 09:57 PM
Were to begin finding0 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 12 08-25-2011 03:11 PM
Are You Ready? Free Preparedness Guide from Ready.gov Pragmatist Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 0 05-19-2011 01:06 PM
Where To Begin? Rising Ladies Section 18 04-07-2011 08:02 AM

Old 08-23-2015, 08:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,064 Times in 4,568 Posts

Advertise Here

As BadExample said, just another day in The Mid East. I don't think many people understand the size of Israel, Gaza, the West Bank. Small, tiny. Of great geopolitical importance but area wise, small.
This is just how life is in some areas of the world. They hope for better but can't find the way.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2015, 10:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,614 Times in 1,377 Posts

IRAN as been promising to wipe ISRAEL and the US off the map for the past couple of years open and direct. Now that the US has handed the FOX the keys to the HENHOUSE, IRAN is using this new freedom to exercise just how they may go.

IRAN has the money to pay for these missles along with the hateful MUSLIM thinking in which to go with it. ISRAEL knows where the attack misses came from and who directed it all to take place. But, reporting everything to the news media is not what one should do in WAR.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadExample View Post
As a person who lives in Israel I can say that as far as I'm concerned - rockets have been falling on an off from our northern borders, we've been retaliating\killing those who launched said rockets, and then more rockets would fall, we'd shoot back... and that would begin all over again several weeks later.

It's a cycle that keeps on repeating, and the latest bombing is nothing really new or exciting over here. No one's really getting worried (well, atleast I don't see anyone getting worried. Can't really speak for everyone obviously). It's just day to day life, hell, it barely made the news

So I wouldn't say that WW3 would begin from this. To me it's just another round in a never ending ****ing contest that goes on between countries that hate each other. This time, we killed more of them than they killed of us. Hooray!
Well, if you can't do what has to be taken care of, it will be cause ISRAEL to be taken out. Your leaders have attempted to fix the situation. But, they are commanded to sit back, wait and see?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ef=mostpopular
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Survivor

So, how do you interpret it when IRAN says, " DEATH TO AMERICA "?

http://www.hallindsey.com/ww-8-20-2015/
Old 08-26-2015, 09:36 AM
On what date did kev sell

Thanked 15,529 Times in 4,614 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post

مرگ بر امریکا

https://translate.google.com/?sl=fa#...0to%20america:)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Walter Tyler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 12:48 PM
Survivor

I did not mean translated in Farsi.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,655 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Tyler View Post
Dang. Now THAT was funny!

But we see Obummie is doing his best to release 150 BILLION dollars to his Chief of Staff's Iranian homeland, AND let Billions more pour in each day and week when they begin selling their own on the world markets.

The idea of them using that money against Israel wasn't planned? Hmmm?
Old 08-27-2015, 01:52 AM
5 Will Survive

Thanked 62,453 Times in 10,286 Posts

Musibike, why are you typing the nations in all caps?

Iran is not launching anything at anybody.
As another poster brought up, the Iranians are Persian, with an entirely different way to their thinking than their arab neighbours.

They're not stupid, they know how much the controlling forces here in the West want an excuse to launch into them. They're not going to be poking anyone in the chest.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to junglecrawler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Survivor

Oh yes they most definitely are launching missles from SYRIA and will use nukes when they get them made up.

I R A N has clearly made known their intent to, " WIPE ISRAEL OFF OF THE MAP ".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Musibike For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 12:28 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,655 Times in 2,015 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglecrawler View Post
Iran is not launching anything at anybody.
As another poster brought up, the Iranians are Persian, with an entirely different way to their thinking than their arab neighbours.

They're not stupid, they know how much the controlling forces here in the West want an excuse to launch into them. They're not going to be poking anyone in the chest.
They trade technology with NK, they supply arms to the Taliban, they supply arms and troops to Syria, they supply arms to Hezbollah and Hamas, they supply arms and troops to Rebels in Yemen, the same to Lebanon and they are stoking unrest in Bahrain to overthrow the Sunni-led monarchy.

But no, they certainly aren't poking anyone in the chest....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 44 Flattop For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2015, 01:40 PM
Retired thinker

Thanked 30,032 Times in 6,285 Posts

Iran, N Korea and the other nut jobs talk the talk about wiping everyone off the map. But even they know that will not be necessary. We are doing an excellent job of defeating ourselves, our way of life, our heritage, and our prospects for the future. Remember when Khrushchev, back in the 50s, said "we will bury you?" He went on to say "Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you," a reference to the Marxist saying, "The proletariat is the undertaker of capitalism".

WWIII will not be a conventional war with guns and bullets. It will be a war of ideas where a majority of voter here buy into the notion that the world would be safer if we were not a super power, there will be more to redistribute if we dismantle the military, and everything will be "fair and just" if we destroy big corporations and confiscate from the wealthy... "The proletariat is the undertaker of capitalism".

Khrushchev saw this unfolding in the 1950s... can you see it yet? Open borders, no regard for laws, hands up send loot, black lies matter, punish and tax the wealth producers, give everyone a "fair shot" and equal outcome regardless of individual input.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fillzee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2015, 09:41 PM

Default I don't think it will come from the Middle East

Israel can defend herself as she has in times past. They are very good at infiltrating the enemy camp and have the good intelligence. If Iran gets within striking distance of a working nuclear weapon, I'd lay money Israel will turn them into a sea of glass. Bible prophesy indicates that Iran will become a land were no man or beast will live. So it's a pretty safe bet, how that's going to happen.

I think our trouble will come from Russia and China. The current nut occupying the oval office has been poking Russia with a sharp stick for years by trying to collapse their economy and arming rebels in their satellites like Syria and the Ukraine. If I were Putin, I'd fire off and EMP 20 miles above the US...and it's lights out here in the US. No water, no food, no refrigeration...you get the point. The grid won't be up for years because all of the grid control units are built in Germany or China. The Russians and Chinese could land on the east or west coast and no one would know it except those in the immediate vicinity. There would be no way to communicate to coordinate any effective response.

If I were Putin, I'd wait a year or so to let the chaos die down and let the army and civilian population resistance weaken through attrition. I'm not a prophet but if I were in Putin's shoes its pretty easy to figure out how to destroy the US without having to destroy all of the infrastructure and national treasures.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:24 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,045 Times in 2,808 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleboy View Post
I suspect that North Korea and Iran are cozy enough that they both knew they could take advantage of a weak America.
Iran gets the Nukes from NK and NK distracts the U.S. Military and allows Obama to excuse lack of retaliation on our commitments to campaigns in the Pacific.
Obama hates Isreal, so what's the Surprise?
What I suspect is going on is a magic trick sleight of hand, and a game of waiting.

Russia is egging on Iran and Iran is egging on N. Korea.

Russia and China are waiting for Iran or N. Korea to become more of a conflict zone.

The US has a limited response due to Obozo making the Armed Forces less armed and less forces.

When the US gets tangled in the web of Iran China can play more in the S. China sea. When the US gets tangled int he web of N. Koera, Russia can play in Ukraine and maybe other Baltic states...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 09:29 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,045 Times in 2,808 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post

Death to [insert Terran nuclear explosion here]... America won't be said if dropped at the correct time
Old 08-31-2015, 09:32 AM
Hillbilly By***!

Thanked 1,666 Times in 683 Posts

I've been saying for months that we're in the beginning stages of WW3 and it's just getting started.

So yeah, I agree totally. A major world war is getting ready to bust loose.
The Following User Says Thank You to Confederate Grey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Prepared

I think it should be remembered that Iran was wholy INCAPABLE of even beating Iraq during their decades long conflict...WITH US military aid. Now, as ex military I understand to never underestimate ones foes, however sitting there Over estimating their abilities doesn;t help either ( example: General Little Mac McClellan during the Civil War...terrified that the CSA out numbered him so baddly that he was prone to do nothing).

Iran is great while it is fostering unrest in small terror type campaigns, but if anyone actually looked at their military capabilities and equipment, they are less capable than Iraq was....for example, their indigenous first line jet fighters are local made versions of the F-5 Tigersharks, with an added "double verticle stabilizer" so that it "resembled" the F18's....in regards to their armour...it is again nothing more than a slightly modified Centurion tank.....much chest thumping and moral building in a Nation full of people that want NOTHING to do with the nut cases in control.....

Could they spark the next conflict?...sure....will they do so?....probably not...despite their propaganda, I* believe they understand that they will be wiped out pretty quickly, and see mass desertions of their forces.....just saying...

my bet will be that N.Korea is a more likely candidate...little fat man seems to be getting slightly worse and more paranoid, and he is clearing out all his top end......again, militarily, simply destitute and equipped with antiques but the ties to China are the key.....will China come in again?.....unknown, China has no love for the west...BUT China has also been keeping N.Korea afloat for many decades and it is costing them far to much.....a chance to be rid of the freeloading lap dog?......
Old 08-31-2015, 10:10 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,214 Times in 942 Posts

Russia begins military intervention in Syria, deploying expeditionary force.
At the moment the intervention is in the form of planes and pilots, when Asad can't protect Russian forces, you can bet ground troops will be next.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...696268,00.html
The Following User Says Thank You to nkawtg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM
Prepared

Thanked 18,477 Times in 8,483 Posts

I generally don't hate who I'm told by the corporate media to hate, I'm not easily riled up by the warmongers and their banksters. You also need to make the distinction between a nation's government, and its people. Most of us here on this board disagree with own government on many issues. The idea that the entire populace should pay for a crazy government should remain confined to the 20th century -- the bloodiest toward civilians in human history.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aramchek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 07:03 PM
Any Time, Any Place

Thanked 2,405 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKEZO View Post
Just how is "Iran"shooting missiles into Israel from Syria?

You mean, Iranian soldiers inside of Iran are shooting missiles into Israel--not likely.

Or do you mean, Iranian backed insurgents fighting against President Assayd, are shooting missiles into Israel--again not likely.

Or is this story just more disinformation?

There were stories that Syrian soldiers were using nerve gas against civilians--but it turns out the truth is that ISIL jihidasts were using the nerve gas.

FYI--the insurgents in Syria are not backed by Iran--neither side.
FYI--Iran backs President Assayd.

Also President Assayd no longer controls all of his country--so who is doing what to whom is in question.
Many of what folks are calling "Insurgents" are actually Members of the Iranian Military. I don't think many people are allowed to know that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Resto For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2015, 07:27 PM
Any Time, Any Place

Thanked 2,405 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkawtg View Post
Russia begins military intervention in Syria, deploying expeditionary force.
At the moment the intervention is in the form of planes and pilots, when Asad can't protect Russian forces, you can bet ground troops will be next.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...696268,00.html
I suspect that Iran has requested this projection of Air Power. They Probably think these Russians are the only ones who stand a chance against the IAFs air strikes. IMO the Russians are Horribly "Outgunned".

However, I don't think the Russians will be itching for a Fight. Not even after the PS 83 War that's coming. This Psalm is a Prophesy. It says (in a Nutshell) that Israel will wipe out all of the Arabs(not Persians) that surround them. It even mentions their names. These Arabs now occupy 1/2 of the Land that God Promised Abraham. This Psalm says the IDF will take all that land back, even Jordan and they will bury all the Bodies in a Valley east of Jerusalem, in Jordan.

Funny thing about this Jubilee Year, at the end of this Shamita, is that during a Jubilee year, the Hebrews have all their land "Restored" to them by taking Possession of Said Land. The land that God gave to Abraham and his descendants.

If one believes the prophesies concerning "Gog and Magog" (Russia and the old Persian Empire), these prophesies say that God will put hooks in their jaws and "Drag" them into battle against Israel. Gog and Magog wont even want to do it. I think this is a result of what the IDF does in Ps 83.
Yes the IDF is mentioned in Ps 83. they are not called the "IDF", but who else could be "Israels Armies"?

Just my 2 cents

PS twice before now, Israels Govt has met to access their Militaries likelihood of Victory in an "All Out" attack against their enemies, both times they backed down from attacking because they did not believe they could win. The Israeli Govt has met again recently on the same matter. Israel now believes they can win. I'm breaking out my "Popcorn" from my Preps for this one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Resto For This Useful Post: