Trump 2020 and another Trump 2024 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2019, 05:39 AM
Bearsclaw 73 Bearsclaw 73 is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 431
Thanks: 210
Thanked 678 Times in 235 Posts
Default Trump 2020 and another Trump 2024



Advertise Here

Do you realize that another Trump could run for president for 2024? Democrats keep threatening that they will punish conservatives when they regain the office. The cure for that is to make sure that they don't regain the office. Maybe Mike Pence will run after Donald Trump has served his two terms. I'll bet just the thought of this has some Democrats crying and throwing fits.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bearsclaw 73 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 05:52 AM
TXplowgirl's Avatar
TXplowgirl TXplowgirl is offline
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern Oklahoma
Age: 55
Posts: 11,878
Thanks: 21,821
Thanked 30,784 Times in 8,919 Posts
Default

I have a feeling either his son Don Jr or Ivanka might try. Jr in my opinion would come closer to doing it than Ivanka would though. But if they do try the Dems would totally freaking lose their collective minds which I would just love to see.
__________________
Disabled Preppers Group
For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, family members who are disabled and would like to discuss with others on how we might be able to get through today's times, SHTF or joining a MAG and what challenges may be faced with that.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TXplowgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 07:39 AM
~Black.Dog~ ~Black.Dog~ is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,548
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 3,500 Times in 1,114 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXplowgirl View Post
I have a feeling either his son Don Jr or Ivanka might try. Jr in my opinion would come closer to doing it than Ivanka would though. But if they do try the Dems would totally freaking lose their collective minds which I would just love to see.
I agree and have been thinking it will be Don Jr. He gets trotted out at most every rally and does a pretty good job.
Trump is going to be a tough act to follow and I don't think Pence has quite the charisma to pull it off. Though I like him. I don't get the feeling that Ivanka wants to, otherwise they would be putting her out there more.
I think we need a good solid three term Republican rule to clean out, expose and crush the Deep State/Socialist/Globalist cabal. We also need to wake up the Black and Hispanic block to see the way the Dems have been using them.
I think it's all going to happen.


Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 09:45 AM
Asag's Avatar
Asag Asag is offline
D. Gibbons is a bad man
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,122
Thanks: 1,501
Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,885 Posts
Default

Dynastic state leadership is a symptom of democratic degeneracy in any nation absolutely anywhere.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asag For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Jlrhiner's Avatar
Jlrhiner Jlrhiner is online now
Curmudgeon
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Arnold, Missouri
Age: 60
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 2,369
Thanked 2,859 Times in 859 Posts
Default

One, maybe two, then go away. Not your wife, not your kids, not your brothers/sisters. We do not need "dynasties".
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jlrhiner For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 12:32 PM
TRyan's Avatar
TRyan TRyan is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: California
Posts: 8,078
Thanks: 6,134
Thanked 27,276 Times in 6,485 Posts
Default

I'd love to see Melania Trump as the first female President. That whole pesky Constitution can be fixed before she runs.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2019, 02:00 PM
DTAG1307 DTAG1307 is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,519
Thanks: 1,578
Thanked 2,587 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
I'd love to see Melania Trump as the first female President.
I'd mostly like to be in the room with Hillary when this happens.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to DTAG1307 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 09:57 PM
Watchingtheweasels's Avatar
Watchingtheweasels Watchingtheweasels is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,454
Thanks: 7,724
Thanked 15,914 Times in 4,994 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsclaw 73 View Post
Do you realize that another Trump could run for president for 2024? Democrats keep threatening that they will punish conservatives when they regain the office. The cure for that is to make sure that they don't regain the office. Maybe Mike Pence will run after Donald Trump has served his two terms. I'll bet just the thought of this has some Democrats crying and throwing fits.
No. This isn't a monarchy. We had enough trouble with the various Bushes that infested the White House.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 12:07 AM
Batko10's Avatar
Batko10 Batko10 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 4,276
Thanks: 12,288
Thanked 14,146 Times in 3,324 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
I'd love to see Melania Trump as the first female President. That whole pesky Constitution can be fixed before she runs.
If there is going to be a female president it should be DANA LOESCH. She is a true conservative and has extensive experience behind the scenes in politics and has hosted radio talk shows and appeared on many. (I know the NRA haters will be on here bad mouthing her, but being the spokesperson for the NRA is also excellent experience.)

In 2024 I'd like to see a Cruz/Loesch ticket. Or, a Pence/Loesch ticket. Or, a Cruz/Pence ticket.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2019, 01:01 AM
Steverino's Avatar
Steverino Steverino is offline
Sam Adams was right....
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SillyCon Valley
Posts: 7,849
Thanks: 3,254
Thanked 17,540 Times in 5,216 Posts
Default

I think I'd prefer someone completely new.

The country is fed up with the political class. It's why and how we have the problems we have now with DC corruption. It has to change. Putting the People FIRST has to also mean putting people in congress for their FIRST TERM... more often. New blood is typically principled, and hoping to make a difference. This is why term limits for Congress must be enacted. The forced turnover will be good for the nation and bad for what ails DC.

Only then can we deliver on the Founders expectation of public servants who go to DC to serve, then go home as a new public servant arrives. After 2 Terms Trump will have completed his part. Pence, if elected would be a good POTUS.

We need and should want a constant inflow of principled new blood... in the White House and on Capitol Hill.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steverino For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 08:40 AM
da_wanderer da_wanderer is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East of Atlanta
Posts: 1,191
Thanks: 101
Thanked 2,211 Times in 690 Posts
Default

I have always thought Trump was grooming Ivanka to be the first woman President.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2019, 08:44 AM
TXplowgirl's Avatar
TXplowgirl TXplowgirl is offline
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern Oklahoma
Age: 55
Posts: 11,878
Thanks: 21,821
Thanked 30,784 Times in 8,919 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_wanderer View Post
I have always thought Trump was grooming Ivanka to be the first woman President.
From what I understand is that most of the conservatives don't care for her all that much. They all like Don Jr better. Maybe, later on down the line for her but not anytime soon.
__________________
Disabled Preppers Group
For those of us who are disabled, whether it be SSDI, SSI, Military, family members who are disabled and would like to discuss with others on how we might be able to get through today's times, SHTF or joining a MAG and what challenges may be faced with that.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2019, 09:19 AM
OneFrugalPrepper's Avatar
OneFrugalPrepper OneFrugalPrepper is offline
Republic of Texas
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Too close to DFW
Posts: 562
Thanks: 490
Thanked 1,497 Times in 417 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXplowgirl View Post
From what I understand is that most of the conservatives don't care for her all that much. They all like Don Jr better. Maybe, later on down the line for her but not anytime soon.
I'm sorry but Don Jr is skeevy. He gives off the same vibes as the shady used car salesman.

Just my $0.02 though.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2019, 12:11 AM
Bearsclaw 73 Bearsclaw 73 is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 431
Thanks: 210
Thanked 678 Times in 235 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino View Post
I think I'd prefer someone completely new.

The country is fed up with the political class. It's why and how we have the problems we have now with DC corruption. It has to change. Putting the People FIRST has to also mean putting people in congress for their FIRST TERM... more often. New blood is typically principled, and hoping to make a difference. This is why term limits for Congress must be enacted. The forced turnover will be good for the nation and bad for what ails DC.

Only then can we deliver on the Founders expectation of public servants who go to DC to serve, then go home as a new public servant arrives. After 2 Terms Trump will have completed his part. Pence, if elected would be a good POTUS.

We need and should want a constant inflow of principled new blood... in the White House and on Capitol Hill.
I like the way you think but it is completely backwards as to what really happens. In our area of Illinois the same people get elected all the time because of name recognition.
It doesn't matter if these elected officials support popular or unpopular programs they still get elected.
We have a representative that supports really unpopular programs around here so I decided to support her opponent.
I contacted the candidate and he told me that he couldn't even get the support of his party because they thought that it was a lost cause. So here we are a week before the election and all I could do was bash the incumbent on social media.
The incumbent got about 200,000 votes to our guy's 45,000. I really feel like if I had gotten involved sooner we could have got maybe another 20,000 votes.
Maybe that wouldn't be enough to win but it would have been a wake up call to the incumbent that she needs to listen to the people.
The reason why I am telling you this is because you can't change things if you wait until the last minute. It takes a lot of time and effort maybe years to get a new candidate into office. You have to raise funds and advertise before you will even get support of your own party.
I like your idea but it means nothing if you don't get involved. Start by getting support from those around you - your friends and neighbors and maybe you can make a difference.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2019, 03:33 AM
Steverino's Avatar
Steverino Steverino is offline
Sam Adams was right....
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SillyCon Valley
Posts: 7,849
Thanks: 3,254
Thanked 17,540 Times in 5,216 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsclaw 73 View Post
I like the way you think but it is completely backwards as to what really happens. In our area of Illinois the same people get elected all the time because of name recognition.
It doesn't matter if these elected officials support popular or unpopular programs they still get elected.
We have a representative that supports really unpopular programs around here so I decided to support her opponent.
I contacted the candidate and he told me that he couldn't even get the support of his party because they thought that it was a lost cause. So here we are a week before the election and all I could do was bash the incumbent on social media.
The incumbent got about 200,000 votes to our guy's 45,000. I really feel like if I had gotten involved sooner we could have got maybe another 20,000 votes.
Maybe that wouldn't be enough to win but it would have been a wake up call to the incumbent that she needs to listen to the people.
The reason why I am telling you this is because you can't change things if you wait until the last minute. It takes a lot of time and effort maybe years to get a new candidate into office. You have to raise funds and advertise before you will even get support of your own party.
I like your idea but it means nothing if you don't get involved. Start by getting support from those around you - your friends and neighbors and maybe you can make a difference.

Maybe your area of Illinois also needs term limits?
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2019, 05:43 AM
Daniel8 Daniel8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Maine
Posts: 94
Thanks: 3
Thanked 121 Times in 54 Posts
Default

Willy Nelson for president!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel8 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 06:01 AM
Jackpine1's Avatar
Jackpine1 Jackpine1 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: L'Etoile du Nord
Age: 67
Posts: 443
Thanks: 1,483
Thanked 732 Times in 328 Posts
Default

Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley may well run in 2024. It's a little contrived, I know, but pair her up with a minority VP candidate, somebody like recently retired General Darren W. McDew, and the Republicans would have a ticket the Democrats probably couldn't come close to matching.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackpine1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 01:05 PM
zebra007 zebra007 is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 327
Thanks: 304
Thanked 547 Times in 213 Posts
Default

Nikki Haley would be an easy win. The few times I saw her at the UN or at other meetings she always got straight to the message with no games. Some college kids referred to her as a "rock star" when I mentioned I was in a few sessions with her.

Don Jr, said and tweeted way too many stupid things to be taken seriously. Ivanka, could have a chance but I don't think she could stand up to the media the way republicans have to now.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zebra007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 01:38 PM
Vodka Wizard's Avatar
Vodka Wizard Vodka Wizard is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 371
Thanks: 212
Thanked 573 Times in 249 Posts
Default

I wouldn't fancy a monarchy, personally.
Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2019, 03:42 PM
STEEPOE's Avatar
STEEPOE STEEPOE is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Age: 47
Posts: 1,822
Thanks: 1,880
Thanked 2,681 Times in 1,072 Posts
Default

I keep hearing Rick Scott - he's just so creepy looking. Don Jr. has nothing on RS.
Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net