Notices

Advertise Here

Old 08-15-2019, 12:46 AM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,307 Times in 3,229 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBryan314 View Post
We’ve been yelling about them taking our guns for years, for decades even. We’ve discussed ad nauseum how this would be done, how the door to door confiscation would occur. In the article below, which I wrote a while back, I tell you that these so called “Red Flag Laws” (RFL) are the vehicle the government will use to make these door to door actions legal. These RFL will be enacted on a bipartisan basis and then later bureaucratically and administratively tweaked by unelected desk drivers until the people in power are able to legally justify taking guns from anyone they wish at any time, for any reason.

Red Flag Laws ARE the door to door confiscation we’ve been ranting about for years. And Trump, the Republican Party and the Democrat Party are all going to be on board with it.

https://freeamericannational.blogspo...-door.html?m=1
Well said.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2019, 01:01 AM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 7,307 Times in 3,229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
I'm hardcore right. Anyone who knows me knows just how far right I am. So your definition of "conservative" probably isn't my definition. I'm not saying that that IS the case but there's a good chance. There are a lot of folks on this site that think Trump is conservative. I just have to shake my head and laugh to myself.

I guess the most "conservative" Senator I can think of is Rand Paul but even he's a bit wishy washy on some issues and I'm not too sure I can put my full trust in him.

Who do you consider to be true, Constitutional Conservatives?
Mark Robinson.

I'd vote for him.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 11:12 AM
Survivor

Thanked 20,799 Times in 5,801 Posts

Just so y'all know , I received replies from my elected officials.on my letters. S/FI
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 12:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,121 Times in 7,346 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNGRIZZ View Post
Just so y'all know , I received replies from my elected officials.on my letters. S/FI
Sooo, what did they say?

NH voters say Trump probably would lose votes if he goes too far on gun control..

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-support...151554385.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 12:48 PM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,594 Times in 1,790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull_Dallas View Post
Sooo, what did they say?

NH voters say Trump probably would lose votes if he goes too far on gun control..

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-support...151554385.html
Like he cares
The Following User Says Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 01:23 PM
Survivor

It looks like they are going to stand with us and the Constitution. We shall see.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 02:03 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,121 Times in 7,346 Posts

Quote:
It looks like they are going to stand with us and the Constitution. We shall see.
Excellent! But, as you say, we'll see..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pitbull_Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Daughter OfThe Revolution

Thanked 107,899 Times in 26,663 Posts

Quote:
I don’t believe a word they say or write. Hope I’m wrong. But good on you for trying.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:55 PM
Survivor

You know I can not remember which CNN or MSNBC dudette said it but that night in November when we elected President Trump one of them said something about a white lash and they have kept the frenzy going to such a fever pitch , that IMHO the MSM and their establishment handlers are trying to start a new and improved version of the Salem Witch Trials and one should always look to history for a whole lot of the answers to new problems that are not really that new. While many here are of the opinion that the SSRI drugs are the problem , some violent video games , some white folks , some mental illness , some AR's and some stuff we know a little about from the Nazi records from WWII on mind control and since Both the USA and Soviets have mostly that same information and China having the majority of the Japanese info from WWII etc. I know MKULTRA and other CIA experiments have been mentioned. IMHO it is in the realm of possibility that it could be something very much along the lines of the Ancient Shiite Persian Sect called the Valley of Assassins or Feyadeen just like Saddam called his secret police. But instead of a religious cult in nature the New Age Cult for lack of better term is political in nature. Again JMHO and S/FI! The Mongols wiped the original ones out in the late 1100's or so I believe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 12:27 AM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 31,692 Times in 7,676 Posts

Few if anyone will be prosecuted for filing even an egregiously fake "red flag" complaint and it won't replace the massive costs and deprivation of rights on the accused.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Prepper elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
Few if anyone will be prosecuted for filing even an egregiously fake "red flag" complaint and it won't replace the massive costs and deprivation of rights on the accused.
Dont worry the nra will sell you red flag law insurance soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 07:16 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,766 Posts

The other night I listed to Lindsey Graham go on about how the secret FISA court which issues secret subpoenas, was abused for political gain and how wrong that was. Later he was discussing how he supports a national Red Flag law which would issue secret warrants to seize peoples property. Does anyone else see the irony in that?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Don H For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 07:52 AM
Prepper elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don H View Post
The other night on I listed to Lindsey Graham go on about how the secret FISA court which issues secret subpoenas, was abused for political gain and how wrong that was. Later he was discussing how he supports a national Red Flag law which would issue secret warrants to seize peoples property. Does anyone else see the irony in that?
When people wake up and see the country has failed and their is no going back. Then people might consider taking action.
Old 08-19-2019, 08:38 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 28,667 Times in 8,331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriver View Post
Dont worry the nra will sell you red flag law insurance soon
Unlikely.

NRA CarryGuard insurance is defunct, and no longer offering new policies or renewals of current policies.
Old 08-19-2019, 08:51 AM
Prepper elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sockpuppet View Post
Unlikely.

NRA CarryGuard insurance is defunct, and no longer offering new policies or renewals of current policies.
Well maybe the NRA will fold after all
Old 08-19-2019, 08:53 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
It wasn't until government was began losing significant resources ($$$) to "swatting," that politicians took steps to criminalize such acts.

"Red flag" complaints are just another means to "swatting," except that you are correct that nobody will be prosecuted for such.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 09:01 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriver View Post
Well maybe the NRA will fold after all
Your incredible ignorance no longer surprises me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 09:36 AM
Prepper elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sockpuppet View Post
You incredible ignorance no longer surprises me.
Ignorance on what. That the nra needs to fold and maybe they can come back with a better plan. Maybe one that wont fold . Problem is to late anyways.
Old 08-19-2019, 10:45 AM
Daughter OfThe Revolution

Thanked 107,899 Times in 26,663 Posts

Gary’s home was invaded and he was murdered without any evidence or due process. Someone determined he “might” be dangerous. Now remember, Everything can be interpreted as a mental disorder according to the new DSMR V. Also remember in Communist Russia they used the guise of mental illness to detain, lock up, torture, and murder whomever they liked according to law #58. Also, remember in Cleon Skousens ‘48 Steps to a Communist Takeover of America.’ One of those steps was giving police powers to the psychiatric industry.

WE ARE LIVING IN AUTHORITATIANISM WITH THE POWER TO MURDER WITHOUT DUE PROCESS!!! Our Constitution has been dismembered and in danger of becoming completely void!!!! We have had a communist takeover of America. It’s only the 2nd standing in the way of our enslavement. We’re THAT close.

Posted by Clark Vargas on Facebook

“RIP, GARY! We’ve finally learned the identity of Gary J Willis after multiple failed attempts to get it from the police and coroner.
Thanks to his family for posting his image online so we can finally properly honor his life.
Gary is the first victim of the Democrat’s anti constitutional “red flag” gun grab law.
On the morning of Nov 5, 2018, armed police showed up at Gary’s house at 5:30 in the morning, banging on his door, demanding he hand over his guns because someone called and told them he was unstable.
Gary refused to comply and was shot in the chest and killed in his doorway. Police said Gary was shot because he “became irate and resisted,” but what kind of man WOULDN’T become irate and resist an anti-constitutional gun grab?!
Gary did nothing wrong. He was not even accused of a crime. He was shot and killed like an animal in his own living room simply because he would not surrender his gun.
His civil rights were violated. This case should’ve never been swept under the rug. Sadly the NRA has not promoted it because (presumably) they don’t want to **** off the police unions.
But we can. Let this man’s death not be in vain. Spread this far and wide. Red flag gun grabs must be repealed.

“Give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry”

Last edited by Mogli; 08-19-2019 at 11:20 AM..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mogli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 11:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 21,307 Times in 5,564 Posts

Red flag laws apply to households and groups not individuals. Anonymous tips from "concerned citizens" based on internet memes.

http://connecticut.news12.com/story/...YHZS9.facebook

Quote:
Police say Wagshol made an alarming Facebook post where he showed interest in committing a mass shooting.
"What I understand is that he didn't make any comments on Facebook, but there may have been other memes, as they call them, that he might have reposted," says Crosland.

FBI investigators say the Norwalk Police Department received a tip about Wagshol's activity from a concerned citizen. The joint investigation began after the FBI received a tip that Wagshol was trying to buy high capacity magazines from out of state.

Police say all the weapons recovered from the home are legally owned and registered to Wagshol's father, but that the 22-year-old had access to them. Investigators also recovered body armor with a titanium plate, camouflage shirt, pant and belt, ballistic helmet, tactical gloves, camouflage bag and computers.
And they obviously include parts and misc. equipment. The process is part of the punishment. The end result is nothing good ever comes from social media, so everyone should stop using it. They'll weaponize anything you look at, say, joke about with friends, etc. to be used against you at random now or in the distant future when they need examples or need to remove you from your income source to quiet you.

Quote:
Wagshol's witness statement gives his explanation for the ammunition and rifle parts. In it, he also says he did not plan on a mass shooting.

"I drove to Halstead New Hampshire from Norwalk CT in about 3 hours to acquire 30 round magazines and ammunition to circumvent what I viewed as an unconstitutional restriction on the second amendment. I purchased 4 30 round magazines and 120 rounds of 300 Blackout ammunition for firearm training. I plan on building an 80% rifle kit which I purchased online from Ceratec, in California. I plan on completing the 80% firearm at my friend Alex's house in Easton. I did not have the intention of committing any mass shootings at all whatsoever."

"He made it clear to the police officers that he thought he was doing everything correct," says Crosland. "He wasn't trying to hide from the police and he gave a full statement for about an hour."

Wagshol is a student who attended classes at Central Connecticut State University and lived in a residence hall last semester.

A spokesperson for Central Connecticut State University released a statement saying, "We have placed Brandon Wagshol on interim suspension pending further investigation. He is also banned from campus at this time."

Wagshol's father was in court. Wagshol's attorney says his father fully supports him. Wagshol's father had no comment.

"If he stays locked up, he's gonna fall behind in school so that was his dad's main concern," says Crosland. "His dad had no concerns that he was gonna hurt a fly."

Crosland says Wagshol intends to get out and hopes to return to CCSU.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post: