Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Almost SHTF worse than full on WROL/SHTF? Vanishing Nomad Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 42 05-15-2017 03:34 AM
Thoughts on firearms pre SHTF & ammo, post SHTF Corrigan Firearms General Discussion 31 01-16-2016 06:47 PM
If you want to hunt small game post SHTF, you may want to Predator hunt/trap Pre SHTF John Rambo Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 26 01-10-2015 05:17 AM
Free security updates for Windows XP -- until 2019 Creek Walker The Tech Zone 8 06-17-2014 10:10 PM
My own SHTF - laid off, depression, search, found job - SHTF over. Piece of Cake Grevlin General Discussion 42 03-04-2014 05:09 AM
My Minor SHTF could have been a Major SHTF charlie505 Manmade and Natural Disasters 36 02-19-2012 08:24 AM
SHTF and Non SHTF tech gadgets whacker Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 28 12-21-2011 08:52 PM
What should you have for when SHTF? Dingo_Danger Manmade and Natural Disasters 21 02-25-2011 05:31 PM
SHTF and you! CPL_BS_88 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 20 09-29-2009 10:42 PM

Old 09-06-2018, 04:53 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Thanked 1,380 Times in 633 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
You can load up the Car or Wagon and drive to many places in Africa to get work , your not trapped behind an Iron Curtain (Yet)
Sure, we can. But you must understand that the bulk of the Boers will not trek damn anywhere. People think that Boers must be stupid and not know what is going on so we just stay out of ignorance, but actually the Boer knows exactly what is going on and chooses to stay nonetheless. Personally I am trying to get my wife and child out, but I will die here come peace or war.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 10:44 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 13,235 Times in 5,594 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 Boere View Post
Sure, we can. But you must understand that the bulk of the Boers will not trek damn anywhere. People think that Boers must be stupid and not know what is going on so we just stay out of ignorance, but actually the Boer knows exactly what is going on and chooses to stay nonetheless. Personally I am trying to get my wife and child out, but I will die here come peace or war.
You are the most honest respondent to this thread tree .
Old 12-29-2018, 04:27 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Thanked 1,380 Times in 633 Posts

All men of this realm shall die oneday. Most will die old and beyond their potential for valour.
You go die where you like, draadsitters, I will die in Africa. My blood. My land.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,236 Times in 472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 Boere View Post
Mr Trump is busy ****ing up the Brick nations (China). So those who say he is just talk about SA does not see that indeed the USA will gain substantially if SA exits Bricks, or is weakened dramatically. May, the dancing queen, has a narrow or specific aim for minerals in the north, Mr. Trump is looking at the big picture, he wants to crush China. May is willing to let the Chinese take some and she takes some, her half measures will fail. Mr. Trump is winning.
You overestimate May's ability to formulate and then carry out a coherent plan.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,187 Posts

This is interesting...

https://southafricatoday.net/media/s...-south-africa/
The Following User Says Thank You to drray777 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2019, 09:42 PM
Cat and parrot whisperer

Thanked 1,895 Times in 751 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drray777 View Post
Hmmm... That IS interesting. Of course, the "out" there is the actual declaration of a genocide. Kind of like declaring war...it's an act of official recognition. If the government stops just short of that...they're not committed to anything. Encouraging though! Hopefully the world will take note and hopefully our government has the intestinal fortitude to actually act if someone FAILS to take note.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:37 AM
Prepared

Greetings All,
ESKOM's sure is doing more to build 'social cohesion' than the Government. EVERYONE is equally fed up with its failure to thrive.
Stage 4 Loadshedding is a first though , but EsKom introduced it this Saturday and by Sunday Eve ,, broke the news that Stage 4 will spill over to Monday, (+and probably Tuesday Eve ).
It sounded weird from the start. We are forever being sedated with renewed promises that *, this time, they are totalling in top of it*.

But then the cyclone severed transmission lines from Mozambique , and BOOM , this loss of 900MW somehow led to the need to shed 4000MW on a Saturday....

Please, for I am clearly an idiot , can someone shed some valuable insight with me?
- Sure, EsKom has been struggling with service delivery, but this has just suddenly shot from occassional bouts of Loadshedding (stage 1 & 2) , to MayDay!!

https://youtu.be/Pv-yMwDWVe0https://youtu.be/Pv-yMwDWVe0

This clip at least offer some insight and sense. Watch from about 1:20:00 ....
Do you actually believe that ESKOM is suddenly unable to generate 50% of its capacity , because of cyclones and transformers that exploded due to ageing materials?

Or is there a serious situation that they are not sharing with the public , to avoid panic?
Or are they busy building up to creating wide spread panic in the public?
- if so, do you think it's COSATUs revolt to the unbundling, or could it be an ANC initiative to engineer a National State of Emergency?
-possibly even Putin reminding SA that Zuma signed a deal to build 8 new power stations years ago?!! 🙃

Also, it seems the whole of Southern Africa is affected??
Namibia is confirmed in the clip , but no online stories about the others.
Is this possoy true? And if so, why would ESKOM"s situation start spreading to all neighbours.? Did we actually supply power to the entire region? I thought we were just selling to Zim??
The Following User Says Thank You to Die Kat Kom Weer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 01:20 PM
Hunter

Yes.

Never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frederick von Strass For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2019, 06:26 AM

"Never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

Apt quote. Like "an open enemy is better than a false friend, "be alert and stay alive" and "see you at the equator." ms0degrees