Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protests, Riots, Looting - All threads Merged Here

601K views 7K replies 400 participants last post by  Jlrhiner 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...r-george-floyds-deadly-encounter-with-police/

Minneapolis PD flat out murdered a handcuffed man in broad daylight as spectators looked on and filmed the incident.

If these police officers are bold enough to act in this manner when they know they are being recorded, I can't help but wonder how they conduct themselves when they aren't being recorded.

This incident took place Monday night (25th) and already 4 officers have been fired as of Tuesday the 26th.

I believe there should be 1st degree homicide charges filed.

Video of the incident can be found on youtube for those that haven't seen it yet.

#982 ·
Link to live report on Mpls/St. Paul:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/category/news/

Hundreds of rioters who fled Minneapolis tried to cross the bridge and enter Saint Paul. They were met with tear gas, flash bangs, and rubber bullets.

The battle of the bridge ended with SPPD kicking ass and sending the scumbags running for their lives back to the Minneapolis side of the bridge! LOL

#989 ·
Denver riots were effectively shut down early tonight. Looked like mostly teens and homeless people. They didn't even roll out the national guard. It appears LE outnumbers the rioters at this point. FD is trying to mop up fires. Thought the KKK was coming?
:rolleyes:

My friends who live downtown say there was chatter among older blacks blaming antifa for the rioting. There's a lot of trash, feces, graffiti, fires, and vandalism. Have a feeling this is the end of major activity in the Denver area for now.

What happened to social distancing? China virus?

#993 ·
I just seen a vid of a cop being dragged through the streets in Chicago.

I think this has gone on long enough. It's starting to look like Somalia in our country right now.

As expected, it's inner city hoodrats causing this mess. I could definitely get behind a lock down on major cities..

#994 ·
This is happening because it's being allowed to happen.
Start shooting the violent rioters and looters and the rest will go home ASAP.

The Israeli's shoot Pallies throwing rocks all the time. I think we can learn something from them.

#1,001 ·
Check this dude out in Seattle. It looks like some little antifa thug got an AR out of an abandoned patrol car. This guy may have been security for some media from what I saw. He moves in and pistol points the guy and disarms him. Smooth! He also had his own rifle slung when he did it.

YouTube
That guy is my new hero. Man. Needs a wheel barrow to carry those brass balls.

Gimme that!

#1,010 ·
Much of this reminds me of Atlanta's problems with FreakNik in the 1990s.
Instead of rioting, fires, and looting, it was gridlock, blaring music, and out of control behavior.
. . . .
“They pretty much made downtown Atlanta one big party, drunken, rowdy behavior, public sex, public urination, etc... When they got stuck in traffic, they just set up their grills and started their picnics where they were, including the middle of I-75.”
https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/04/the-oral-history-of-freaknik
“... the name Freaknik now conjures images of scantily clad, curvaceous women, crowded streets, and Sodom and Gomorrah–style public fun (and to some, lewd violence and animalistic behavior that denigrated and shamed Atlanta’s black community)...”
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/zn5xqe/freaknik
https://youtu.be/nkQJNf48m5I

#1,011 ·
Just watched 2 hours of riots in downtown Salt Lake City

It was all that was on the TV on all the local stations.

Two cars burned, every police agency along the Wasatch Front was there. The governor called out the national guard too.

===

I knew SLC was lost, but I never imagined it would come to this. :( Curfew until Monday morning. Many arrests. The rioters vandalized the state capitol but there was no looting because of the HUGE police presence. Hundreds of them.

The rioters were 99% millennials or younger and mostly white. I saw an anarchy flag and I suspect antifa was there. The riot was planned. A LOT of faux outrage aimed at people (police) who DIDN'T do it.

See the photo below.
https://kutv.com/news/local/gallery...t-against-nationwide-police-brutality#photo-6

===

Then the disgusting POS mayor comes on and launches into a 'systemic racism' diatribe. Typical leftist running a leftist city blaming everybody who DIDN'T do it.

If this crap continues through the weekend, it needs to be put down and HARD. I just hope the NORMALS who were glued to their TV sets see what has happened to their city and their state. If there isn't a run on guns and ammo, I'll be surprised.

===

OMG, I just figured out why there was no looting. ... Silly me.

#1,012 ·
https://disrn.com/news/cnns-van-jon...-white-person-has-a-virus-in-his-or-her-brain

"CNN's Van Jones: "Even the most well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain"

"It's not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It's the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that – 'oh, I don't see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities.'

But the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation.

A Klan member could not have been better trained to pick up the phone and tell the police, 'It's a black man, African-American man, come get him.' So even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant."

#1,014 ·
In order for terrorism to have the desired effect the terrorist effort must be coordinated with a propagandist that will exploit the fear planted in the mind of the masses by the terrorist.

It'll be interesting to watch the smiling liberals on TV get every bit of propaganda effect they can get out of these terrorist acts. What do you think they will be selling us? I think it's pretty easy to guess.

#1,026 ·

Attachments

#1,027 ·
Santa Rosa, Ca PD now calling for mutual aide from all surrounding depts. They shut down the hwy earlier. I’m 30 miles North and unable to sleep.

They try to capture this truck.

www.facebook.com/100000256686577/videos/3329261760425681/
The video link didn't work it seems. I'm kind of surprised they are calling for help now. It looked like stuff is winding down for the night all over.

Stay safe there and hopefully all quiets down.

Edit to add: Ok, now it worked. That looked like ****show.

#1,028 ·
Working near downtown Mpls in security tonight. Good night for us so far. Only problems were a group down the street armed with axes and batons, we were not sure if they were rioters or people protecting their hood. This is Cedar/Riverside (little Mogadishu). They are still there now so we think they are protecting their apartment building. We have had zero problems with the Somalis on our street here. We had some looting the last few days but we were locked down tight so made it ok. We also have national guard here helping now as of 0300 and that should keep anyone away that shouldn't be here.

I scoped out the city from the 13th floor earlier in the night and the guard and fire department were doing an amazing job. I would see big clouds of smoke start to go up for a few minutes and then all of a sudden it was gone, fire department was putting them out faster than they could start them.

The highways being shut down on short notice was problematic for our staff getting in but we got by.

ETA - Much of what we have seen here in Mpls was instigated directly by Antifa. There is absolutely no doubt of that. There was a vid going around here locally showing the first guy breaking a window on Lake and it was a white boy with a black umbrella wearing a gas mask. He was confronted by a black guy who was like WTF. Dude threatens the black guy and walks off. Pure antifa tactic. Instigate and disappear. Tonight we heard from a neighborhood watch by 22nd and Nicollet of a group of 50 antifa dressed in all black wearing riot gear with batons and helmets. Not sure what happened with them after that report came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.