Saiga 12 Killer? Introducing the Akdal MKA 1919 - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Military Weapons Forum AR15, AK47, SKS, H&K, Galil, CETME, FN/FAL, Tanks, Ships, Jets, Helicopters....

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1919 30.06 Links (7500pk) Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 02-16-2015 11:27 AM
MKA 1919 12 gauge - game changer for me Sig226 Shotgun Forum 20 10-25-2014 05:06 PM
Akdal 1919 12 Gauge ?AR-15? Shotgun AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 11-13-2013 10:30 AM
Adkal 1919 shotgun 71lonewolf Shotgun Forum 3 12-28-2012 05:43 PM
AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun 18.5" barrel 5 Rnds Black - $640 (Video apps47inc For Sale 0 05-31-2012 05:20 PM
AKDAL MK19B 1919 12 GA Semi-Auto Shotgun 18.5" barrel 5 Rnds Black - $669.34 + $6 S/H apps47inc For Sale 0 05-05-2012 07:54 PM
Saiga 12 and MKA 1919 dcruz36 New Member Introduction 3 02-13-2012 01:22 AM
New Akdal AR-style shotgun shotgunbill Shotgun Forum 7 01-19-2012 08:45 PM
Is it worth paying extra for a Saiga SGL-21 vs Saiga conversions by other companies? DrPepper Military Weapons Forum 16 10-24-2011 05:53 PM
Akdal MKA 1919 12GA? Brettboat Shotgun Forum 4 09-04-2011 03:13 PM

Old 10-11-2011, 10:56 AM

Default Do we really need to help them?

Advertise Here

I'm not trying to go political here but before folks get all excited about this shotgun look where it is being made. Reguardless if it is the best shotgun since sliced bread, it is made in Turkey and Turkey is 90% Muslim. Muslims follow Islam, you know, Sharia Law, Mohammed(known murderer and rapist of children). Is that who you want to give your money to? Oh yeah, if and when the muzzies attack, who do you think the moderate and progressive muslims are going to help knowing they can be executed on the spot by loyal muslims for turning away from islam?
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2011, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2450paul View Post
I'm not trying to go political here but before folks get all excited about this shotgun look where it is being made. Reguardless if it is the best shotgun since sliced bread, it is made in Turkey and Turkey is 90% Muslim. Muslims follow Islam, you know, Sharia Law, Mohammed(known murderer and rapist of children). Is that who you want to give your money to? Oh yeah, if and when the muzzies attack, who do you think the moderate and progressive muslims are going to help knowing they can be executed on the spot by loyal muslims for turning away from islam?
Wow.... for a first post, what a trolling post full of ****!

Well done...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawk79 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 02:59 PM
that's like, your opinion

Thanked 24,327 Times in 10,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk79 View Post
Wow.... for a first post, what a trolling post full of ****!

Well done...
the funny thing is that it could also just be a normal Fox News viewer with no intent to troll at all... misinformation is a powerful tool, especially when provided to those people who can't even spell "regardless"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mefunkymxw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:59 PM
This is a great survival forum

Quote:
Hold on you are tring to get people to not buy a weapon because it's made by murderers?

I think if anything that would make someone want to buy one more.

Oh and what does being muslim have to do with anything? This is a topic about a shotgun.

Hell this may be the best thing to come out of Turkey since...Well...Since this came out!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:45 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 28,899 Times in 8,387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefunkymxw View Post
the funny thing is that it could also just be a normal Fox News viewer with no intent to troll at all... misinformation is a powerful tool, especially when provided to those people who can't even spell "regardless"
As this is my first post, feel free make another troll supposition.

I don't know why you singled out Fox News Channel. Fox at least reports upon newsworthy events that other news outlets won't even acknowledge. It also offers alternative views to current events, as well as events of historical significance. FNC isn't perfect, but its not any worse than the others.

Your blanket statement could just as easily be said of MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, et al......Not to mention the hundreds of other media sources which take it upon their selves to "enlighten" the masses.

Perhaps you would prefer that people just instead view Al Jazeera.

/rant
Old 02-09-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACP View Post
As this is my first post, feel free make another troll supposition.

I don't know why you singled out Fox News Channel. Fox at least reports upon newsworthy events that other news outlets won't even acknowledge. It also offers alternative views to current events, as well as events of historical significance. FNC isn't perfect, but its not any worse than the others.

Your blanket statement could just as easily be said of MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, et al......Not to mention the hundreds of other media sources which take it upon their selves to "enlighten" the masses.

Perhaps you would prefer that people just instead view Al Jazeera.

/rant
perhaps you didnt see 2450 paul's initial post i was refering to, reposting above for your situation awareness.

the reason i singled out FNC is that this guy is spouting off about Sharia law... only Fox News commentators single in on this terminology. So i wasnt singling them out as much as Paul was quoting them.

I was in the Army for 7 years and went to Iraq twice.. in '05-'06 then again in '07-'08, after spending over 2 years in a "Muslim" country i can tell you that not all of them are interested in Caliphates and Sharia law (actually very few of them are). Many, many of them are decent, normal folks just trying to make it though this life and provide as best they can for their families.

The fact that paul [in his view] lumps all muslim extremeists into a single unified religious group bent on our distruction is simply not correct. Many of those folks simply identify with their tribe, their ethnicity, their sect, or their nation before identifying with universal islam.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mefunkymxw For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Prepared

Why would muslims who want to kill us sell us guns?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberuser For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberuser View Post
Why would muslims who want to kill us sell us guns?
exactly... hence Paul = Troll
Old 02-09-2012, 01:00 PM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 28,899 Times in 8,387 Posts

Quote:
perhaps you didnt see 2450 paul's initial post i was refering to, reposting above for your situation awareness.

the reason i singled out FNC is that this guy is spouting off about Sharia law... only Fox News commentators single in on this terminology. So i wasnt singling them out as much as Paul was quoting them.

I was in the Army for 7 years and went to Iraq twice.. in '05-'06 then again in '07-'08, after spending over 2 years in a "Muslim" country i can tell you that not all of them are interested in Caliphates and Sharia law (actually very few of them are). Many, many of them are decent, normal folks just trying to make it though this life and provide as best they can for their families.

The fact that paul [in his view] lumps all muslim extremeists into a single unified religious group bent on our distruction is simply not correct. Many of those folks simply identify with their tribe, their ethnicity, their sect, or their nation before identifying with universal islam.
Yeah, I saw his (or her) post before coming to yours. Its so far out into right field, that its a waste of bandwidth to address whatever paul's issue may be. Perhaps he has some childhood issues with potty training.

I don't get the sense that FNC lumps every Muslim similarly, but they certainly do play to their core audience of the politically right, save the few individuals such as that (cough, *******) Geraldo Rivera. However, such is a far cry from the implication that Fox is any more different than the rest of the MSM, and the dogma that they spew.....regardless of the individual choices of the news that they may or may not choose to broadcast.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACP View Post
Yeah, I saw his (or her) post before coming to yours. Its so far out into right field, that its a waste of bandwidth to address whatever paul's issue may be. Perhaps he has some childhood issues with potty training.

I don't get the sense that FNC lumps every Muslim similarly, but they certainly do play to their core audience of the politically right, save the few individuals such as that (cough, *******) Geraldo Rivera. However, such is a far cry from the implication that Fox is any more different than the rest of the MSM, and the dogma that they spew.....regardless of the individual choices of the news that they may or may not choose to broadcast.
i was simply highlighting Paul's use of the term "sharia law" which is pretty much only used on FNC... regardless of your thoughts on their journalitic prowess, they do not inform or educate those who are less than expereinced in dealing with muslims.

after my extensive time in iraq, i can't watch FNC for more than 3 minutes without starting to bleed out of my facial orafices, that is just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. but just know that I (a combat veteran and one who had done a lot of combat patrols, civil-military operations, and inforamtion operations, in a muslim country) cannot stand to hear little 20 something broadcasters ladies on FNC talk about Caliphates and Sharia law like it is something that is knocking at our door and bringing danger to our entire existence... not only have these folks never spoken with a common citizen of a muslim country, i doubt they have ever been outside of their broadcast studios... there are bigger issues out there than religious differences that have been around for millenia.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Trapper

It's ugly.
I don't like it at all.
I too am sick of everybody making things look like an AR.
I won't buy one.

I think that covers it....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRH For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Survivor

Thanked 1,346 Times in 804 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezarxt View Post
Wanted to show you guys this new toy. My brother is a Saiga 12 dealer and was chosen to be one of the distributors for the 12 gauge MKA 1919 that are going to begin importation into the United States. They will be selling for around $800. Thats a lot cheaper than a converted S12. They come with 5 round magazines (due to importation laws) but will have hi-cap mags produced soon. They begin major importation into the U.S. beginning in July (estimated date from my brother). There are only going to be 3 official distributors in the U.S. so they will be difficult to get at first. If anyone has any experience with one feel free to chime in. I have yet to fire it but I will whenever I get the chance. He only has this demo in stock so far. I will post my opinions once I actually get to shoot it.

Reminds me of a USAS-12 dawoo shotgun.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Prepared

"after my extensive time in iraq, i can't watch FNC for more than 3 minutes without starting to bleed out of my facial orafices, that is just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. but just know that I (a combat veteran and one who had done a lot of combat patrols, civil-military operations, and inforamtion operations, in a muslim country) cannot stand to hear little 20 something broadcasters ladies on FNC talk about Caliphates and Sharia law like it is something that is knocking at our door and bringing danger to our entire existence... not only have these folks never spoken with a common citizen of a muslim country, i doubt they have ever been outside of their broadcast studios... there are bigger issues out there than religious differences that have been around for millenia."

I am a combat vet and I strongly disagree with your post. I assume since you were in Iraq you have seen attacks on the local populaces by muslim extremists. They attacked a bunch of civilians in our AO with car bombs, these extremists are evil. If they will kill thier own, then what else are they willing to do for thier agenda? I am concerned about Shariah Law, and I thank God for Fox News. The extremists are very dangerous and very radical. Also my tour didnt make me have more respect for thier religion. Woman had to wear all black in 135 degree weather, I saw men abuse thier wives, I saw men sit in lawn chairs drinking soda while the woman would collect salt from water in the ditch. I lost all respect for those people, especially the men. I wont share here the other nasty things that I saw and heared about from Iraqis, but it ranged from beastiality, to homosexuality, to child sex. I was really disturbed to see what their culture was like.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberuser For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberuser View Post
"after my extensive time in iraq, i can't watch FNC for more than 3 minutes without starting to bleed out of my facial orafices, that is just my opinion and you are entitled to yours. but just know that I (a combat veteran and one who had done a lot of combat patrols, civil-military operations, and inforamtion operations, in a muslim country) cannot stand to hear little 20 something broadcasters ladies on FNC talk about Caliphates and Sharia law like it is something that is knocking at our door and bringing danger to our entire existence... not only have these folks never spoken with a common citizen of a muslim country, i doubt they have ever been outside of their broadcast studios... there are bigger issues out there than religious differences that have been around for millenia."

I am a combat vet and I strongly disagree with your post. I assume since you were in Iraq you have seen attacks on the local populaces by muslim extremists. They attacked a bunch of civilians in our AO with car bombs, these extremists are evil. If they will kill thier own, then what else are they willing to do for thier agenda? I am concerned about Shariah Law, and I thank God for Fox News. The extremists are very dangerous and very radical. Also my tour didnt make me have more respect for thier religion. Woman had to wear all black in 135 degree weather, I saw men abuse thier wives, I saw men sit in lawn chairs drinking soda while the woman would collect salt from water in the ditch. I lost all respect for those people, especially the men. I wont share here the other nasty things that I saw and heared about from Iraqis, but it ranged from beastiality, to homosexuality, to child sex. I was really disturbed to see what their culture was like.
exactly... muslim on muslim violence.. they have a very very long way to go to unite and become a real threat to nation state existence. At least when the Goths took Rome, they were unified.

secondly i dont have much respect for any organized religion let alone islam; however, it is because they are so backwards that i dont really percieve them as the eminent threat that FNC makes them out to be.

N Korea or iran who have well funded, uniformed, trained and equipt militaries with nuclear amibitions are higher on the threat scale IMO than some backdesert wanna be commandos, with about the same level of training as a kindergartner.

as for caliphates implementing sharia law... they have existed many times in the past with the most recent one ending in 1924... which i do consider modern time. they didnt play a significant part in WWI and if another one were established i dont see them as being very influential on a global scale either. There are multiple books on the topic of why Western culture has been more sucessful over eastern cultures... "Guns, Germs and Steel," "Carnage and Culture," and "Civilization" just to name a few... read these and see if the attributes of their culture are conducive to world domination even when organized... i think not.

Regardless, we are talking about a gun made in turkey... the majority religion of that nation does not effect the quality or function of a mechanical device... the primary objective was to identify Paul as a manipulated sheeple, i think that has been established... you want to chat more, PM me.
The Following User Says Thank You to mefunkymxw For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 08:59 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 12,138 Times in 5,155 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:

N Korea or iran who have well funded, uniformed, trained and equipt militaries with nuclear amibitions are higher on the threat scale IMO than some backdesert wanna be commandos, with about the same level of training as a kindergartner.
far be it from me to disagree with someone who has layed their life on the line for their country but it was just this sort of thinking that has gotten americans killed since a backdesert wannabe commando drove a truck packed with high explosive into a barracks and killed 241 marines in 1983 (beirut), then it was allowed to fester for almost 20 years untill 3000 were killed and billions of dollars of property lost on our own soil culminating into ten years of war and it's not over yet.

it might have been quite possible to nip this whole thing in the bud had the 1979 hostage crisis been handled from a position of strength.
admittedly it's hind sight however many of us were cringeing at carters response to the challange at the time.
but
on behalf of my family, thanks for your service and sorry OP for going off topic.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue123 View Post
far be it from me to disagree with someone who has layed their life on the line for their country but it was just this sort of thinking that has gotten americans killed since a backdesert wannabe commando drove a truck packed with high explosive into a barracks and killed 241 marines in 1983 (beirut), then it was allowed to fester for almost 20 years untill 3000 were killed and billions of dollars of property lost on our own soil culminating into ten years of war and it's not over yet.

it might have been quite possible to nip this whole thing in the bud had the 1979 hostage crisis been handled from a position of strength.
admittedly it's hind sight however many of us were cringeing at carters response to the challange at the time.
but
on behalf of my family, thanks for your service and sorry OP for going off topic.
tragedies have happened yes... do some people have intent and means to kill, yes...

does that mean that all muslims want us dead?... no; does that mean one car bomb can take down our entire country?... no

'79 was in iran... '83 in lebanon... persians hate arabs and vice versa (not to mention separate sects of shia vs sunni).... your not even comparing consistent ethnicity or sects of a religion....

in addition Americans seem to have a very black and white concept of war and peace, the rest of the world sees it as a very gray area were people are always at war to some degree. i would put to you that we have been at war our entire existence to some extent.

you can PM me, or if you want start a thread to the effect of "Islamic threats to the US" in the political section or better yet the darkside where we can have some real fun.

and i also want to apologize to the OP, but Paul's post set my blood aboil... which was most assuredly his trolling intent.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:58 AM

my wife has family that is Iraqi. For the most part they are very closed minded and the common folks do not like Americans. Maybe its different when your walking around over there with a gun I don't know, but when they are asked Americans are low class violent and dangerous. They wouldn't feel bad if the whole country was wiped from the earth. Thats what I was told by one anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to allsierra123 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Preparing since 1972

Thanked 6,496 Times in 2,824 Posts

I have seen alot of guns but never a carry handle the wrong way !!! I thought my Century Romanian was bad with the front canted site i can't imagine how this was assembled with it on backwards......Makes me seriously wonder about quality control.......
The Following User Says Thank You to joes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by allsierra123 View Post
my wife has family that is Iraqi. For the most part they are very closed minded and the common folks do not like Americans. Maybe its different when your walking around over there with a gun I don't know, but when they are asked Americans are low class violent and dangerous. They wouldn't feel bad if the whole country was wiped from the earth. Thats what I was told by one anyway.

Yep.
I feel the same way about them.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Ding... Thanks for playin

Thanked 7,758 Times in 2,202 Posts
Exclamation

It will take forever to if ever (Obama's people are already on this) to get 20 & 30 round mags for these (like you can for the Saiga) Plus right now you can buy these from Centerfiresystems.com for 699. Black and 799. Camo.

Now all fo that being said, I will get one just to have one but Saiga still will be first choice...