Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Things going too good? kev Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 34 03-24-2019 10:55 PM
"First the 2A, then the 1A" Harmless Drudge General Discussion 98 04-08-2018 10:41 AM
North Korea **Merge Thread** Discuss here Not PC General Discussion 743 08-17-2017 08:15 AM
It's done. (Trump is done) Crixus Political News and Discussion 1318 11-10-2016 10:21 AM
New letter TENNGRIZZ General Discussion 17 10-20-2016 02:04 PM

Old 04-13-2019, 08:24 PM
Let the Debate begin

Thanked 8,256 Times in 3,032 Posts

Advertise Here

All the illegals? No. We can't say all the illegals.
In Delaware, where I spend most of my weekdays working, I have seen
illegals, and talked to them. The ones I see are hard working people who
are usually easier to get along with then many of the Whites I deliver
pallets of sod to.

Sure its not news that Jose works hard at least 6 days a week, and tries to
stay out of trouble. What the news organizations want to focus on are the
agitators who march with Mexican flags in America and demand things.

While I totally agree we need to build a wall, and only let in Legal immigrants,
its OUR fault that to our south, there are so many ****holes, because we should have elected Donald Trump years ago.

Once we destroy the Cartels, those countries to the south will have a chance
to give their citizens a place they will feel safe to stay.

But don't build a secure border for them, do it to make us secure so we don't have to worry about drug addicts robbing us, or pushing drugs on our
children because its so cheap.

We will never stop the flow of drugs into the US but we can drive up the price to the point where people wont get their first high for free.
Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2019, 03:39 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,251 Times in 8,024 Posts

What is interesting is there is an argument that you live in a society that through hard work and determination you can define your own destiny.

That oppression is an excuse for laziness.

But if that is so. Then this invasion doesn't matter. Because it will still be up to the individual to determine success.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:07 AM
Let the Debate begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbuypotteryfromme View Post
What is interesting is there is an argument that you live in a society that through hard work and determination you can define your own destiny.

That oppression is an excuse for laziness.

But if that is so. Then this invasion doesn't matter. Because it will still be up to the individual to determine success.
But what if you are a hard working illegal who is recruited by force into the Drug Cartels? All you want is to work hard, and be a good person, but now
you have rival gangs, ICE, and the DEA gunning for you.

In your home country of Guatemala the economy is bad and the Government is corrupt because the Cartels have all the money.

Then you get to the US and get caught, thrown in prison, and have a record
for the rest of your life, while thousands like you suffer the same fate. Read
this article and learn.....
https://www.ajc.com/news/dea-seeks-c...rA1zxPzhDLJNO/
HOUSTON —
The Drug Enforcement Agency is looking for a Houston-area contractor to send thousands of pounds of marijuana up in smoke. However, the DEA wants the contractor to incinerate the weed, and not for people to smoke it.

The DEA wants the company it selects to burn at least 1,000 pounds of marijuana per hour, along with items like papers, cassette tapes, pharmaceuticals and other controlled substances, KHOU reported.
"The DEA agents and Houston division work great cases," Sammy Parks of the DEA told KTRK.
When cases are closed, the evidence needs to be destroyed, the television station reported. So, the DEA is looking for help.
"We dispose and burn a number of drugs (like) marijuana, methamphetamines, and prescription pills," Parks told KTRK.

Now I realize, most here don't care about the Guatemalans. But I do because
I see these little 120lb guys lay Sod, and they are hard workers who are very polite on average. If you know and hate them, you would hate Santa's elves also.

I want a secure Border and to destroy the Cartels so they can have a safe homeland, and so my grandkids can have a safe homeland. These illegal drugs will turn some one with potential into a piece of **** for life.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:36 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmas View Post
Puerto ricans have no congresstional representation and no electoral votes for president.
Those who shifted to Florida do now
Old 04-14-2019, 11:32 AM
No Longer Rambling

Thanked 7,293 Times in 1,737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Vet View Post

I see these little 120lb guys lay Sod, and they are hard workers who are very polite on average. If you know and hate them, you would hate Santa's elves also.

I don't hate them personally. I hate that they are here screwing our country. Send them home. Let them fix their own country.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:33 AM
No Longer Rambling

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriver View Post
Those who shifted to Florida do now
Petitions are circulating now proposing to change Florida law so that you must be a Florida resident for 1 year continuously before you can vote in our elections.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:29 PM
Let the Debate begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_SonofLiberty View Post
I don't hate them personally. I hate that they are here screwing our country. Send them home. Let them fix their own country.
Its the people who support the Cartels and open Borders that our screwing our country.

The money we spend on illegals is a drop in the Bucket compared to the Damage that drugs have done to our country, and to the south of us.

Its not like these little guys want to strap on bomb vests and blow up schools.

The only way to solve the problem of massive illegal immigration is go to the
root of the problem, the Cartels. Without the Cartels, and Coyotes that work
for them, most illegals won't get in, plus would have much less reason to leave.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:47 PM
No Longer Rambling

Quote:
Its the people who support the Cartels and open Borders that our screwing our country.

The money we spend on illegals is a drop in the Bucket compared to the Damage that drugs have done to our country, and to the south of us.

Its not like these little guys want to strap on bomb vests and blow up schools.

The only way to solve the problem of massive illegal immigration is go to the
root of the problem, the Cartels. Without the Cartels, and Coyotes that work
for them, most illegals won't get in, plus would have much less reason to leave.
I disagree. We need a repeat of Operation Wetback, a wall, a minefield, a working E-Verify that is mandatory to use, and very punitive damages for any who hire or rent to illegals.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:46 PM
Let the Debate begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_SonofLiberty View Post
I disagree. We need a repeat of Operation Wetback, a wall, a minefield, a working E-Verify that is mandatory to use, and very punitive damages for any who hire or rent to illegals.
I live in realville. Once you become undisputed dictator of the US, maybe those
things will occur.

But until then, the only reasonable solution is to declare war on the Cartels, and
secure the Border. Once that happens, everything else will fall into place.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:53 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Wrong point of view. The "hard work" you speak of consists of the travel from their SA / CA country to the US. Then having to sneak across the border and continue to remain 'below the radar' while maintaining a presence in our country.

For that they get free education, free health care, subsidized housing, safe havens in a number of locations across the country and many other free benefits the average, tax paying US citizen is not able to obtain.

Stay out of our country unless you enter through legal immigration. Anyone who thinks otherwise can go to hades and join the illegals in their own country.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:04 AM
Survivor

Thanked 25,210 Times in 6,070 Posts

Quote:
But what if you are a hard working illegal who is recruited by force into the Drug Cartels? All you want is to work hard, and be a good person, but now
you have rival gangs, ICE, and the DEA gunning for you.

In your home country of Guatemala the economy is bad and the Government is corrupt because the Cartels have all the money.

Then you get to the US and get caught, thrown in prison, and have a record
for the rest of your life, while thousands like you suffer the same fate. Read
this article and learn.....
https://www.ajc.com/news/dea-seeks-c...rA1zxPzhDLJNO/
HOUSTON
The Drug Enforcement Agency is looking for a Houston-area contractor to send thousands of pounds of marijuana up in smoke. However, the DEA wants the contractor to incinerate the weed, and not for people to smoke it.

The DEA wants the company it selects to burn at least 1,000 pounds of marijuana per hour, along with items like papers, cassette tapes, pharmaceuticals and other controlled substances, KHOU reported.
"The DEA agents and Houston division work great cases," Sammy Parks of the DEA told KTRK.
When cases are closed, the evidence needs to be destroyed, the television station reported. So, the DEA is looking for help.
"We dispose and burn a number of drugs (like) marijuana, methamphetamines, and prescription pills," Parks told KTRK.

I want a secure Border and to destroy the Cartels so they can have a safe homeland, and so my grandkids can have a safe homeland. These illegal drugs will turn some one with potential into a piece of **** for life.
I get what you are saying but no. I have no hatred towards illegals and I understand why they come here. With that said, it isn't my problem and I shouldn't have to pay a single cent toward that problem. If I choose to donate money to their plight that is my right but I should not be forced to pay for other people from other countries.

Our country had to fight for its freedom and so should every one of these South American countries. Their government is corrupt or the cartels run everything? Then fight back and take your country back.

I would much rather donate to them fighting for their own country than be forced to pay for them to come to mine and live.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:45 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logit View Post
Quote:
Wrong point of view. The "hard work" you speak of consists of the travel from their SA / CA country to the US. Then having to sneak across the border and continue to remain 'below the radar' while maintaining a presence in our country.

For that they get free education, free health care, subsidized housing, safe havens in a number of locations across the country and many other free benefits the average, tax paying US citizen is not able to obtain.

Stay out of our country unless you enter through legal immigration. Anyone who thinks otherwise can go to hades and join the illegals in their own country.
I am not talking about their hard work. But yours.

You will either make it in life or you won't. Illegals don't change that.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:02 PM
Let the Debate begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post
I get what you are saying but no. I have no hatred towards illegals and I understand why they come here. With that said, it isn't my problem and I shouldn't have to pay a single cent toward that problem. If I choose to donate money to their plight that is my right but I should not be forced to pay for other people from other countries.

Our country had to fight for its freedom and so should every one of these South American countries. Their government is corrupt or the cartels run everything? Then fight back and take your country back.

I would much rather donate to them fighting for their own country than be forced to pay for them to come to mine and live.
The Cartels are your problem. Once we have a secure border, and destroy the Cartels, far far fewer illegals will try to come up here. Our Tax dollars won't be spent as much on fighting drugs, or jailing and trying to rehabilitate
addicts.

Your in a sinking boat, and think you can keep sailing by just bailing the water out, you can't, you have to not only fix the hole, but stop hitting the rocks.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:55 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRyan View Post

The Cartels are your problem. Once we have a secure border, and destroy the Cartels, far far fewer illegals will try to come up here. Our Tax dollars won't be spent as much on fighting drugs, or jailing and trying to rehabilitate
addicts.

Your in a sinking boat, and think you can keep sailing by just bailing the water out, you can't, you have to not only fix the hole, but stop hitting the rocks.
Bearing in mind we do that. But you still are not allowed to just let people drown at sea.

There is a whole process of making sure the boat gets somewhere.