Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vacuum sealers doublenut9 DIY - Do It Yourself 17 04-11-2012 07:43 PM
Vacuum Sealers Drchuck9792 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 1 06-09-2011 11:09 PM
Vacuum Food Sealers Gretta Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 15 03-17-2011 01:38 AM
The First Deal-of the Week (part 1)- Vacuum Sealers (Suction Style) QualityMatters Quality Matters 0 12-15-2010 05:57 PM
O2 absorbers vs Vacuum sealers harley-73 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 6 11-28-2010 01:39 PM
Food Vacuum Sealers gunn parker Australia and New Zealand 14 07-13-2010 07:43 AM
Vacuum Sealers homesteader1 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 1 01-10-2010 04:15 PM
Opinions on different Vacuum Sealers PLEASE HELP. Taheo Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 13 05-16-2009 10:06 PM
Vacuum Sealers werewolf Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 2 02-07-2009 03:04 AM
vacuum sealers Cryptkeeper Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 5 01-02-2008 01:05 PM

Old 12-15-2010, 06:39 PM

Default The First Deal-of the Week (part 2)- Chamber Vacuum Sealers

Advertise Here

This is part two of our first Deal-of-the-Week. This time, it's for Chamber Vacuum Sealers. If you aren't familiar with Chamber Sealers there are several things you should know about them -
  • They can vacuum seal just about any good quality plastic or mylar bag.
  • They are heavy and a bit expensive.
  • All of the chamber sealers we sell (except for the VP112) can vacuum pack Retort pouches which are the same kind of pouches used to make MRE's - So combine this sealer with a good pressure canner and you can pack away food (meat, vegetables and more) that will taste so much better than any MRE (think home recipe) and last for years and still taste great. Basically canning without the hassle and weight of cans or jars!* (for safety sake, please always can food in accordance with these guidelines - USDA Complete Guide to Home Canning - 2009 edition (there is no 2010 edition)
I've been working with Vacuum Sealers for a long time, so feel free to post here or send me a private message if you have any questions about sealers or any of the products we sell. Quick note - we also sell Nitrogen Purging Chamber sealers - you can find them on our site with the other chamber sealers.

The coupon code is good for $40 off of the three Chamber Vacuum Sealers shown below and it can be combined with the free shipping coupon shown on our site. Use code "survboard-vacseal" when in the cart, just before final checkout.

VacMaster VP112 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The VP112 is not recommended for vacuum packing retort canning pouches.

VacMaster VP210/VP210C Chamber Vacuum Sealer

VacMaster VP215/VP215C Chamber Vacuum Sealer
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2011, 11:52 PM

I wish you would run this deal again on the vp112
Old 04-20-2011, 11:12 AM

well I had qualitymatters price match homebutcher that had it on sale for 599 with free shipping and still got the bags for free shipping to. Your company was great to work with and hassle free. The vp112 is really heavy but looks to be excellent quality. I love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by basicinstinct911 View Post
well I had qualitymatters price match homebutcher that had it on sale for 599 with free shipping and still got the bags for free shipping to. Your company was great to work with and hassle free. The vp112 is really heavy but looks to be excellent quality. I love it.
I'm glad we could help. You'll find out that there is a lot more that you can do with the machine than most people realize. The longer you have it, the more you will use it. Let me know if you have any questions about the machine, or vacuum sealing in general.

Besides storing food long term, you should try marinading meats in a vacuum sealed bag. The vacuum process helps the marinade penetrate extra deep into the tissue. Simply place the meat and the marinade in a vacuum pouch, set the vacuum time to 90 seconds and seal. Then let marinade like normal. Remove from bag before cooking unless you are cooking it via Sous Vide style or boiling. The VP112 is the perfect home Sous Vide Vacuum Sealer Be sure to use the boil-in bags for either method. Just be sure that the marinade is room temp before sealing.

Thanks,
Doug
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM

I see you lowered your price.. great move.